Recall

Toujours Belle

I arrived at Elle Korea building 30 minutes before the photo shoot. Kindly blame the traffic on my way here. I immediately brought my things with me and walked through the elevator. Luckily I saw Siwon Oppa on the way, maybe I'll just convince him to tell me what the hell happened last night as he was talking about a while ago.

 

"Oppa!" I hurriedly run to meet him.

 

"Hey there midget, hmmm let me see." he whispered to my ear, "You're wearing a long-sleeved denim and pants because you're hiding your scratches and hickeys huh?" then he laughed.

 

"Yah, Oppa! How did you know that?!" I frustratedly said to him.

 

"You really want me to tell you? Even if it means you're going insane?" he continued laughing.

 

"Just cut the crap Oppa. What should I do for you to tell me what really happened? I really don't remember anything, maybe because of my hangover, it's my first time to drink alcohol you know." I pouted in front of him.

 

"Aww~ so cute Taengoo ya." he pinched my cheecks. "But I want to tease you more. Hehehe~"

 

"You're really not gonna tell me? Fine." I stomped my feet and was about to walk to the elevator but Siwon Oppa held my wrist.

 

"Fine, I'll give you a clue. I guess you saw the sticky note on your forehead right? That "Toujours Belle" is the rib tattoo of the person who made those scratches and hickeys to you." then he winked at me.

 

"That's not enough information Oppa!" I wrinkled my eyebrows.

 

"You'll know soon enough. Arraso?" Then he gestured me to the elevator and pressed number 15. Yeah, we're heading to the 15th floor of this building because the studio is there.

 

I tried really hard to recall the happenings last night. So yeah, it was Siwon Oppa's birthday yesterday. He invited me to his friend's bar in order to celebrate his so-called "birthday party". At first, I refused to come but when Oppa made some shivering aegyo in front of my innocent eyes, I had no choice but to say yes. Besides, I believe I need some rest from being busy at work.

 

Upon arriving at the bar named Soshi, i was dumbstruck-ed. The bar was huge, various spotlights roaming around the place, loud noises, the annoying smell of cigarette, couples making out and a lot more. The environment here is very new to me. For real. I was about to back out when suddenly Siwon Oppa appeared in my sight.

 

"Hey yow Taengoo~ Nuh ah! You can't back out this time buddy. Let's parteeeh!" He yelled like a crazy man and pushed me to the door of the bar. I just shook my head in disagreement.

 

"What's with the face huh buddy? Come on don't be a kill joy." Oppa blabbered continuously when he saw me just standing on the huge door in front of me. I tried my very best to smile at him and turned to give him my present.

 

"Happy birthday Siwon Oppa!" I handed him a medium box with baby blue gift wrapper.

 

"Obviously, it's from you. How would I not notice it when your fave color is blue." He then chuckled.

 

"Shut up and just say thank you." I merong-ed him.

 

"You know what Taengoo, let's go inside. Don't waste another time to relax. Besides, don't you want to see me happy even for just one night?" he pouted.

 

"If it weren't for you Oppa, I would never go to a place like this." I gave up and followed him into the bar.

 

You read it right. I'm not used to places like this. I'm not a party girl. I rather stay at home watching videos of my Tiffany, reading articles in the entertainment section or just sleep. I only go outside for working purposes, that's why they call me "House Fairy".

 

Oppa gestured me to the bar counter and asked the bartender to serve us drinks. I want orange juice but Oppa insisted that I should try tequila and other alcoholic drinks. We argued for a moment until Oppa gave up. He just asked for one glass of tequila and one glass of orange juice. After that, he whispered something to the bartender. I wonder what was that.

 

After a few moments of waiting, the bartender served our drinks. Because I was thirsty, I drank the orange juice straight while Oppa is just sipping his tequila. He then widened his eyes as if he saw a celebrity. He left the counter without saying a word and walked towards a beautiful girl. Wait, did I just say that she's beautiful? Nevermind. So yeah, Oppa chit-chatted with that girl and after a while, they walked towards my direction and introduced us to each other. I can't remember her name at all because I felt a little dizzy after drinking the juice. Don't know what's inside that drink. I just remembered that the girl in front of me has long black wavy hair, cute bangs, beautiful lips, milky white skin and breath-taking eye smile. A goddess indeed. She gestured her hand to shake hands with me and I accepted it casually. My head is spinning a little bit. She then said, "Nice to meet you Taeyeon-ah, again."

Because of my daydreaming, I didn't notice that me and Siwon Oppa are already in the 15th floor and are about to enter the studio when someone spoke at me. Nice to meet me again? I shook my head to clear my thoughts and looked at the person who had spoken. I couldn't believe my eyes. Is she really here? Is she the one who I'm doing a photo shoot with? Oh gosh.

"T-Tiffany? Tiffany Hwang?"

~

A/N: Who among you guys will buy SNSD's "Holiday Night"? What version do you prefer, Holiday or All Night? (Although I know both are wonderful because well, it's our girls <3) Let me know on the comments below or message me :) You can approach me guys, I won't bite. Kekeke. Enjoy reading!