Arguing and Forgiving

Friends or Not?

Chapter 6

Sungje's POV

I cannot believe I just did that!! I thought to myself.  I was red by the time I was back at the place.  I opened the door and the guy's were all playing a video game.  Kwangsu looked at me.  "Why're you red?"  He asked me.  The rest of the guys turned around.  "Yeah why, Sungje?"  Geonil asked.  They all got anxious.

I sighed and then I closed the door.  "I...  I can't tell you...  It's too...  Crazy..."  I told them.  They looked at each other and then they started to laugh.  My face grew even redder and then I exploded.  "I KISSED HER!"  I then ran up the stairs and then slammed my door.  I heard from my room that the guys were talking to each other.

"You shouldn't have asked!"  Jihyuk yelled at the guys.  "Well, I was curious."  Kwangsu said.  "And I cannot believe that you would join in with him, Geonil!  Sungje has his own thing going on and we have ours.  We aren't his parents, trying to look over our kid's shoulder asking, 'What are you doing?  Tell me, tell me, tell-tell-tell-tell me!'  We cannot get into his bubble!"  Jihyuk added.  The two snickered by the Tell me part. 

Yunhak eyed them and they became quiet.  "Go talk to him."  Yunhak said to Geonil and Kwangsu.  Yunhak and Jihyuk then went on playing the game.  I then heard footsteps.  I got up and then I walked into my walk in closet and closed the closet door.  I then shut the lights off and went into the bathroom and sat by the sink.

I heard the door opening and then heard, "Sungje?  Sungje?!?  Where's he?"  Kwangsu asked.  "I dunno.  Where does he go when he needs some alone time?"  Geonil asked Kwangsu.  Kwangsu then said, "He goes to the bathroom in his closet."  Kwangsu opened the door and saw me by the sink.

They both walked and I eyed them.   They stood by the bathroom door.  "We're sorry.  We didn't mean to get into your bubble or anything.  I was really, really, really curious!"  Geonil said.  "As for me I was too.  I didn't know what I was doing.  I was just so curious that I didn't know what I was doing.  Sungje I am sorry, really sorry.  Will you forgive me?"  Kwangsu said.

I thought for a moment.  You shouldn't forgive them! A part of me told me.  I have to forgive them.  I feel bad an everything, but I have to.  No you don't.  Hate them, hate them, hate them.  That's all you have to do.  I won't do that.  I am myself, you aren't.  I shall forgive them!  Not you!  You're just my evil side!  I had this fight thing in my head for awhile then I opened my mouth and closed it. 

We were all silent.  I then said, "I...  Forgive you."  They then were relieved.  I then pointed.  They looked where I was pointing.  "Let's get out."  Kwangsu told Geonil quietly.  They both walked out and Geonil closed the door.  I then stripped my tux off and threw it into the basket. 

I then took my boxer off and then I took a shower. 

One Hour Later...

After I finished my one hour shower.  I changed into new clothes and I opened the closet and I saw Kwangsu.  He was laying on my bed and humming.  "What do you want?"  I asked him.  "Rawr, you're in a bad mood."  He said getting up.  I walked over and pushed him back down.  "Ha-ha, yeah.  So what did you want?" 

"I just wanted to check on you."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, no.  I know how you felt.  I remember Juhyuk making fun of me when I had my first kiss.  Don't worry."

"I won't."

"Good."

"Good."

"Now what are you going to do, Sungje?"

"I was just going to lay on my bed, which you are doing. That's it.  Maybe just hum."

"Oh, what about you come out and play some STREET FIGHTER! With me."

"Oh yeah.  I'd do that then."

We both walked out and we were talking and when we got down I heard, "Surprise!"  I then was confused.  "It's not my birthday."  I told them.  They looked at each other and then they said, "We just wanted to make you happy.  Its a Cheet you up thing."  Yunhak said. 

I nodded.  We partied till twelve and I went to sleep. It was a great day.