Last Night

Toujours Belle

*Cellphone Rings* 

 

Tell me why,wae mami mami jakku heundeullini, nan yeogi yeogi ne yeope ijanhni, jeongsin charyeo lion heart~

 

Who the hell called me early this morning?!

 

I squinted my onyx eyes to adjust with the bright sunlight coming from the window of my room, and looked at the clock that was placed at the nightstand beside my bed, it shows 9 AM. I then grabbed my I phone 6S, didn't bother to look who's the caller. I pressed the call button and with my husky morning voice, I answered the call.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Taeyeon, it's me. Your handsome Oppa." With the tone of his voice and his boastfulness, I already know who the caller is.

 

"Ne, Siwon Oppa, and no, you're not handsome." I chuckled then.

 

"Meanie." I bet he's pouting on the other line.

 

"Yah, Why did you call me this morning Oppa?" And why does my head hurts like hell? Ugh.

 

"Oh, about that. The company assigned you to do a photo shoot with a K Pop idol this afternoon, 2 o'clock. You better get your lenses ready, huh?"

 

"May I know who's the lucky K Pop idol that I will work with?" Curiosity kills, i told you.

 

"You better not know, Taeyeon." He then chuckled.

 

"Why? I'm curious to death you know." I sat up and leaned my back against the headboard so that I can talk more comfortably to Oppa.

 

"Say, Taeyeon-ah, you don't remember anything about last night?"

 

"Do I have to remember the happenings last night?" I'm confused, but I don't have the strength to think of what happened last night because of this headache.

 

"Sighed. You still have your hangover buddy. Better get yourself washed so that the reality may hit you."

 

"Arasso Oppa." I chuckled at his joke.

 

"So, 2 PM okay? And please do remember what happened last night. You're pretty wild, you know."

 

"Me? Wild? It's not included at my vocabulary you know." I let out my ajhumma laugh.

 

"You'll never know." He laughed too. "I need to go Taeyeon-ah. Byeee~" He hung up. He and his shivering aegyo. Geez.

 

Really, what happened last night?