7:57

8:01

Taeyeon blinked as she roused from her sleep. The clock on the wall reads 8:01, noticed Taeyeon. It was an exceptionally unusual time to be awake but she felt oddly well-rested. Stifling a yawn that bubbled from the pit of her stomach, Taeyeon tossed to her right to continue her beauty slumber. It took a second to register the face she is gazing at and a smile graced her lips.

Tiffany, still dozing, had a serene smile on her face. Taeyeon was cautious in her movements not to disturb the sleeping brunette as she shifted closer. Taeyeon snuggled closer and gently propped her head against the pillow, caressing her lover's features with adoring eyes. Taeyeon found a home in the luscious chestnut locks that framed her perfectly shaped face, the mesmerizing eyelashes that draw out Tiffany's charming eye smile, her prettily sculpted nose, and her alluring lips. 

Tiffany was an epitome of beauty and Taeyeon's heart thumped against her chest. As if Tiffany sensed Taeyeon, her nose scrunched as she rose from her slumber.

"Good morning beautiful," Taeyeon chuckled when Tiffany blindly reached for her and pulled her closer by the waist. Tiffany hummed lowly in response and Taeyeon breathed Tiffany in as she snugly pressed her nose against the brunette's neck. She planted a kiss, then another and another until Tiffany squirmed under her administration. 

"Tae, it tickles," she giggled and Taeyeon grinned against her skin. Tiffany's husky voice made Taeyeon swoon; a fierce emotion coursing through her veins. She pressed a lingering kiss at her jaw. God, she loves Tiffany so much.

"I love you too," Tiffany said and Taeyeon pulled away in surprise. 

"What?" 

"I heard you."

"I didn't even say anything."

"You don't have to," Tiffany brushed strands of hair away from Taeyeon's face, "I can feel it."

Taeyeon's dimpled smile made Tiffany chuckled. They basked in the warmth of each other until a loud growl broke the silence. Tiffany blushed. 

"Breakfast?" Taeyeon laughed and Tiffany nodded. They clambered out of bed, giggling at their tangled limbs in the sheets. Tiffany stared affectionately into Taeyeon's adoring eyes.

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the amusement park today? It's been a while since we've been there." It was puzzling for Tiffany to make such a suggestion since it is a place that Taeyeon would enjoy going to instead. She gave in to the pleading eyes anyway and made Tiffany some waffles and scrambled eggs for breakfast. 

//////////

The amusement park was surprisingly peaceful today- her watch reads 1.30. Or maybe she only had her eyes on Tiffany that the world is forgotten, Taeyeon mused. A harsh tug on her arm shook Taeyeon out of her thoughts. Taeyeon laughed at her paled, trembling girlfriend- gripping on to her arm after the visit to the haunted house attraction and Taeyeon's legs were wobbling under their combined weight.

"Fany," she chuckled when her girlfriend threw her a seething glare, "sit here."

Tiffany melted into the bench and pulled Taeyeon beside her. 

"You are a terrible, horrible, mean girlfriend." Tiffany rasped in her embrace and Taeyeon guiltily her hair. 

"I'm sorry, I just thought you might have grown out of it," Taeyeon smiled, "And look at the marks you made on my arms." 

Long, red scratched decorated Taeyeon's arms where Tiffany dug her nails into Taeyeon at the haunted house. 

"Sorry, but it's your fault," Tiffany responded with a frown and Taeyeon pulled the sleeves of her jacket to covered the fresh wound. Tiffany took a few minutes to regulate her thumping heart before pulling the girl up. 

"Now, it's my turn for revenge," and Taeyeon's smile dropped when Tiffany dragged her towards the pirate ship. Taeyeon screamed herself hoarse much to Tiffany's amusement and her head was spinning when the ride finally ended. Tiffany laughed and sulking quavering girlfriend. Taeyeon was pulled towards the souvenir shop before she could stop for a breath. Taeyeon sulked but Tiffany's excitement over the merchandise was infectious.

"Taetae!" Tiffany beckoned boisterously, "Look, Kanaoshi!"

Taeyeon stared into the mirror in amazement at the mask that Tiffany draped on her head. A Totoro mask was neatly nestled on the crown of Tiffany's head. Taeyeon feasted on the array of merchandises sitting on the shelves- her grin widening as she examined the intricate handicraft on every display.

"Wow,' she breathed, her eyes sparkled with awe that mirrored Tiffany's. Tiffany was admiring the life-sized cat bus sitting in the corner of the shop.

"Are these new merchandises? I have never... wow."

"You look so cute, Taeyeon ah!"

"Really?" Taeyeon cocked her eyebrows, "You never did like Kanaoshi."

Tiffany shrugged and pressed her palms on Taeyeon's cheeks with a squeal. 

"So cute! Stay here," Tiffany ordered and she scurried off to the counter to make payments for their merchandises. Taeyeon chuckled when Tiffany swiftly slipped her hand into her and pulled her out of the shop. 

Tiffany swung their arms as their strolled along the streets; her smiling girlfriend launching another talk about a movie she watched the other day. Taeyeon smiled at the random English expressions, her Korean heavily punctured with an American accent as she explained the plot.

Loving Tiffany was the craziest act of sanity Taeyeon had experienced. It was the biggest risk she had taken. With her life and her heart delicately placed in Tiffany's hands, Taeyeon had a complexed time finding words to express this intense feeling. There was a flame that ignites from the inside as Tiffany flashed a breath-taking smile, their fingers interlaced and her eyes closed in bliss Tiffany placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany gently called and her eyes fluttered open. Tiffany permanently carved her name in Taeyeon's soul with the unmistakable tenderness in her brown soulful orbs.

"Tiffany," Taeyeon enjoyed the way her name smoothly rolled of her tongue and she tried again, "Tiffany."

"Hmm?" 

"I love you. I love you more than you ever know."

Tiffany chuckled and smiled tearfully, pressing her lips against Taeyeon's to express her affection. They went home with shy stolen glances and flushed cheeks, their fingers snugly interlaced. They had dinner at a nearby restaurant and Taeyeon was elated when Tiffany allowed her to have two ice cream scoops as dessert. Exhausted, blissful and contented, the couple collapsed in bed with a giggling Tiffany.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I'm just really extremely happy. I had a great day today, Taeyeon-ah." Tiffany snuggled against her girlfriend.

"Me too." Taeyeon sighed sleepily, a small smile plastered on her lips as she pulled Tiffany closer.

"Yeobo?"

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you remove the watch?"

"What-" Taeyeon lifted her arm and squinted at the classic leather watch on her wrist. "-Oh. You got this for me for Christmas last year remember?"

"You told me you wanted a feminine, classic, leather, quartz crystal watch," Tiffany held up four fingers with a giggle, "You were very specific."

"I was, but you found me one." 

"Why don't you take it off?" Taeyeon shrugged. There was an unspeakable importance in the watch. Perhaps it was the first watch Tiffany has ever gotten her, perhaps it was her attachment with it after having it for months, perhaps it was a sentiment. There were familiarity and a sense of security as it's soft leather strap pressed against her wrist.

"It's okay. It's comfortable." Taeyeon voiced and Tiffany hummed.

"Goodnight, my love."

Taeyeon whispered and Tiffany's steady breathing against her skin lulled her into a tranquil slumber.