Chapter 13

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina’s POV

 

  Nayeon comes to my house. But she is being quiet today and she looks tired. Today, I am going tell her what I have been feeling and ask her for help. I hope she helps me. Nayeon is not with me most of the time but whenever there is important, we help each other. I know that she loves me so much and wants me to be happy. So, I am pretty sure that she will help me.

                “Nayeon….do you remember last time I told you that I love someone.”  “yes Mina…I remember that..so what’s up with that?” I bet she will be surprised by who I been falling in love. “Nayeon..honestly  that person is close with you..so I want to ask you for the help .”  Nayeon thinks a bit and she is starting to be curious. “Someone close with me? Who?”     “Jeongyeon….Yoo Jeongyeon”

                I don’t hear any reply, not even breathing sound. I wonder did she get surprised by hearing the name. “Nayeon….Nayeon?”  “Uhm…hmm.. aww Mina..did you just say you love Yoo Jeongyeon…the girl who is my classmate?”  “Yes..she is the one”  “oh…how ..how that happened ..I mean you are not that close to her” “Well..I think love has nothing to do with being close or not, but my love to her is not even a first sight love. She is going inside my heart slowly and slowly. I don’t know how to say but whenever I think about her, she becomes the light for my dark life. I don’t know …I just love her so much and I want her to love me too.”  I press my chest that my heart is beating fast. But my smile slowly fades when I remember what happened in the book shop. “But I don’t think she loves me like the way I do. Honestly I did confess her but she did not accept my confession and being hesitating. I know that was so sudden for her but I thought she will be like playing cool and tease about my confession to her. But what I got was she seems frightened by something and really cannot accept.”

                “Mina…I think you should think about it again I mean are you sure that you love her….it’s like you are imagining and I don’t want you to hurt ..Mina.”  I holds Nayeon’s hands as a support. Her hands are cold and kind of shaky. “Nayeon…I am sure that I love her so much. Even she still doesn’t love me back, I will try my best for her to fall in love with me. And in this mission, I need your help…can you help me to play a role?” Nayeon voice is stammering and kind of shaky just like her hands. I never see this side of Nayeon. Because whenever I need help and I don’t even need to speak out, she runs to me and helps me. But this time, she seems like she is surprised and hesitating.

                “Mina…I don’t think I can….I mean…..I am not in good term with her. And she hates me too. If I play a role in your mission, the situation will get worse. I am sorry Mina…I have to go” She stands up and about to run away from me. I cannot let my plans fail. I need her. I need Nayeon to help me. And I know Nayeon really cannot resist my tears.

                “Nayeon….can you please…can you please take me who cannot be able to see anything anymore in her poor life to the light ……to the bright light…where my only hope is. “ I don’t hear any foot sound of her walking out. I starting to sob and wiping my tears. I know I know that she is looking at me sadly and being baffle. Now she is here kneeling in front of me and wipes my tears. “What do you mean that you cannot see anymore? I thought you are taking a treatment”  “My treatment did not go well and I lost my vision and all I can do is to wait for the donator. But that is like only 3%. Nayeon..my life is ruined …my dreams are ruined. Am I wrong that I wish the one I love is taking care of me and bring the happiness that I lost in my whole life? People like me don’t get the chance to try someone to love them back? Nayeon…she is my only hope…please..if she is not in my life, my life is nothing different with the dead people…..Nayeon..my best friend can you please help me…?”

                Nayeon is caressing my head slowly and thinking. But why do I feel like she is being lifeless. I wonder why she is recklessly rejecting to help. She must have her own reasons. “Mina….which role I need to play?” I smile and hug her warmly. I am being thankful to her for loving me so much. “You are really best friend to me Nayeon….I don’t know how do I live without you”

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

                I just realise that I was over acting to her. And I did even insult her personality and being loyal to me. I shouldn’t say that but that time I was so angry about Alice’s plan and I did inexcusable things to my girlfriend. I feel so sorry to her. Today I will apologise to her. I will apologise to her until she forgives me even if I need to kneel down, I will do that. All I want is her smile back to me and her love. I hope she doesn’t hate me.

                I have extra keys of her apartment but I want her to let me inside so I knock the door. She opens the door for me. She furrows her eye brows and looking at me annoyed. “I’m s…..” She goes inside leaving the door open. That’s still not bad ..letting me inside..may be she will shout at me. Now she is crossing her hands and sits on the sofa and staring at the un Television. She is still not talking to me. The silent is killing me and it’s so awkward. May be she wants me to starts the conversation first. “So..Nayeon babe….” Great she just leaves to the bedroom. I follow her. I want her to shout at me and slap me then I explain to her and asking for forgiveness. That will be better but now she is ignoring me like I am not even here.

                I cannot stand still anymore. I lock the bedroom door and walks to her. I give her the white roses. She is still crossing her hands and ignoring me, not even looking at my eyes. “Babe…I am sorry please” I try to hold her hands but she evade and now her back is facing me. I try m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter