Chapter 12

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






Chapter 12


Nayeon’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and shifted to face the other side of the bed. I stared at the sleeping person beside me, my fingers tracing her sharp jawline and chin. I cupped her cheeks, my mind going back from the memories of what happened the other night. 


Last night, me and Jeongyeon made love. Honestly, she isn't my first time but this is the first time I felt special. The way she did it was so gentle and sweet, unlike from the past one night stands I experienced. I hope our love goes well until the end. Seriously, this time I'm not playing anymore. And for the first time, I feel anxious of what will happen to us in the future. Will she stay? Or will she leave? I cannot even dare to think about it. 



Jeongyeon starts to stir and eventually wakes up. She slowly opens her eyes. She smiles as soon as she sees me. “Good Morning, Bunny.”


My eyebrows furrowed. “Bunny? Who? Me?" 


She giggled. "Of course it's you. Who else am I talking to when it's just the two of us-"


"Do I look like a bunny to you?!" I scoffed.



Jeongyeon intertwined her fingers on mine. “Last night you did bite me with your bunny teeth and I'm pretty sure it left a mark because its starting to sting. That’s why I called you bunny. An Ugly bunny that is.” She stick her tongue out. 


Now I know the reason why she's holding my hands, if not, I could've punched her right away.


"Yah! You're lucky I can't move my hands or else I am really going to bury my first up to your !"


"Sorry, but how can you do that when your hands are not free, again? How about you kiss me instead? I might consider letting your hands go.” She smirked.


"Well if I can't punch you, then I'll kick you instead.” 


"Ouch…” I kicked her really hard. She fell down from the bed, her coming in contact with the floor first. She rolls around the floor while clutching her stomach. 


I might've done it too much.


“That ing hurts....” She cried like a kid who got tripped for the first time. 


This time it was me who was sticking my tongue out. 


Ha! Take that, you Ostrich!


She smirked and suddenly jump on top of me. I was caught out of guard and I immediately stiffened. She looks at my lips and then moves to my eyes. "How about we play a game and the loser cooks breakfast?” 


I nodded my head. I know she doesn't like to cook but I played along.


"Whoever got a kiss first, will not make the breakfast. In 1,2,3!” 


She has got to be kidding! She's pinning me and I can't move a muscle! I'm gonna lose anytime soon. 


I shake my head from left to right, avoiding her kisses as much as I can. She doesn’t get a chance to land a kiss. 


Now let's test my acting skills, shall we?


"I'm feeling dizzy.” 


She seems to believe it because she stopped her annoying kissing attempts and pat my cheeks. “You okay?”


"I'm having a headache.”


She let out a long sigh before standing up. "Because you are moving your head so much. Get up. I'll go and take water for you." she walks to the kitchen and pours water into the glass then I back hug her slowly, tip toe and give a kiss on her neck.


"Idiot, you just lost.” Then I laughed and clapped at the same time. 


She stands like a fool touching her neck and then she realizes what had just happened. “Haha very funny. You should go act more often, someone might hire you.” 


I shrugged then left to the living room after I ordered her what I want to have for breakfast. “I want an American breakfast. And make it faster.” 


As soon as I sit on the couch, I could feel the need of something, exactly what I felt when my body wants to smoke. Last night, I did not get to smoke. I think the symptoms are getting stronger when I need a cigarette. 


I looked for the cigarette and the lighter as fast as I could before it starts to hurt again. My eyes are starting to blur and my vision started to spin around. I laughed like a fool even though I don’t want to. I cannot find it. I don’t see any cigarette around. Someone handed me a cigarette and a lighter.


I quickly took it and light it up before putting it inside my mouth. The ache is slowly disappearing. Then I finish the cigarette and back to my normal self. When I slowly open my eyes, I saw Jeongyeon with a sad face looking at the empty wall. “What’s wrong, Jeongyeon?” 


She doesn't looked back. “You are abusing yourself and I let you do it- no, i didn't- In fact, I even supported you." 


"I don’t understand, Jeongyeon”


Jeongyeon faced me and hold my shoulders. She is looking at my eyes as if she can see my soul right thought it. "Nayeon, I want you to stop smoking, and if you feel those kinds of strange things, we will go to the hospital and take a treatment. There are a lot of people who tried to stop smoking and it went well. Please we should do that, too. I mean..." Her eyes are starting to get shaky and teary. “I mean...I am worry, Nayeon..I am worry that something bad will happen to you and I am worry that that will lead to me, losing you. I-I don't want that to happen, babe. I will help you.I will always stay beside you... Please just take a treatment and stop smoking.”


I don’t have an answer for Jeongyeon’s sudden request. “Babe, you're worrying too much. My hobby in smoking is just like when we're thirsty, we drink water. It’s simple as that. So, it’s alright for me to keep smoking.” 


She shook her head which means that it’s not the answer she wants from me. “No Nayeon...this is not like water. What you are doing is unhealthy. It's slowly taking your happiness and time to spend with your love ones. This is not a normal cigarette. This is a drug and it kills people's brain. Please don’t let this small thing destroy your life." 


I can see her single tear falling down. I can't. I cannot see her crying for me or for anyone. Right now all she wants from me is a promise. I will solve other things later. I will face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter