Unspoken Words 1

I Hate School Trip

7

 

“No. That’s enough. Seungcheol had enough for now. Let him rest.” It was Wonwoo out of people to voice out.

 

“But!”

 

“Wonwoo’s right, Minghao. There’s no need to rush. Let Seungcheol rests for now.” Soonyoung added.

 

Minghao glared at Soonyoung then Wonwoo before finally complied with the order. “Fine.” He left Seungcheol’s body and walked away afterwards without any word. They just watched him disappeared from their sight. No one dares to say anything to Minghao because they didn’t know him that much. They’re not in the same class to begin with.

 

 

Seungcheol slowly regained his consciousness back while Mingyu’s carrying him on his back on their way to the hotel room.

 

“Ergh… My head hurts… Where am I?” He mumbled. 

 

“Oh, you finally awake. We are heading back to our room.” Mingyu replied.

 

“Seungcheol, are you okay?” Jihoon’s somewhat concerned about his friend’s health since he watched it himself the spirits entered Seungcheol’s body as their wish. He’s curious to know Seungcheol’s feelings regarding this but being a Lee Jihoon, he kept his mouth shut.

 

Seungcheol just smiled faintly. “I’m okay, Jihoonie… Just slightly tired. I’ll be fine after taking a nap. Sorry for making you carry me and thanks, Mingyu.” He thanked Mingyu genuinely.

 

“It is so unlikely coming that from you.” However, Mingyu’s being sarcastic and got scolded by Jihoon in returned. “Mingyu.” His tone is soft but Mingyu can feel the intimidating aura behind it.

 

Mingyu frowned. “I’m just joking around…”

 

“You should rest, Seungcheol. You must be tired.” Jihoon rolled his eyes and ignored Mingyu.

 

“Thanks…” Seungcheol closes his eyes back, trying to return to his sleep but suddenly, Joshua’s voice came across his mind and thus snapped him back from dreamland.

 

“Thank you, Seungcheol.”

 

Seungcheol gasped in surprised and looked around.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Guys, I dreamt Joshua… He said thank you to me. Did something happen to him when I lost my consciousness…?”

 

Jihoon and Mingyu exchanged stares, signalled each other on how to reply him.

 

“Seungcheol, Joshua’s already move on…” And finally, Jihoon’s the one to tell Seungcheol.

 

“He made it…?”

 

“Yes?” Jihoon raised his eyebrow, curious of what Seungcheol’s trying to say.

 

“Maybe I don’t tell you guys yet. If you can see them directly with your eyes, Jihoonie, I can converse with them directly when one of them enters my body.”

 

Jihoon and Mingyu gasped in surprised. “We thought you are unconscious!”

 

“I did so I have no clue what’s going on outside when they are using my body but I do know who’s entering my body since I’m giving them my permission to do so.”

 

“So, they have your permission?”

 

“Yeah but my body can’t handle it if they keep coming in and out all the time… That’s why I need to rest.” Seungcheol explained with weak smile.

 

“I see. That makes sense.”

 

Suddenly, Mingyu stopped his steps which surprised both Seungcheol and Jihoon. Jihoon almost bumped into Mingyu and that irritates Jihoon but he managed to keep his composure.  

 

“What’s wrong, Mingyu?” Seungcheol asked.

 

“Nothing… I just can feel Minghao’s presence somewhere around here.” Mingyu looked around, searching for someone that he could never see with his eyes. Jihoon’s trying to search for Minghao too but there’s no sight of Minghao at all. “Maybe that’s my imagination. Let’s go back.” He smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

 

“Mingyu, I have something to tell you.” This time, Seungcheol voiced out as Mingyu put him down since he insisted to walk. He then stared straight at Mingyu’s eyes.  

 

Meanwhile, Minghao’s sitting on one of the rooftops nearby, watching over them. Mingyu’s not wrong. Minghao’s there but he’s not alone. Jun appeared and joined him later.

 

“Hey.” Jun greeted cheerfully. However, Minghao just ignored him and pretended like Jun doesn’t exist at all but that doesn’t budge Jun.

