Chapter 16

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV

 

                “Sh*t….where is my phone?” I am in front of the James’s house but I don’t want to go inside that’s why I am going to call Peter and ask him to come here. But my phone is left so I need to go inside and find him. I sigh. I really don’t want to see James. But I cannot control myself anymore. I really need that cigarette very quick. Where is Peter? Thanks god, there he is. Peter is at the corner sitting alone and drinking. “Hey..Peter…where is my cigarette?” He looks at me but his eyes are closing and he seems really drunk. I shake his shoulder “Peter..come on where’s mine? Here is money…give me fast” now he seems he remembers me, he points at me and smiles. “Nayeon…I’m so sorry….I sold that to someone just now….I’m sorry” Just hearing that makes my blood boil.

                I grab his collar and punch him. He is drunk and he cannot even stand up so he cannot do anything back to me. He just sits still rubbing his cheek. There comes James. “Wow…wow..what’s going on here?” Peter cries like a fool and explains what happened to James. Meanwhile I am getting drunk by those affection. I have to hold the table near and trying to stand still. Then James comes near me and looks at me carefully. I think he just took a shower because I can smell his shampoo and scent. I look at him. I think today he looks clean and decent not like old James. He touchs my arm and asks me with concern. “Nayeon…are you okay? I heard that you need cigarette. I have one. I will give it to you.”  I think this is the first time I say ‘thank you’ to him and I even smile.

                “Come with me. It’s in my room.” Then he grabs my hand and takes me to his room. I say nothing to him. And I don’t even know why I don’t say anything to him. I mean the person I hate the most is obviously him but this time I think I am hypnotized by him. I trusted him and I followed where he takes me.

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

                It’s early 6am and I just arrived back in Landon. I am alone in the airport. I heard that Mina went back yesterday night right after the bar. I don’t even want to remember what I did say to her. I feel so guilty but I am supporting myself that whatever we have to tell her sooner or later. And I don’t want to hide that from her anymore. The more we do, the more she will get hurt. And I am pretty that will heal soon. She will feel heartbroken first but soon she will be back to normal. That’s what I comforted myself.

                I still cannot call Nayeon since last night. I am getting worried about her. So, I hurry back t oher apartment. I open the door and find her but all I see is her phone on the table. “She must forget her phone” I call Alice. “Hello….Alice..” “Aww…hey Jeong..sup?” “Arr….do you know where is Nayeon?” “I don’t know may be at her apartment?” “I am here right now..but I don’t see her and she even left her phone…do you know where did she go?” “Arr….I don’t know…she never told me where she is going….ar….I think she went to Peter..may be?”

                “Peter..for what ? to buy cigarette again?” I starting to get angry. She promised me that she quit smoking but now she is still smoking behind me “Well…she did not smoke like a week but I think the affection not smoking that cigarette is hitting her really hard. I mean everyday she is being like head spinning, dizzy and seeing strange thing and feel like her body is drug by something. That’s why I advise her to smoke back just one per day. You know that right? People who want to quit from drug have to try slowly day by day and not like clean-cut. And I also told her to go to hospital but she said she will go with you when you are back.” I can only sigh. My rashness become makes her feel pain. “Alright….so  is she at Peter house may be?” “Well…yesterday James held house party so Peter might be there and may be Nayeon also went to there to find Peter?” “Okay…I will go and find her…can you please text me James’s house address?” “Alright..”

                “Thank you….Alice…..wait….Alice how are you?” “Well…I am pretending to be fine in my life.” “I am sorry…that day I said really bad things to you…..I couldn’t control my anger for that moment…I’m really sorry” “It’s okay…Jeong…I am angry at myself too…thanks for caring me like a good friend…my other friends not even care about me when that happened but you did care and you become angry because you concern about me..I appreciate that ..thank you…..but Jeong…can I request you something?” “Hmm..alright …tell me” “Can we please be friends again?” I laugh at her sudden cute request “Yes…I accept your request…chingu ya..that’s call friend in Korean” She laugh and repeats at my word “Ne..Chingu..bye…take care of Nayeon behalf of me..” “oky…bye”

                There are so many expensive cars in the mansion. And there are a lot of people lying beside the pool. Most of the people are sleeping and some are still getting drunk and doing crazy things. “Oh…there is Peter” he is lying on the grass beside the pool and being . I walks to his covering my eyes and I take off my jacket and cover him. He is sleeping opening his mouth. “Why..his one eye got dark area.” I slap softly and try to wake him up “Ya Peter….wake up…Peter..come on wake up Buddy” He opens his eyes slowly and rubs his eyes roughly and looks at me carefully. Now he realises who I am. He smiles and “Hey..buddy…sup?” “Where is Nayeon?” He cries like a kid as soon as he hears her name “Jeez..what’s wrong?” he wipes his not falling tears and “She did punch me right to my eye last night..that’s hurt”

                I laugh at his childish action “Why did my girlfriend punch you only one eye…should be both “ “Ya…go…get out now” “ I am just kidding buddy…what she is now?” He thinks hard. He is being hangover so he really try hard to remember. “Oh..last night I told her that there is no more cigarette, then she becomes angry and punched me, after that oh..she did follow James “ My smile just disappears and I have to listen him carefully. “I think he told her that he has that cigarette and will give her. That’s why she did follow him” My eyes become wild and I am furrowing my eyebrows. “then…where …where is she?” He mess his hair “I don’t know I don’t see her after that…may be she went back to home after she took that cigarette?”

                I run inside the house left him behind just like that. I don’t even turn around by Peter’s shouting voice “Hey…Jeongyeon..thank for your jacket” . Inside the house is messier. There are a lot of people sleeping everywhere. Some are still drinking the alcohol and some are doing inappropriate things. I carefully look at every single one of them and trying to find my Nayeon. But I don’t see her. I am getting anxious and my body is starting to get shaky. I hope there is not what I am thinking. When I am about to go upstairs, I stops going hearing the conversation one guy asks his friend. “Yo..buddy..you hear that sound from upstairs room” His friend smirks “I cannot even sleep by those sounds…..so noisy and powerful” then those guys laugh and make fun by doing the sign two palms slapping sound (intimating the sound of the skin slapping when having s*x).

                Then the girl beside them gets into their conversation. “I did even saw them…they are doing ….even his brother involved.” “…OMG…haha” the guys laugh “I had s*x with his brother before…he is really monster….so crazy at having s*x…..very rough too…poor girl…getting fu*ked by those crazy two.” Then the guy makes the face like pretending to be shocked “I wonder how many did she have yesterday?” then they all laughed. While I holding the rail not to fall down myself, my eyes are blurry by anger and my blood pressure is about to explode in my head and I close one’s fist and runs to the upstairs with full speed.

                I open any doors I see. This time I open the door and the worst nightmare is welcoming me. Inside the room, the cloths are messy and hanging around the room. And a lot of used protections are everywhere and my eyes follow to the bed, there are 3 people sleeping soundly. Their faces look tired and kind of pale. James…….Nayeon……and the guy….. I rub my eyes make sure she is Nayeon. Yes she is Nayeon. She is proudly showing off her beautiful slim body that I touched softly and sweetly and the places I used to leave my love marks are now covering with a lot of purple marks everywhere. The hair that I brush softly is messy and covering half of her tired face. Her lip is swollen and her one leg is linking with the guy’s leg. And the guy’s one big hand is on her s.

That picture makes me frozen and I feel like my soul is out of my body. The girl that I love so much is now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter