What's up with Him?

Friends or Not?

Chapter Two

Hyosung's POV

I was just sitting there.  I saw Sungje come in. I have another class with him?  I didn't know that...  Well, oh well.  I thought to myself.  I wrote in my notebook and ripped the page out and threw it to Zinger.  Zinger looked and stucked her tongue out at me.  I stuck my tongue out and she smiled.  She picked up the letter and read it.

She wrote back to me and threw it at me.  I almost screamed loud, but kept it inside.  I smiled at her and went to grab it.  Where'd it go?!?  God, no.  It couldn't have...  I looked up and Sungje was holding it.  "Here."  He said giving it to me.  I smiled.  "Thanks."  I grabbed it from him and opened it.  I read mine writing, then Zingers and...  What's the third one?  No it can't be Sungje's....  IT IS! I thought. 

I read it again:

Hey Zinger,

 I think Sungje's crushing on me or something.  He's kind of cute too.  :)

  Hyosung

Hyosung,

  Really!?!  Oh my god!  That's so cute!  :)  Ha, ha...  well, he is cute too.  Just be friends with him.  It'll make everything fine! ♥

    Zinger

Hyosung,

  You really think that about me?  Guess what though...  I think the same about you.  I like you, its like click! :D

    Sungje

 

I crumpled it up and then threw it in my bag.  So he likes me...  Uhh....  I thought.  I put my head down as the teacher walked in.  I then wrote random stuff in my notebook and then when I knew it, class was finished!  I grabbed my stuff and stuffed it in my backpack.  Something fell out and I groaned.  "Why now?"  I muttered.  I kneeled down on the floor and Sungje was picking it up.  "Oh, I'm sorry, here."  He said.  I took it and put it in my backpack. 

"Uhh, thanks!"  I said.  He smiled.  "No problem.  Umm, Hyosung.  I wanna ask you something."  He said to me.  I zipped my backpack and put in over my shoulders.  I looked at him and smiled.  "Yeah, Sungje?"  I asked.  He cleared his throat and said, "You want to uh...  Eat lunch with me?"  I was shocked...  Already?!?  Whoa, I don't know what to say!  I smiled.  "I'd love that."  I walked out and smiled at Zinger, wide. 

"Oh my god!  He asked you!?!"  She said fast.  I smiled big and hugged her.  "Yes, yes he did!"  I said.  We both screamed and we ran to meet the others.