Unspoken Words 2

I Hate School Trip

A/N: Hello guys~ I'm finally back with the latest chapter! Previously, I'm busy with assignments so I have no time to update. I'm sorry. *Bow* Anyway, this chapter is slightly long but I hope you guys enjoy it~ :DD Douzo~ 

 

8

 

“It’s dangerous walking alone, Mister~” Soonyoung said playfully to Jihoon as he walke past him.

 

Jihoon snorted. “I don’t think I walk alone now?” He scoffed.  

 

“But people can’t see me. What if they try to woo my cute little Jihoonie?” Soonyoung pouted childishly.

 

“You think too much, Soonyoung. Come, let’s go somewhere too.” Jihoon grabbed Soonyoung’s hand and dragged him.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to keep an eye of them?” Soonyoung said, hesitantly.

 

“Ayy, they are all big boys. I’m not their mom anyway! They know what they are doing!” Jihoon exclaimed. Soonyoung just nodded and let himself being dragged by Jihoon to only God knows where.

 

Meanwhile, Mingyu and Jun (who’s possessing Seungcheol) are walking around the amusement park.

 

“Err… I thought you want to ride a rollercoaster?” Mingyu asked hesitantly.

 

“I do want to ride but my priority right now is food! I want to try every food here!”

 

“Okay… but just for a reminder, I don’t have that much money and I guess Seungcheol is the same too.”

 

“Don’t worry about that! Let’s go!” Jun grabbed Mingyu’s hand and dragged him to one food stall. “Mister, I want to try every single food here!” he said excitedly with Mingyu nudging his back, signalling him to abort his mission.

 

“And my friend’s dad will take care of the payment!” Jun said with wide, genuine smile while showing a certain badge.

 

The stall person jolted his eyes in surprised. “Wen Family!? Y-Yes, sir! We will serve you as soon as possible!” the stall mister quickly went in to the kitchen.

 

“I’ve heard about a student whose father is a big name in underground world goes to our school and please don’t tell me that student is you, Jun?”

 

Jun smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head. “Well… you got me?”

 

Mingyu swears his heart almost stopped when he heard this. He could not believe his ears. He finally revealed the truth! It’s not a rumour. Wen Junhui proved the rumour is true!

 

“Mingyu?”

 

“Y-Yes!?”

 

“Why you look so flustered?”

 

“I’m sorry! I won’t!! Please don’t kill me!”

 

“Pfft! What are you talking about? I don’t and won’t kill anyone though?” Jun sighed. “That’s why I don’t like it when people know my status.”

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. I’m just surprised…”

 

“Well, I’m hurt. You have to ride Merry Go Round with me later as a payback.” Jun claimed childishly.

 

“Sure!”

 

 

The clock strikes 7.00 o’clock when Jihoon and Soonyoung ride the Merry Go Round.

 

Soonyoung didn’t stop grinning when they board the cabin. He keeps staring at Jihoon and makes the shorter flushed in bright red.

 

“Why are you grinning like an idiot?” Jihoon asked but avoiding any eye-contact with Soonyoung. Soonyoung is sitting opposite to him.

 

“No~ I’m just admiring my cute little Jihoonie. I did not expect you dragged me all the way just to ride this Merry Go Round with me~ Jihoonie is so sly~” Soonyoung teased the tomato face even more and made him frowned. It amused Soonyoung when he able to see that kind of face Jihoon made once again.

 

The atmosphere turned silent when they almost reach the peak. Suddenly, Jihoon stands from his seat and sits next to Soonyoung as close as possible. Blinking, Soonyoung only watched his friend rare antics. Warm hand suddenly holds his. Jihoon leaned on Soonyoung’s shoulder but none of them speaks a word. Soonyoung’s lips curved into a smile. He then interlocked their fingers together and admiring the view in front of them.  

 

 

“Jun, are you okay? Why are you so quiet? I thought you are the one who is so excited to ride this Merry Go Round?” Mingyu voiced out.

 

“Nothing.” It’s not Jun who’s inside Seungcheol right now. It’s Minghao. Unwillingly, Minghao agreed to exchange place with Jun after they have done eating just now. 

 

“Hmm…?” Mingyu furrowed his eyebrow in puzzlement while examine the so-called Jun from head to toe. Surely, Mingyu only sees Seungcheol but the aura is somewhat different from before.  

 

“What?” Minghao replied coldly.

 

“No. Nothing.” Mingyu shook his head innocently.

 

There was a long silence until Mingyu decides to break it. “I should have brought my camera along…” he sighed in frustration. He shifted his gaze to Minghao. “You know what Jun, back then when teacher told us that we are going to this place for our school trip, Minghao is so excited. I can still remember his excited face when he found out this place through Google. He really wanted to go to this amusement park though…” Mingyu’s voice cracked when he thought about it. Minghao’s excited face from back then suddenly flashed in his mind.

 

“I’m sorry for being too emotional… Somehow, I can’t bring myself to accept that Minghao is gone…” He clenched his fist and looked down.

 

“Why…? Why do you care so much about Minghao? What did he ever done to you?”

 

Mingyu was in disbelief when he heard that. “What are you talking about? Of course I care about him because Minghao is my friend! My best friend. He always got my back. Even though we always bickering but Minghao is always there for me. He never fed up with someone like me. That’s why I trust him the most. No one can replace him in my heart!” Mingyu said in determination.

 

“Not even Wonwoo…?” Minghao accidentally blurted it out. Oh damn.

 

“Huh…?”

 

“I say, what if Minghao doesn’t feel the same way as you do?” Minghao wanted to change the topic but he made it worse instead. AHH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MINGHAO!?? He thought inwardly but he managed to maintain his composure outward.  

 

“What… do you mean?”

 

“No. Nothing. Just forget about it, Mingyu. I’m talking to myself.”  

 

“No. Seriously, what do you mean by that?” Mingyu stared straight into his eyes and made him somewhat flustered. He looked away, trying to ignore and act indifferent but it is too tense as Mingyu kept on staring.

 

Minghao finally complied and let out a sigh. “What if Minghao… he actually likes you? But not the way you like him?” He threw his ego and boldly asked Mingyu while staring straight into his eyes.

 

Mingyu jolted his eyes in surprised. Frozen, he didn’t reply anything.

 

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.” Minghao looked away, trying to brush off the topic.

 

“Jun, did Minghao told you that?” Mingyu asked in curious tone.

 

“No. I’m just asking what if…” Minghao still acts indifferent.

 

“I… Seriously, I never thought about it up until now…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, we are talking about Minghao. There’s no way he would like me… Plus, he already knows who I like… It just doesn’t make sense.”

 

There’s no more reply coming from Minghao.

 

“But let’s say if Minghao really likes me in that way… I will gladly accept his feelings. It’s not like I can stop his feelings, right?”

 

Frozen, Minghao was dumbfounded. He could not believe what he heard just now.

 

“I do love him as my friend, my best friend but still I can’t return the same feeling he has for me… I just can’t… But I don’t want to destroy our friendship bond too at the same time. What should I do, Jun…?”

 

Minghao’s lips suddenly curved into a smile. “You idiot~ How long you know Minghao? Do you think he will avoid you just because you reject him? You are really naïve, Mingyu!” He snorted.

 

Mingyu on the other hand just watched him until he done and apologized. “I’m sorry…”

 

“Huh? Why did you apologize to me?”

 

Mingyu suddenly broke into a faint smile. “Nothing. You have to hear all of this.” Minghao furrowed his eyebrow curiously.

 

“Jun, can I hug you?” Mingyu suddenly asked out of blue.

 

“Y-Yes…?” As soon as Minghao said yes, Mingyu quickly wraps his hand around Minghao and hugs him dearly. At first, Minghao was hesitant to return the hug.

 

“I miss you…… Minghao… I’m sorry for everything……” Mingyu sniffled on his shoulder. It breaks Minghao when Mingyu said like that. He finally complied and returned the hug tightly. Tears started to run down his cheek as he forced himself to smile.

 

 

The clock strikes 8 o’clock when they gathered back.

 

“I have so much fun today!” Jun who stands next to Jihoon exclaimed excitedly.

 

“Jun? I thought you are…” Jihoon hung his sentence and shifted his attention to Seungcheol (who is now Minghao). He was surprised but at the same time not so surprised to see Minghao in Seungcheol right now. He turned back to Jun. “You planned this, right?”

 

Jun smiled sheepishly. “Well, I just want to eat good food here. I’m good after that.”

 

“Did Mingyu know about this?”

 

Jun simply shrugged his shoulders. “Who knows?” Jihoon furrowed his eyebrow. Jun’s replies are not that convincing.

 

“Well, I guess I should go now. My business here is done.” Jun claimed.

 

“I’m coming with you. I’m done here too.” Minghao voiced out.

 

“You are really going…?” Mingyu asked heavy-heartedly.

 

“Yes. Thank you for today and everything, Mingyu. I should go now.” Minghao thanked him for the last time before finally exited from Seungcheol’s body.

 

“Oh yeah. Jihoon,” Jun takes out three badges and hands in to Jihoon. “You can use this. Give the other two to Seungcheol and Mingyu. Just assume this as a souvenir from me.”

 

“What is this?” Jihoon examined the badges from every angle.

 

“Mingyu knows it. Anyway, when you meet my family, tell them I love them. Thank you, Jihoon.” Jun patted Jihoon’s head.

 

“Me too. Thank you for everything, Jihoon.” Minghao patted Jihoon’s shoulder.

 

“See you later, guys.” Soonyoung and the others also there, sending them off.

 

“Yeah. Until we meet again!” Jun and Minghao exchanged stares and nodded. Therefore, they slowly disappeared from their sight as they bid their last farewell.

 

“They make it…?” Mingyu who’s piggybacking the unconscious Seungcheol asked.

 

“Yeah…” Jihoon nodded.

 

Mingyu smiled as he looked up to the sky. “Have a safe journey, Minghao, Jun… Until we meet again…”

 

“Are you okay carrying Seungcheol alone?” Jihoon asked, somewhat concern.

 

“Yeah! Don’t worry!” Mingyu exclaimed. Seungcheol’s snores interrupted them.

 

“Poor Seungcheol. He must be tired…”

 

“Yeah. But thanks to him, our friends are able to move on.”

 

Jihoon smiled. “You are right. Anyway, Jun gave us this.” Jihoon showed the badges. “What’s with this badge actually? It looks like an emblem of something.” He’s still curious about the badges.

 

“OMG! He gave us this!? Thank you very much, Jun!!! Jihoon, if you show this badge to people, you will get a free food because Jun’s family is highly influential!”

 

“Hey, that is power abuse. You should not do that. And, for your information, everyone in the class knows that Jun belongs to that family including Seungcheol even though this is my first time seeing his family’s emblem. Even without the badges, they will give us free food though.”

 

“WHATTTTT!??”

 

“Let’s go. It’s getting darker now. We have to go back earlier tomorrow too.”

 

“Why a successful stalker like me didn’t know that…?” Mingyu sighed when he thought about it.

 

“Successful stalker, huh~” A voice made Mingyu turned around but he found nobody. It gives him goosebumps. He quickly chased after Jihoon who is now leaving him and Seungcheol behind. “Wait, Jihoon!”