Chapter 14

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

                “Wow…you look so good in formal outfit”  “So..you are saying that I am not look good in casual outfit.”  I know that soon there will be painful pinch on my belly so I quickly change back “Well…I am saying that I never see you in formal outfit before and this kind of look also suits with you” I wipe my sweat. I am not nervous for coming project presentation but being scared and so nervous of Nayeon’s side glance. She seems kind of nervous and looking at the other teams doing presentation. I hold her hand as a support.

                “Don’t worry..everything will be fine.” “I am worry about that old grey head man’s judging….he really hates me though” “He never hate you..he cares about you. He wants you to be a good student.” She sighs “I hope so…oh our turn?”  “Yup..5mins break and then our turn…so Nayeon..you ready? Don’t be nervous okay…and everything will be fine. We did study enough and we know everything about this project okay? Don’t freak out when they ask questions, we can explain carefully as much as we understand. Okay..fighting Im Nayeon…That’s my girl” she did fist bump with me and now she seems little bit release her worry.

                “So..that’s all ….do anyone has any questions?” I make the eye contact with some of the classmates to get their attention. Then the faci raises his hands to ask the question. “May I?” “Yes sir…please?”  “Alright..but I want only Nayeon to answer my question…is that okay?” I look at Nayeon. I can clearly see that Nyeon is sighing and eyes closing shut as her worry is finally coming. “Of course Sir..my teammate is fine with that” then the faci asks her the question “Nayeon….do you think that you did great job for this project?” His face seems serious  “Yes..sir..this is my first ever trying my best…and I feel satisfy by myself.” I smile at her emphatic answer  and now I see the faci is also slowly smiling. “Well..I asked you because I can clearly see that you did try hard this time and did pretty good job. I am impressive in your team’s presentation. Both of you good job.” He even claps.

                “jinjja?” That was my  sudden Korean language comes out loud and I cover my mouth as I just realise “What?” I bow to him and “Sorry sir…I said really? But my native language comes out.” I laugh as I am embarrassed and I scratch my head. Now Nayeon is dying laughing secretly.

                As soon as we come out form the presentation room, I hand lock her head lightly “Ya..Im Nayeon..how dare you laugh at me just now?” She pushes me and slaps my shoulder “Ya…you were so funny just now…haha….how can you say “jinjja?” to the faci?” “I was just happy at his acclaim…okay?” She pinch my cheeks this time and “Stop..you are so cute” I feel proud that my girlfriend saying that I am cute. I fake cough and raise my chin up “IKR? I was born cute…can’t help it”

                Now I remember our plans to go trip this evening. “Aww..Nayeon..our flight is in this evening …right?” Her face changes as my sudden question. Her beautiful smile just fade away. “Arh..correct…ar…here your air ticket..” she gives me my air ticket “Why? Why giving me? Keep it with you” “Arh..take this because you are going inside first. Actually I have to go back to my home right now and will meet with you at the gate of the flight’s entrance. Here see my ticket okay? My seat is just beside you and we are really going”  “okay..but I can wait for you. I mean we can meet before immigration” “No..just wait for me where I told you..I am coming surely…okay? I will ….I will call you..bye..I am late” She kisses me real quick and leaves me behind. Now I am here left with her sweet kiss and confusing.

                “Hello…Babe..where are you?..it’s amlost departure time” I am talking to her on phone while my head is spinning looking for her. “Hey..babe..arh..I am almost there…it’s okay..just go inside the plane first and wait for me..I will be there in 5 minutes..bye” she hang out. I scratch my head and going inside first. I sit at the seat and looking at the empty seat beside me. I am not going if she is not here in a minute. While I am busy trying to call her, I just notice that someone sits beside me. But that not Nayeon. That’s… “Hello..Jeong..nice to see you again”

                “Mina?”  I am so surprised seeing her here “Mina…hi…ar…are you also going to Switzerland? Well…Nayeon and I also going to there” now I see her helpers siting at the other side of the seating row. Looking at her comfortably siting at here, I am confused. And while I am still in confusion, I did not even notice that the plane wheels are starting to roll and going to the way. “Mina..I am sorry but ..is this your seat?” “Yes..that’s my seat and that is your seat” I scratch my head again and again. I am pretty sure this is Nayeon’s seat. I just realise the plane is starting to fly when the plane moves a bit. “Wait…what? Oh sh*t…Nayeon” I panic and don’t know what to do.

                Mina seems she realise my situation “Jeong..realx..Nayeon is not going with you and I’m the one who is going with you to Switzerland” “What? No way..why Nayeon and I planned for this trip..she is going with me” “Well…honestly..I ask Nayeon for help. I mean going trip with you like that will help to get close with you and will make you understand my feelings to you. I know that you won’t go if I told you honestly. That’s why I asked Nayeon. Sorry..if that makes you really angry. That was my fault.” I sigh and now I understand what is going on but I don’t really understand what Nayeon is thinking. How can let she go Mina with me even though she is her best friend.

                And seeing at Mina’s face I don’t want to yell at her or do something but I can’t believe that she did that to me. “That’s not great idea Mina..and I told you already that how I feel about you..nothing will change during this trip also…that’s so pointless” “well..you gave me one last chance and I am going to use that very well. Even though you do not still feel the same way as me. At least, I can keep this memory that I went to my favourite place with my favourite person..best days ever”

                I am silently treating to her trying. She is being ignored and I am being angry. I feel like Nayeon just fool me. “How many days we are staying?” “ 3 days Jeong…only 3 days” I sigh “Jeong…can you please treat me as the same way as you treated me last time…I miss those times.” “Mina..you were really good friend to me once upon a time. Your hobbies are almost same with me, you are the best to hang out and I was happy to share great things with you. But now what you are doing is being indiscriminate. I don’t like that.”  “I am sorry…Jeong” Now she tail away and hold head down.

                Mina and her girls are staying in one room and I am alone staying in other room. As soon as I arrive, I throw my body on the bed. The flight was comfortable but my mind is not. I am tired and don’t know what to do in these 3 days. Actually I should not do that to Mina. All she is doing is love me and wants to spend time with me. Honestly I feel pity to her; I want to help her in a lot of things. I notice that she smile wildly whenever she is with me. And I want her to stay like this forever. But I feel like I am being disloyal to my girlfriend even though I am doing those things as a good friend. I don’t want Nayeon to misunderstand me and hates me.

                Talking about Nayeon, I have to call her. ‘Oh..she texted me”  “Babe..I apologise that I did lie to you. Honestly Mina confessed to me about her feelings to you. I was speechless and instead of saying I am your girlfriend, I did promise to her that I will help her to get close with you. And Jeongyeon..this is my request. Can you please help her to get happy moments for this time? She really needs you. Only you can make her feel like that. Please…I am begging you as not your girlfriend this time, I am begging you as her best friend. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter