Chapter 17

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months passed

Alice’s POV

 

                Alice knocks to Nayeon’s door but there is no reply and the door is not locked so I just go inside. As soon as I am inside, there is smell of drug and I sigh when I see Nayeon sleeping in messy floor. I really hate to see my friend like that. But I cannot be able to stop her so I can just watch beside. I miss old Nayeon who does crazy things with me together and we were having fun. And one of the reason she is being addictive to drug is my fault. I started it and now I feel guilty and I want to help her to get right way. But I cannot stop the fire I made. The only person who can solve is Jeongyeon but I don’t see Jeongyeon will ever forgive her. While I am looking at Nayeon, her dog goes near to her and trying to wake her up. The only one who never leaves her since that day happened is 2yeon; their dog and Nayeon let only her dog stay with her.

                “Hey…2yeon come here….here is the food …have it” slowly he comes to me and stares at the food but he just turns around and goes back to his owner and lie near Nayeon. 2yeon loves his owner so much and never leaves her and Nayeon loves him too. Nayeon always says that 2yeon is the only thing left from Jeongyeon and he is taking care of me behalf of Jeongyeon. Whenever she cries, he stays beside me and his face also looks so sad. I can only sigh for the moment. I don’t know what to do for Nayeon.

                “Nayeon…buddy…wake up….have lunch…Nayeon..come on” she slowly open her eyes and finally wake up. For normal people, waking up from the long sleep got energy to face the day but for Nayeon, she seems like she is getting weaker day by day.  Her face looks so pale and her lips are drying. She don’t care about her face and hair anymore. I pat her hair and comb her hair to look neat. “Nayeon…..do you know that she will be released next week Monday?” she stops eating and looks at me with wild eyes. “Really?....are you sure?” “Of course…I heard from school staff” she smile wild and her eyes become to shine bight hearing the news but soon she seems she remembers something and her smile fades and her head is down.

                “why Nayeon…are you not happy?” “I am happy for her but I don’t think she wants to see me” I feel pity hearing her sad voice. “I want to explain her about what happened in that day exactly. I want to tell her that was my fault but I never mean to cheat on her. I got the drink which James put the drug on and I pass out. Then I was . But I did not have chance to explain her and she thought she got betrayed by me and hates me ….and I…I want to apologise to her …..” She start sobbing and her voice is breaking.

                “How about…we go and see her the day when she is out of the prison? I will help you to explain her” She looks at me. Her face is now wet by her tears. But I can see she is being hopeful in her poor eyes. “How about you make yourself pretty again? I mean she probably doesn’t want you to look like this kind of situation right? And she will be angry if she sees you are addicted to the drug right? “ she rolled her eyes and looks at me “You are right Alice….I think I think “ she stands up and runs to the mirror then she looks at her face closely. “I am so ugly right now…..my face…Alice..come on ..let’s go to the salon and shopping..I have to be pretty …. I have to look pretty for her”

 

Mina’s POV

 

                “Is this ramyeon good?”  “Yes….that’s so good…I am craving for Korean food…thanks Mina” I smile at hearing her happy voice. “Jeong….next week….you will be free…are you happy?”  “Of course….I miss everything…I miss school….and I miss my mom…she must be really worried about me right now…not knowing that I’m here….btw thanks for taking care of her” “No problem…she asked about you so many times. ..she even thought you left her I told her you are not and you are just working under strict organization.” “Thanks…I am really sorry to her” “Jeong….what do you want to do first when you are out” “I will go to school first then I will call my mom”

                I sigh secretly how can I tell her that she is no more student and blacklist for entire universities. “How are you Mina? You must be really tired taking care of me…thank you” “it’s okay….I will do anything for you.” I feel the silent moment for a while I wonder what she is thinking. “Mina…..I think I miss her.” “After all the things she has done?”  “Mina….I think I am crazy that I still love her….” She is starting to hit my heart again. “Will you forgive her if she apologise to you?” I wish I want to take back my question because I think her answer can break my heart. “No…I won’t forgive her until I die”  I feel relief hearing her answer. And the assumption comes to my brain like may be I still have a chance. I know myself very well. I cannot just stay beside and cry because you left me for another girl. I will make you mine until I die too. I have to give up on my eyes and this time I cannot give up on you my love.

