Meeting The New Transfer Student!

Friends or Not?

Chapter 1

Sungje's POV

I walked over to my group and started to look at everyone.  "Hey, Sungje!"  Sungmo said.  Sungmo walked over to me and shook my hand.  "Hey, Sungmo!"  I said back to him.  "Hey guys." I added.  Everyone else said hey to me.  I then heard from Yunhak, "Did you know that there's a new transfer student coming here!  Its a girl too.  Ha-ha, Sungje, maybe you'll have a chance!"

"God, Yunhak!  Don't have to be so mean."  I said denfensively.  The rest laughed and I joined in also.  "Ahh, its good to be here."  I said.  I then saw Mr. Park walked in and I walked to my desk.  I plotted in and then I pulled out my things.  I then opened it and started to draw. 

"Welcome class.  Did you hear?"  Mr. Park asked.  We all nodded and he put his stuff down and then wrote on the board, Math.  We groaned and he turned around and eyed me.  I smiled and looked to my left and he looked.  He smiled and then I wrote down whatever he wrote down.

He was getting into algebra and everything and I wrote down all the notes.  While I was writing some girl came in.  Mr. Park stopped and smiled.  "Class!"  He yelled into the room.  All of us looked up and I saw the girl.  She was very pretty if you ask me. 

Mr. Park whispered to the girl something and the girl came foward.  "Intorduce yourself."  Mr. Park told the girl.  The girl nodded.  "I am Jeon Hyosung!  Its nice to meet you."  She bowed and Mr. Park clapped.  "Hysung have a seat by Sungje, the guy right there."  He pointed at me and the girl, Hyosung walked over and sat in the empty desk.  I stared at her and she looked up.

"Hi."  She said to me.  I smiled.  "Hi, I'm Kim Sungje."  I told her.  "Nice to meet you."  She said.  She looked at the board and wrote all the stuff down really neat.  I couldn't stop staring at her for awhile.  I'd write and when I'm finished I stared at her, secretly.

Class finished and I walked out of the classroom.  I waited for my friends and I saw Hyosung walk towards a group of girls.  "Hey, guys."  She said to them.  "Hey, Hyosung!  Someone's giving you the cute look."  One of her friends said.  She looked at me and I quickly looked at the window. 

My friends came out and Sungmo smiled.  "Ha-ha...!  Sungje is crushing already!"  Sungmo said laughing loudly.  I got red and hit him hard.  "Ouch." Jihyuk said smiling.  "Lets just go."  I said still red.  We walked to our next class and I saw Hyosung.  "Gosh, another class with her..."  I said walking in.