 

“He’s really a great guy, right?” Jun chose to start the conversation this way, by mentioning Minghao’s favourite person.

 

“What do you want? I don’t think we have anything to discuss because this is literally our first conversation together.” Minghao said coldly. Everyone (except Mingyu) knows that Minghao developed a certain feeling towards that friend of him but pretended like they don’t know.

 

“Do you want to know a secret?” Jun still pestering Minghao despite a cold treatment received from Minghao.

 

“Sorry, I’m not interested.” Minghao dusted off his pants as he stood up. Minghao swore he’s not in a mood to talk to anyone right now but this Jun guy just came out of nowhere and tried to act all-buddy with him. He had enough of this. He just wants to settle everything and move on but what’s with the difficulties he’s facing right now?

 

“Wait! Where are you going?” Jun tried to chase after him and then that guy appeared.

 

CLICK.

 

“There you are, Minghao.” Mingyu appeared along with Jihoon and Seungcheol by his side.

 

“Oops. I think I should go now—” before Jun could leave the place, Minghao grabbed his hand. “No, don’t go.” Minghao asked almost plead. Jun then stared at their entwined hand. Poor Minghao. His hand was trembling. He’s afraid… He’s afraid of various possible reasons. Jun feels sorry for the poor boy and finally decided to stay.

 

“I know you are listening to me even though I can’t see you. Seungcheol told me that you have something to tell me… If it will help you to move on, I will do anything for you. Just tell me, Minghao. I will help you regardless!” Mingyu exclaimed in determination.

 

Minghao just stared at Mingyu blankly. Minghao hates it. Minghao hates that attitude of Mingyu. Why Mingyu always treats him nicely even though they always bickering every day…? Why Mingyu has to do this to his heart…? Minghao just can’t understand it…

 

“Minghao, I’ll be fine even if you use my body. You don’t have to be afraid that you will exhaust my body.” Seungcheol exclaimed.

 

This time, Minghao’s shifting his sight to Jihoon. He shook his head as a sign of rejection. Yes, he might want to end this thing quickly and move on but he’s just not ready yet…

 

“Mingyu, Seungcheol, Minghao is not ready. I think we should leave him for now.” Jihoon conveyed his message.

 

“I understand, Minghao. But you do know that I’m always here to help you… Don’t hesitate, buddy.” Mingyu looked extremely concerned towards his friend. Every single person who witnessed this could tell what kind of bond they have by now.  

 

However, Minghao’s hand on the other hand was trembling even more. He started to lose himself. Jun figured out that he SHOULD REALLY do something about this confused-looking guy. He heaved a sigh and slowly released their entwined hand. He signalled Jihoon to ask Seungcheol something. “Jun?” Jihoon on the other hand was disbelieved with Jun's message but he just delivered it to Seungcheol anyway.

 

“Seungcheol, are you ready to spin?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” Seungcheol puzzled when Jihoon just randomly asked that kind of question out of blue.   

 

“Well, I think Jun has something to do with amusement park.” Jihoon assuming and Jun just showed him thumbs up, approving him. Jihoon was right. He’s going to use Seungcheol’s body to enjoy amusement park.

 

“W-Wait, what?? Jun? Amusement park???” Seungcheol jolted his eyes in shocked upon hearing it.

 

“Yeah. Jun is accompanying Minghao here. So, can you do it or not?”

 

“W-What are you talking about? Of course I can do it!!” Seungcheol exclaimed with half-hearted laugh. He's afraid actually but this is a matter of pride. But Jihoon doubted the fact that Seungcheol can do it. Seungcheol might look tough but he doesn’t think that Seungcheol can go for a roller-coaster ride. But as long as Jun can adapt it, guess it will be fine.

 

“Oh and with one condition.” Jihoon added when Jun suddenly whispered to him.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Mingyu should come together with Jun.”

 

Mingyu tilted his head and raised his eyebrow in confusion. “Me? But I’m barely know Jun though…”

 

“It’s his wish.” Jihoon emphasized.

 

Mingyu sighed. “You said he’s accompanying Minghao here, right? Okay. I guess I should express my gratitude to him for that.”