|5|Name? // Mark. -MT

shizukani

The day they switched seats having been a Friday, Jackson spent the entire weekend plotting ways to get to know his new seat mate. The rest of the members of GOT7 questioned why Jackson was so caught up on this new seat mate kid. Jackson's reasoning was that he already knew most of the kids in school by heart and he never failed to become friends with anyone so there should be no reason why he shouldn't be able to befriend his seat mate. 

By Sunday, the rest of GOT7 stopped asking. Ironically enough, they even told Tuna hyung that Jackson was obsessed with one of their classmates. And a quick and straight to the point reply was quickly sent that "Gaga" should stop because maybe his classmate just didn't like to open up to people since apparently he had come across a similar situation recently where he was on the recieving end. But Jackson just replied that there was no way that his classmate would be able to resist his friendliness for long. So the topic concluded with everyone telling Jackson to just do whatever he wanted, and was never brought up again, since there was never any reason to bring it up.

Eventually monday came around. The entire day, Mark ignored Jackson, and by the end of class Jackson still didn't know his name. Like friday, Mark promptly packed up, put on his headphones and turning up the volume, reached back for his hood. Today he had worn a hoodie, the hood serving as a replacement for his face mask. Once that was done, he quickly walked out the door and attempted to join the crowd of students inconspiciously as usual. However, Jackson had something else in mind. Having learned from the previous week how quick his seat mate was, he made less of a mess on his desk today and was able to clean up just as quick as Mark and even follow him into the hallway.

Before Mark could blend into the crowd, Jackson yelled, "Yah! Hoodie guy!"

Being the only student with a hoodie, everyone looked in his direction curiously, wondering what Jackson wanted with such a plain looking guy. 

Everyone staring at the boy made finding him a lot easier for Jackson. Once he did find the boy, he began jogging in his direction to catch up. But Mark certainly didn't like the attention, nor did he want Jackson following him. So in an attempt to lose Jackson, he ran.

Seeing hoodie guy make a run for it, Jackson picked up the speed. "Hey! Wait up!"

The chase continued through the hallways and eventually out to the courtyard, this was probably the most Mark had explored the campus. It was unfotunate, he thought, that it was only because he was being chased by some over-friendly guy who honestly acted like a puppy.

"Why are you running from meeeee????"

Mark decided not to satisfy Jackson with a reply and instead kept running.

Jackson, being more athletic closed the gap eventually due to Mark's lack of stamina. Once close enough, he grabbed for Mark's arm. 

"Oh my- finally. You're a lot faster than you look."

Mark turned and glared at Jackson...a little, ok really out of breath.

"Yeah," he paused to catch his breath, "but why were you chasing me?"

"Because you were running from me!"

"Tsk." Mark tried to pull his wrist from Jackson's grip, but Jackson only held on tighter.

"What the-"

"Ani you're gonna run away again!" Instead of letting go, he instead grabbed Mark's other wrist so he couldn't escape.

He was about to ask for a name when his attention was drawn to Mark's wrists.

 

 

- no he didn't cut himself -

 

They're so thin... I could probably hold both of them with one hand. His face is actually really... I wonder why he wore a face mask on friday, he should show off his face, it's a really nice one afterall. His hair color really suits him too... blonde, interesting. I think I might want to try that. He's really pale too and woah, he's actually pretty thin for a guy... you can't really tell with this oversized hoodie.

Jackson's hands moved to Mark's waist. 

Mark was initially shocked, then a bit embarassed, and eventually he decided this was enough. He grabbed Jackson's hands and tore them away with a "What the hell man!"

As soon as Jackson's hands were off, Mark, just as predicted, ran away.

-

What on earth is wrong with that guy?!

Mark dreaded the idea of tomorrow, but that came all too soon with a less than gentle waking up from Grace.

Today Mark wore his face mask. He remembered Jackson observing his face and was quite certain that he had blushed. The flashback only triggered another blush.

Jackson too was remembering the scene on his way to school. The brief blush on Mark's face had stunned him enough to loosen his grip on Mark, apparently enough so for Mark to pry him off. He regretted that, and wished he had been able to hold on a little longer. Mark was well, really pretty, cute even. This realization only made Jackson more motivated to get to know this mystery classmate better.

When he got to class his seat mate was already there, sleeping. 

Again, Jackson couldn't help but think it was cute. But then he noticed that his seat mate was wearing a face mask again. That didn't sit well with Jackson, so he gently made an attempt to take it off.

Mark felt something brush past his ear and he shivered. When he felt it again he decided to open his eyes, and great, it was Jackson. He looked at the boy and narrowed his eyes. Jackson just smiled and sat observing Mark. Embarassed again, Mark reached for his face mask to pull it up but it was gone.

Confused, he looked around his desk a while and out of the corner of his eye, saw Jackson quickly stuff something black into his bag.

"Jackson... what'd you just put in your bag?"

Playing innocent he responded, "I didn't put anything in my bag, but hey! How do you know my name?"

"Why wouldn't I know your name?"

"Ummm because I don't know your name?"

Still suspicious of Jackson he focused on Jackson's bag and squinted as if he could see its contents should he squint hard enough.

Jackson took this opprotunity to finally ask the question he had been meaning to ask.

"What's your name?"

"Mark."

-

ack I really wanted a kuudere mark but i screwed up and made him tsundere T ^ T 

lol what even.