|4|Urusai // That means amazing right? -JW [note: it means shut up]

shizukani

A few weeks later, the creation of YugBam had spread throughout the school. The two each had considerably large fanbases, so when the news first got out, their fans either hardcore shipped them and loved the new development, or felt disappointment because their already small chance of getting with either of them had just been crushed.

The rest of GOT6 also had fans, and until Jackson had joined their little group, everyone had wondered why they called themselves GOT6 if there were only five members. The boys never officially introduced themselves as a group but apparently, there were rumors that after Jackson joined, the group started calling themselves GOT7 which only confused their fans even more.

And of course, Mark was completely oblivious to all these rumors. There was no way for him to know any of them since he didn't socialize, and he never listened in on other people's conversations because he always had his headphones or earbuds playing music when there was free time, which was when people would talk about such rumors.

Mark had settled and was content with his seat, but of course that was ruined today. They were moving seats. The day had proceeded as normal, and the teacher decided to save moving seats for the end of the day.

Mark really only didn't want the back window, shoujou seat, which luckily he was saved from because Jaebum ended up there once again. He himself had moved to the back of the classroom, still decently close to the door. The only thing separating him from the exit was the new, maybe not so new anymore, transfer kid from China.

On the other side of him was a kid named Wonpil. If Mark remembered correctly, he had a pretty good voice too. But he seemed scared out of his mind for some reason. Mark looked further down the row and saw Jaebum at the very end and Youngjae sleeping between Jaebum and Wonpil. Mark sort of pitied the boy between him and the sleeping student. Honestly, he would offer to switch seats because sitting next to Jackson seemed like a pain and the poor boy was stuck between him who was basically a mystery, and Youngjae who was known for sleeping and being scary when he woke up.

But Mark wasn't about to start talking to people just because he moved seats, and he certainly wasn't moving to a seat further away from the door.

Everyone had settled and the teacher let the students socialize and get to know their new seatmates for the last five minutes of class.

Great. Mark thought.

There was no way he would willingly socialize, so he immediately put his headphones on and pretended to sleep. Usually this worked, but usually he was the one by the wall. And Jackson wasn't one to just sit around and not talk if the opportunity talk arose.

So despite his initial hesitation to wake the seemingly sleeping boy up, he did it anyway.

Mark tried to not open his eyes, but the guy was so annoying. Jackson started with patting Mark on the shoulder.

"Hello?"

Then he started shaking Mark.

"Hellooooo?"

Then poking.

He even took Mark's headphones off.

Then he repeated the same process, patting, shaking, and poking until Mark finally snapped. He thought he could handle anyone since he grew up with Grace, but his new neighbor acted like a puppy...or some little kid. Either way it annoyed Mark.

"...What."

"Oh, he's alive!"

"..."

"Hi I'm Jackson, your new seatmate!"

"..."

"Let's talk!! We're supposed to be getting to know each other you know."

"Why don't you talk to the people in front of you?"

"Well...they're too far, plus they're already talking."

"..."

"So let's talk too!! Let's be friends, mysterious new seatmate!"

"No." Mark attempted to put his headphones back on but Jackson stopped him.

"Why not??? Let's be friends!"

Mark checked his watch. Only one minute left.

"...No."

"Friends! Friends! Friends!"

Why won't this guy just shut up.

Most of the time in situations like this, Mark would tell the other to shut up in a different language since it is sort of rude. Especially to someone he doesn't really know. It's not like he's really saying it to them, he just needs to say it, so he usually says it quietly so the other person can't hear him, and if they do, it's in another language.

Usually I'd just say it in Chinese but he knows Chinese... he obviously knows Korean. English? No, he might know the phrase... Japanese? Yeah.

"Urusai..." Mark muttered under his breath.

"Yah!! I heard that! And I know what it means too!"

Ah .

"Because I hear it a lot." finished Jackson with a smug grin.

...This guy's an idiot, thought Mark.

"Aish, shizukani."

The bell rang and Mark quickly packed up, pulling up his face mask, placing his headphones back on and turning up the volume a he joined the crowd of students making their way to the door.

Jackson, not knowing the meaning of the phrase that last escaped his new seatmate's mouth, turned to the ever dependable Google Translate.

shizukani

be quiet

...

"Hah??!"

Jackson rushed out of the hallway but his new seatmate seemed to dissapear amongst the other students.

He sat back down and sighed.

"New seamate, prepare yourself! I WILL get your name and we WILL become friends!" He said, clenching his fist with a determined look on his face. Jaebum, having woken up Youngjae, stopped at Jackson's seat on his way out.

"What are you doing?" asked Youngjae.

"HEHEHEHE" Jackson laughed mysteriously...but honestly Jaebum, Youngjae, and the rest of the students still in the classroom thought he looked ridiculous and gave him questioning looks.

Jaebum sighed. "Okay then... wanna go get some bubble tea with the rest of us after school?"

"Bubble Tea!! Yeah of course!" And Jackson was back to puppy wang.

Jaebum laughed and the three boys walked out of the classroom.

-

What a y chapter...this was supposed to be Markson finally meeting but eh

I mean the whole story is about Mark breaking stereotypes so no love at first sight in this relationship lol

srsly what am I doing?? .-.