Again

Toujours Belle

"H-huh?"

 

"Taeyeon, I said you're spacing out. Are you sure you okay?" I didn't notice Tiffany was already in front of me and she asked me with worry seen in her eyes.

 

"I-I'm okay. Just remembered something. Shall we continue?" I forced a smile to her.

 

Tiffany nodded her head and went to where her stylist is. Guess she's changing her clothes. I took a deep breath as I am collecting the pieces of memories at the bar. So, if the girl asked for advice by having with me, plus the fact that we were kind of tipsy or me at least, we ended up doing 'that'?! That explains the  hickeys, scratches and the note written by 'toujours belle' which is Tiffany's tattoo. Oh my god. Oh my. Oh. This can't be real. That tattoo... It's her. The girl at the bar. Wait what?! DID I HAVE WITH TIFFANY?! I felt my cheeks turned light pink as well as my ears, but I need and must confirm this. It's now or never. .

 

After what it seemed like forever, Tiffany showed up again in a white silk robe. I don't have the courage to meet her gaze at me after what I thought earlier. Not now. I'm preparing myself to ask her a ridiculous question later. But on second thought, Tiffany also asked me a ridiculous question even though we barely know each other right? I guess that helped me ease a little bit.

 

"Guys." Tiffany suddenly spoke. She got everyone's attention in the studio, including me.

 

"Uhm... m-may I request everyone except the photographer to leave the studio for while? Because it's kind of awkward to me to show my body to other people." Then she hung her head low, feeling shy of what she just said.

 

"It's okay, Tiffany-ah. Guys, you heard what she said. Let's go have some snacks at the lobby while waiting for them." Siwon Oppa motioned the staffs to leave the studio. Tiffany then approached him and said something which made the latter to wink at her. I wonder what was that mean but I remained focused on preparing my camera.

 

When everyone's gone, Tiffany walked towards my direction while beaming an eye smile to me. Yes, her breath-taking eye smile. I can't help but to smile back at her, showing my chin dimple.

 

"So, now..." she took a deep breath, "We're alone. Want to do it now?" She asked me with her, I don't know, seductive tone then put her arms around my neck. Oh-kay? I had no clue what's going on. Aren't we supposed to do the 'almost ' photo shoot? I think that's the reason why she let the staffs leave the studio.

 

"The photo shoot? Sure, let's do it." I answered while looking anywhere except her gaze at me.

 

"Beside that, I want to do one more thing." She took a step away from me, then winked and pulled the knot on the string that was attached to the robe and let it down from her shoulders to the ground. I was caught off guard. I was mesmerized by her body. Gosh, milky white skin, seductive collarbones, s with erecting s, slim waist, hard rock abs, smooth thighs and legs, not to mention her cleanly shaved intimate area. Wait what?! I'm having ert thoughts of Tiffany in front of her. Oh my, erase erase.

 

Then I heard her chuckled. "Mesmerized for the second time Taetae-ah? You've seen it all, you byuntae." 

 

Seen it all? Second time? Oh my. I really need to know what happened last night. I dared myself to look at her. "Uhm... It's... Uh... how should I say this... Damn it." I murmured the last part.

 

"Say what?" She scooted closer to me. I just looked on the floor like it was something important.

 

"I-I... uhm... just wondering..." me and my stuttering. I looked at her again and saw that she's waiting for what I'll say.

 

"I-I was wondering... Ifsomethinghappenedtouslastnight?" Phew. I finally said it.

 

"I didn't catch what you said." She looked at me innocently with matching pout. How cute. But that's not the main topic here.

 

"Didsomethinghappentous last night?" I tried to keep my stare at her.

 

"Last night.... what about that?" Damn. She didn't get it again? Ugh. I'm not good when it comes to this.

 

I took a deep breath before saying it completely. "Did we have last night?"

 

She smiled then leaned and whispered to my ear. "I thought you'd never ask." She my ear lobe slowly. That just feels so good. Ugh.

 

"Y-you thought s-so?" Yeah. I stuttered again, everyone.

 

She caressed the back of my head and spoke. "Can we do it again? I seemed to not get over with it."