Mysterious Belle

Toujours Belle

As what Oppa reminded me to do so, I got up from my bed to take a quick shower, just to freshen myself and get rid of this headache caused by my hangover last night. When I was about to go to the bathroom, I touched my forehead and noticed a sticky note posted on it. Heck, where did this come from? I got the paper and read it loud.

 

"Taeyeonie~ that was amazing! You're pretty rough, huh. I like that :* P.S: You owe me a dress. You harshly ripped it last night because of your aggressiveness. Hahaha! 'Til next time. -Toujours Belle"

 

What the hell is this? And who's Toujours Belle? Is there such a name? And what did I do last night? Wait...

 

I rushed to the bathroom to check my appearance. Dark circles around my eyes, messy hair and I'm just wearing my undies. I looked over my body and noticed some scratches in my arms, stomach, thighs and legs. I got 3 hickeys too. Wait what?! I'm so ed up now. What have I done? It's like I fought with a wild cat but the hickeys, ugh it's so frustrating.

 

Since it already happened and I got nothing to do with it, I just brushed my teeth, washed myself and endured the pain caused by the scratches. I think I should wear a long-sleeved denim and pants even though it's summer.

 

After an hour bathing myself, or so I wore my dark blue denim and sky blue pants. Yeah, it's not obvious that I love blue. I think most of my belongings had the shade of blue, from clothes to shoes, bags, even my room is sky blue in color. Not to mention the camera that I always use whenever I'm working is color dark blue. Yeah, you may call me "Blue Maniac".

 

To fully start the day, I prepared bacon, hot dog and fried rice as my breakfast, with coffee as my drink. I also read the newspaper today and went to the 'Entertainment' section. Well, it's my job to be updated about the latest trends here in Korea. I'm a photographer after all.

 

An article caught my attention. The title says "SNSD's Tiffany caught kissing a girl at the bar, fans suspected that she's gay."

 

Look what we have here. Tiffany Hwang of SNSD? Not to mention my bias is a gay? Holy goat, now I have a chance to get her as my girl. Yeah, I admit. I'm a lesbian, but I'm only gay for Tiffany Hwang, no one else. Look at her fashion sense, her pretty and attractive face, her slim body, abs and . And don't forget her infamous eye smile. Who wouldn't fall for her right? How I wish we are together.

 

Enough with the drama. I need to prepare for work. It's 12 PM and I need to travel for 1 hour before reaching my destination. And I wonder who's the K Pop idol I'll work with. How I wish it's Tiffany. But wishes do come true right?

~

A/N: Happy birthday to our once in a lifetime eyemile girl, Stephanie Hwang! <3 This is a birthday tribute (if there's a thing like that kekeke) to Taeny/Tiffany stans out there although it's a bit lame hehehe. Let me know your comments about this story :) Stay tuned!