That Tattoo

Toujours Belle

I startled at the beautiful girl in front of me. No, scratch that. She's a goddess wearing knee length white tube dress with black ribbon on the waist. Wow, just wow. Did my wish come true? What have I done to get this reward? I'm so lucky.
 

 

"Yeah, it's me." She then chuckled. "And stop staring. It's scary."

 

 

"Oh, my apologies, Ms. Hwang." I bowed to her. Even though the love of my life is here, I still need to be professional. Remember, we are in my work place.

 

 

"Call me Tiffany. No formalities needed." She then showed her breath taking eye smile to me. I couldn't help but smile back to her and show my chin dimple. Gosh Tiffany, you had this effect to me.

 

 

"Ehem." Siwon Oppa faked a cough.
 

 

"Yes Oppa?" Tiffany asked him.
 

 

"You two seemed to know each other 'very' well, but chat later. We need to catch up for the photo shoot." With that, Oppa went to the studio.
 

 

What was that mean? Yeah, Tiffany is my bias but I don't know her very well, I met her personally just now. Do I look like a sasaeng fan in front of Tiffany that Oppa thought I knew her well? Crap.
 

 

Tiffany followed Oppa and I was left in front of the studio entrance. I took a deep breath before entering the place because duh, I'm doing a photo shoot with Tiffany Hwang! The Tiffany Hwang who made my heart beat crazy, or was it just exaggeration? Never mind, I'm nervous, for real.

 

 

"Taeyeon, don't be nervous. You can do it. Fighting!" I said to myself before doing fist pump in the air.
 

 

"Everyone! Let's start the work. Fighting!" Siwon Oppa yelled when he saw me inside the studio preparing my things for the photo shoot. I forgot to tell you that Siwon Oppa is the chief editor for Elle Magazine. He's very dedicated and dead serious when it comes to work but he's truly a jolly and dork person to his loved ones including me. We've known each other for God knows how many years since college and even though we are not blood related, he treats me like a true dongsaeng because he is the only child in the family. We share secrets like best friends, we bicker and argue like dog and cat but we love each other like brother and sister. That's how I describe our relationship, and I'm lucky to have him in my life.
 

 

"Taeyeon, I didn't mention to you earlier that the concept for this photo shoot is kind of y. Summer is approaching, so we need more hotness in our Elle Mag April Issue. Meaning to say, the model needs to pose for a photo. Not totally , I think topless is enough? She just need to cover her s with her arms. Got me?" Oppa said casually to me. , topless, , Tiffany? What?! I'm gonna see her almost for God's sake! Yeah, I'm a photographer, I should be used to this because this is a part of my job but holy cow, it's Tiffany that we're talking about. My bias. My love. Saranghaeyo. Keke.

 

 

"Y-yeah, I got it Oppa." I faked a smile at Oppa and positioned my tripod. Siwon Oppa then motioned Tiffany to go to the center to start the photo shoot. The moment I looked at her, I can barely breathe. Her clothes was changed to a knee-length white backless dress, her hair was curled nicely, her make up is light but heck, her beauty stands out.
 

 

I started taking photos of her as she made various poses. Everyone in the studio was amazed by her modelling skills, especially me. When she was asked to turn side wards and slightly raise her hands up, I suddenly noticed something on her side, mainly on the rib part.
 

 

"Uhm, Ms. Hwang- I mean Tiffany, is that a tattoo?" I pointed out the thing that caught my attention.
 

 

"Yeah, it says "Toujours Belle." Then she smiled at me.

 

 

"Toujours Belle... hmmm.... I think I saw that on something too.... Ah! The sticky note." I mumbled to myself. "Wait..."

~

Another short update, my apologies. But I'm streaming SNSD's newly released videos <3 I knew it, the album would be so lit <3 Forever GIRLS6ENERAT10N! <3