How does it feel like?

Toujours Belle

I was in deep thoughts again, recalling the happenings in the bar. 

 

(Continuation of Tae's flash back in Chapter 3)
 

 

"First time to drink?" The girl beside me began to spoke.

 

"How did you know?" I asked curiously.

 

"Silly, you look dizzy." Then she chuckled.

 

"Wow, that's a rhyme!" Then I raised my hand and gave her a 'thumbs up'.

 

"I'll join you drink, so you won't look like you're alone." Then she called the bartender and asked for who knows what drink is it.

 

"What's your name again?" I asked her.

 

"You don't know?" She widened her eyes.

 

"Will I ask you if I know?"

 

"Well, it's kinda surprising. Everyone here knows who I am, even the drunkest of the drunkest in Seoul." She shrugged her shoulders.

 

"You know what, you're kinda boastful." I said straight to the point to her.

 

"I know it." She winked at me. "But this boastful girl has also her curiosities in life." She drank her drink.

 

"Like what?" I moved closer to her.

 

"I'm just curious, how does it feels like to have with a girl?" She said in a low tone  then stared at me. If I'm drinking something at the moment, I might puked it directly to her.

 

"What the hell? Do you even know what you're saying?" I raised my voice at her a little. Yeah, she's gorgeous, but I never thought that she has gay thoughts. I mean, having with another girl is a risk, since this country, South Korea is oppose to homouality. That's why I'm trying my best to hide my true uality especially to strangers.

 

She covered with both of her hands and looked at me. Is that fear in her eyes? Uh oh. I might scared her. 

 

"Uhm... it's..." she tried to defend herself.

 

"You know... it's okay. You can talk that to me." I leaned to her and said, "I'm a lesbian. Go talk."

 

"I... I apologize for my stupidity earlier." Then she hung her head low. She really looked scared. I should be the one apologizing. 

 

I held her shoulder and spoke, "I'm also sorry for making you scared. That's a sensitive topic to be talked about by strangers."

 

"Taeyeon."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I know your name, so you're not a stranger to me anymore. Besides, Siwon Oppa already introduced us to each other right?" Well, she has a point on that.

 

I chuckled nervously to ease the awkwardness building inside me. Gosh, am I attracted to this girl? How about Tiffany? She's my first and only love. Keke.

 

"So... are going to share it with me or not?" I looked at her so that she can comfortably talk to me.

 

"Here it is." She scooted closer to me, our bodies almost inches apart, then she started telling her story.

 

"Since we're all girls in SNSD, Korea's no. 1 girl group,we need to live altogether in the same roof. I share a room with Seohyun, Yuri and Jessica are room mates, Yoona and Hyoyeon in the other, lastly, Sunny and Sooyoung are in the last room. If we have a day off or so, I can hear beds shaking, whimpers and moans in the 3 other rooms. At first, I let it pass but it happens often so I confronted my members for that. They said they are lesbians so they are doing 'that' thing, then they asked me if I ever experienced having with another girl, so I shook my head. Never in my life I thought about 'that' until they opened it up to me and now that I let it out to you and asked you a ridiculous question." Then she let out a sigh.

 

I was shocked by her story. So she's a SNSD member? And almost all my girls do 'that' thing? They're lesbians too? Wow. Too much revelation today huh.

 

"W-why me? I-i mean since your members had experienced 'that', why don't you ask them?" Yeah, keep stuttering you midget.

 

"Because I feel like a dumb. How come I didn't experience doing 'that' thing when they got to do it and what's worse is inside the dorm. I feel like I'm very innocent that's why I'm shocked hearing about 'that' for the first time." I can sense the truth in her voice.

 

I guess the saying "Don't judge the book by it's cover." is true. At first, I think that this girl is beautiful yet boastful and some sort of ert. But as I talked and got to know her more, I found out that she is an innocent person and the thought of having with another girl lingers in her mind that she spilled it to me just now.

 

"Oh..." That's all I can say for now. I immediately called the bartender to give me 2 glasses of tequila. I feel like this girl needs my advice on these things since I'm a lesbian too. A shot of tequila is not bad for me right? And it's better for us do have some liquor while talking about a sensitive topic.

 

After a few moments, the bartender placed two small glasses in front of us. I drank it, bottoms up before talking to her. 

 

"Back to the topic, I want to give you an advice for that because I fell like I need to. So where do you want to start?"

 

Before answering me, she also drank the liquor and wiped her lips using the back of her hand. "What if, you give me advice through actions? Like... we... trying to have with each other?"

 

"Taeyeon... Taeyeon-ah. You're spacing out."

~

A/N: 2 Chapters left! I know my updates are kinda short for your liking, I apologize for that. But it's my first written fanfic so don't expect much hehehe. I wrote this when I was still a Taeny potato >.< I'll post my one shot collection about Taeny (again) XD after fnishing this one. Btw, exam's coming up so I will be a bit busy these days. Don't worry, I'll try my best to update. Stay tuned!