2 months later

I Hate School Trip

2 months later; SVT Academy

 

It’s been 2 months after the school trip tragedy. Thanks to that, I was unconscious for a month. Today will be my first day in school after the tragedy. Mom says I’m the only one who was in coma. So, they will probably surprise when they see me…? I think so…

 

As Jihoon walked along the hallways, the students stared hard at him.

 

“That’s Lee Jihoon, right?”

 

“Yeah… He’s back.”

 

They murmured as he passed by. Jihoon’s glare made them squeaked in fear and dispersed just a second. He rolled his eyes and continued his steps until he found the familiar figure standing at the corner.

 

“Soonyoung!” He called.

 

The blond flinched and turned around immediately after hearing the familiar voice. “Jihoonie…?” he’s completely surprised with the pink head’s presence there.

 

“Are you okay?” The very first question coming out from Jihoon’s mouth.

 

“Idiot. I’m the one who should ask you. How are you?”

 

“I’m fine now. Just a few scars. Hey, who are you calling an idiot!?” Jihoon yelped.

 

Soonyoung smiled sheepishly. “Anyway, I’m glad you are fine.” He ruffled his hair. “I kinda miss you.”

 

Jihoon blushed and tried hard to cover it. Luckily, the bell saved him. “Then, see you later. I will head to my class now.” He quickly excused himself but a call from Soonyoung made him stopped.

 

“Jihoonie.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

Soonyoung stared at him for a few seconds and finally replied. “Nothing. See you later!” he said and left afterwards.

 

Jihoon was dumbfounded with his unlikely reaction. “What’s wrong with him?” but he chose to ignore it and head to his class.

 

High School Division; Class 2B

 

Jihoon gulped before opening the door. “Act normal, Jihoon. They don’t give a damn about you.” he mumbled.

 

“Hurry up and enter. The class is not yours alone.” The long haired behind Jihoon uttered.

 

“I-I’m sorry…!” Jihoon quickly entered the classroom and walked to his seat.

 

“Jihoon, are you okay now?” Seokmin approached the pink head.

 

Jihoon glanced at him thus making him shrieked in surprise. “Oops!” he covered his mouth. Jihoon’s rarely talked to people even his classmates. It’s like Jihoon’s creating a high barrier and nobody can enter it except Soonyoung. They were informed and left Jihoon alone but Seokmin is different. With his positive attitude, he always reaches out to Jihoon first even though mostly ended up with failure.

 

There’s no reply from Jihoon and made Seokmin somehow gave up.

 

“I’m fine now.” A short reply made Seokmin turned his head.

 

“Thanks for being considerate.” Jihoon said sheepishly with a slight blush. The raven haired is speechless now. No. It’s not just him but the whole class was surprised too. They turned their face to Jihoon.

 

“W-What…?”

 

“1, 2, 3…! Welcome back, Jihoon!” They threw him a party instead much to his surprise.

 

“H-How did you…” Jihoon was somewhat dumbfounded. He didn’t expect that at all!

 

“Soonyoung told us.” The sweet gentleman Joshua who carries a guitar replied.

 

“S-Soonyoung did?”

 

“That’s right! Welcome back, Jihoonie! We miss you~” Soonyoung appeared out of nowhere and hugged the pink head.

 

“S-Soonyoung! What are you doing here? You have class right now, aren’t you? Let me go!” Jihoon’s face as bright as tomato right now.

 

“Forget about that~ you are more important right now.” Soonyoung pinched Jihoon’s cheek.

 

“Ow! Hey!” Jihoon frowned.

 

“Come on, Soonyoung! Share Jihoon with us too!” Seokmin pouted.

 

“No way~ Jihoonie is mine~~”  

 

“Let me go, you idiot…!” Even though Jihoon said that but he’s happy inwardly for some reasons. It’s the first time he felt this way since entered the school.

 

 

“Jihoon!”

 

Jihoon turned around when his name being called by somewhat familiar voice.

 

“Seungcheol?”

 

“Where have you been just now?” The handsome raven haired with long eyelashes approached him.

 

“Class.” Jihoon replied shortly.

 

“Class? Do you mean our class 2B?” Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Which else could it be? The whole class is present except you.” Jihoon stated bluntly.

 

Seungcheol flinched. “Is that so…?”

 

“Jihoonie~! Hurry up!” Soonyoung called him from afar.

 

“If nothing else, I will go first. Soonyoung’s already waiting for me.” Jihoon excused himself and made his way to the blond.

 

Seungcheol watched the pink head until he disappeared from his sight. “Soonyoung?” He tilted his head with thousand of questions in his mind.

 

“Who are you talking to just now?” Soonyoung asked.

 

“It’s Seungcheol, my classmate.”

 

“Oh! You mean the captain of track & field club?”

 

“Yes. He asked me where did I go just now. I’m in class though. He’s the one who’s skipping.”

 

“Probably due to the training?”

 

“Right. I don’t give a damn.” Jihoon said uninterested.

 

“Anyway, let’s go to the arcade! It’s been a long time!”

 

“Yes, good idea! Let’s go!”

 

“Come to think of it. I rarely see you talk with anyone in our school except me. Even if you do, it’s just like how you talk to Seungcheol just now. Am I the only friend of yours?” Soonyoung finally voiced out his curiosity as they made their way to the arcade game.

 

Jihoon stopped his steps. “Do you want to die?” he threatened him.

 

“What? I’m just asking though.” He put an innocent face.

 

“I’m sorry for being an introvert!” But Jihoon frowned and walked away instead. Soonyoung indirect words somehow hurt him.

 

“Jihoonie.” Soonyoung grabbed his wrist beforehand.

 

“Let me go.” Jihoon said coldly.

 

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean it that way.” Soonyoung apologized.

 

Jihoon shoved his hand. “Then?”

 

Soonyoung sighed. “Okay. Let’s say that if I’m not around, what are you going to do? There’s no way I will let you enjoy everything alone.”

 

“You are going to leave me? Fine. I’ll just enjoy everything alone--”

 

Soonyoung back-hugged Jihoon thus startled the pink head.

 

“W-What are you doing!? P-People are watching!” Jihoon struggled to release from the hug. His face flushed in bright red when the people kept on staring at them.

 

“If you are still saying you can survive alone, I won’t let it go.” Soonyoung determined. He looked extremely serious unlike his normal self.

 

“You are so troublesome today, Soonyoung! Fine! I will try to open up a bit but just let me go now! People are watching!” Jihoon frowned.

 

Soonyoung slowly released the grip and smiled. “That’s Jihoonie I know!” he ruffled his hair.

 

“I’m going home now.”

 

“W-What? Hey, how’s our plan to go to the arcade?”

 

“See you tomorrow.” Jihoon ignored him and walked away.

 

Soonyoung sighed while watching the pink head slowly disappeared from his sight. “What can I do to you then…?”

 

A/N: Hello. I'm back with the newest chapter! Thanks for subscribing and viewing my very first SVT Fanfic! :D I really want to write Woozi x all but somehow it inclined to SoonHoon though... Haha. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! I'm working on the next chapter right now. I will try to finish it asap. The next chapter will be a slight JiGyu and Meanie! Stay tuned! :))