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

                Today I wake up early morning and I try not to use drug since last week ago and my skin starting to get fresh back. I choose the outfit to wear for today. I have to make sure to look good today for her. I will choose this red dress and for the make-up I will put on red lip stick and light make-up. My hair is getting longer and a bit curly. I try to pony tail my hair but I just let it down because just like this is Jeongyeon’s favourite. I am getting so excited to see her and I hope the best for what she will react. I look at the mirror and I satisfy at myself. I go to the living room and waiting for Alice. “Oh 2yeon…I will give you food. Make sure have it and try to be healthy okay?” I pat him while looking at him having food well since that day happened.

                “2yeon….she will be out today..and I am so excited to see her. I feel like I am back to our first date. Those times are so great memories. 2yeon….I will let you kiss her first when she is back to house….okay? this is my gift for you to take care of me during these times. “Hey…Nayeon…are you ready?” “Hey…yup…I am ready….wait…look at me…do I look good?” Alice looks at me carefully and even asks me to turn around to show off the dress. “How?” “well……you are so pretty Nayeon….she will like it too…how’s your feeling?” I press my chest “I am so nervous to see her…but I have a feeling that she still hates me…if she says she doesn’t want to see me again….I cannot even think about my tomorrow Alice..” Alice comforts me “Let’s just hope for the best…she loves you so much…”

At the gate of the jail

               

                “Alice…are you sure…she is out today?” I am getting worry that I still don’t see her. And the time passed already. Alice also seems not sure. “Yup…I don’t know…I just heard…wait..is that Mina?” I look at the way she is pointing. There is Mina and her assistants. I think they also waiting for Jeongyeon then one of her assistants saw me and tells something to Mina. Mina comes to me directly. “What are you doing here Nayeon?” “I am….I am waiting for her Mina” “ You cannot….Jeongyeon doesn’t want to see you” “But…I just…I just want to see her face at least …” “Nayeon…she hates you” “I know Mina…but I still have a chance to explain her everything and asks her for forgiveness.”  Mina shakes her head. Why is she being like that? I thought she will stand by me in this situation but she did not even accept to let me explain what happened and accuse that I cheated on Jeongyeon.

                “That’s not gonna happen Nayeon…” “Stop Mina…you are putting the fuel in fire…I thought you are Nayeon’s best friend” Alice tells to Mina that she cannot believe what Mina is talking to me. We stop conversation as soon as we hear the gate door open sound. There are people coming out from the door and meet with their family. Meanwhile we cannot even breathe waiting for Jeongyeon to come out but at the end, the door is about to close but Jeongyeon never come out. Alice runs to the gate and ask the police officers. “Hello…excuse me…the prisoner Yoo Jeongyeon still not come out yet.” They check the paper and  “We released Yoo Jeongyeon since mid-night”

                Alice got surprised and tells us back. “She was released since last night” seeing  Mina also got surprised seems that she also did not know about that. “So where is she now?” Mina starting to get worry about something and she doesn’t know what to do at the moment. Judging her face something is happening obviously. “What’s happened Mina…is there anything you want to tell?”  “There is something that Jeongyeon cannot know for this moment” Alice got curious and asks her “What?...” “actually we all hide that Jeong goes to the jail from her mother and told her a lie that she been working and busy. But last week ago, her mother cannot help anymore and called the school to ask about Jeong and she finally knew everything about what’s going on to Jeong then she started to work hard more and collected money to come and see her daughter. But unfortunately, last night…..she got robbed and got killed by those robbers. I got that bad news last night and sent some people to help her funeral and when Jeong is out, I will tell about that and plan to go back together but ….now where is she? I am w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter