The Date...

Friends or Not?

Chapter Five

Sungje's POV

Okay, so school went by fast, me and Hyosung were laughing, alot and we had the best time at school.  School didn't really feel the same anymore, with her.  It was great!

I walked to the front with he by me and people looked at us.  I heard people whispering, "They look cute together."  I sighed and I told Hyosung bye and we left.  I felt so weird about that though...

I unlocked my car and Sungmo walked by it and opened the driver's seat.  "After you, love boy."  He said laughing.  I hit him in the gut and he groaned.  "Gosh not so hard!"  He added.  He left with a hard punch left behind with his gut.  I got into the car and I turned the engine on.  The engine roared to life.

As I backed up and almost ran someone over.  I stopped and sighed.  I quickly waited and then finished backing up and drove home.  As I drove into the drive way I knew that my roommates were home.  My friends of course.  I got out and then locked the car.  I opened the door and went inside and saw Sungmo on the couch. 

"That hurts man!"  He said.  I sighed and walked up the stairs and laid on my bed.  I drifted off to sleep and then it was all black.

Later that day...

I felt something touching me.  I woke up and I noticed that Sungmo was trying to wake me up.  "Dude, it's like seven pm...  Don' you have some plans?"  He asked.  I thought and then my eyes opened wide.  "Shoot, I'm going to be late!!"  I get up and point Sungmo to the door.  He leaves and I close the door and change into a tux. 

After I finished changing into the tux, I put my socks and shoes on and then ran down stairs.  I then grabbed my keys and opened the front door and closd the door.  I flew across the stairsteps and landed on the green grass.  I then unlocked my car and then I opened the door and went in fast.

I closed the door and entered the key in and the engine roared to life.  I seatbelted my self and drove off.

Hyosung's POV

What's taking him so long!?! I thought to myself.  I was really afraid that maybe he might of ditched me for some other girl.  As I stood out there I heard a loud roar sound.  Then I saw him.  He got out of a car and he smiled at me.  "Sorry I'm late," said Sungje.  He walked over to me and I smiled.  "I thought you weren't going to come.  Stand me up."  I told him.  He rubbed his head and stood by me. 

"Sorry, I went to my bed and then I dozed off.  Yeah."  Sungje told me.  I smiled and then I walked ahead of him into the restaurant.  He followed me behind and then he opened the door for me and I went in.  As I walked in I heard a lot of noise.  Sungje went to talk to the waiter. 

Sungje came back and looked at me.  "This way."  He told me.  I nodded and followed.  We passed a lot of people and it was kind of weird.  I felt like I was at a fancy party because, well, everyone was wearing tux's or dresses. 

As we passed them we went to a private area in the back.  We then sat down and we looked at each other.  I then decided to start the conversation.  "So, how was your day?"  I asked him.  He looked up and thought for a moment.  "It was okay."

"Cool."

"Yeah, so what do you want to eat?"

"I don't know."

"Oh really?  What about the sasmashi?"

"I guess so."

"Cool.  Waiter!"

The waiter came over and then said, "Yes, sir?"  Sungje looked at the waiter and said, "We both would like the sasmashi."  THe waiter wrote it down and nodded.  "Anything else?" 

"No not at all."

"Good, I'll put the order up now."

"Good."

We sat there waiting for our food.  Sungje looked around and then opened his eyes widely.  "What?"  I asked him.  "I was wondering..."

"Yes?"

"Oh its nothing..."

"But it has to be something, come on spill it!"

"No, no, couldn't."

"Wha...  You are weird."

"Am not!"

"Too."

"Not."

"Too."

"NOT WEIRD!"

"You are!"

"FINE!"

We sat in silence then bursted out laughing.  Our meal came and we ate, silently.  We then finished, he paid for the bill and we left.  We stood outside by his car and he grabbed me by the arm.  "What?"  I asked.  "Oh well I..."  He said shyly.

"Come on tell me."

He then came close and then kissed me.  I then broke away and then I walked away to my car.  I then got in and then turned the engine and it roared to life.  I then closed the door.  That's what he wanted to tell me...  wow!  I then drove off.