Lunch with Her

Friends or Not?

Chapter Three

Sungje's POV

I walked out and heard screaming and saw her run.  I smiled bigger and when I turned around, Sungmo scared me.  "Ahh!"  I yelled.  I jumped back a bit and sighed loudly.  "Ha-ha, Sungje!  I think you have your date!!"  He said loudly.  The others started to skip around with Sungmo and I looked over and saw Hyosung looking at me. 

I smiled and looked at my friends.  "Guys, stop that.  You guys are very embrassing!"  I walked over to them and they stopped.  They circled around me looking at me.  "What?"  I asked them.  "Checking you out, see how you look."  Kwangsu said.  He stopped and the others stopped.  "Your good!" Jihyuk said to me. 

I nodded and looked where Hyosung was and they disappeared.  It was only going to be fourth period and I was already happy.  Geez, I got to stop being, so...  Geeky!  I thought to myself.  I quickly walked to fourth hour and saw her again.  Its like I had her in all of my classes. 

I sat down and smiled.  She smiled too.  I then wrote notes down and did some of my homework .  I finished like, two of them, only.  I heard the bell and I put my things away.   This is getting very annoying...  Its like I'm lovestruck that I don't even regonize that the time goes by.  Wait maybe I am!  I thought. 

I put my stuff away and zipped my backpack up and walked out.  I went to sit with my friends at the lunch room for awhile.  I was talking to them and then I saw Hyosung.  I sat there quietly and I looked at my friends to go.

They scattered away.  I smiled and she sat next to me.  "So, whats up."  She asked  me.  "Nothing much."  I answered.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself, Sungje."

"I sing a little bit, I am a A straight student and plan on going to college."

"Oh me too.  That's so weird, ain't it?"

"Uhh, is that a question?"

"Ha-ha, uh, yeah it is."

"Oh, ha-ha....  Yeah weird."

"Okay...  Well, what do you want to do?"

"I want to become a singer with my friends."

"Cool, me too."

"Thats awesome."

"Yeah, so what do you think you'll become?"

"I think I'm going to become a writer or maybe a chef."

"Cool, cool.  I think I'm going to become a lawyer, or maybe a... Teacher."

"Why a teacher?"

"I love working with kids, its really cool to work with kids.  I love 'em."

"Oh do you?"

"Yeah, so what about you?"

"I like cooking alot because its fun and I have to learn how to.  I wanna become a writer to express myself."

"That's cool."

"Yeah."

We ate in silence and headed to fifth period