forgiveness

Goodbye My Love

On the way back home as I sway back and forth

I cried a lot

As I looked at the blue bruised sky

A place deep inside of me was bruised as well

As I look outside the window at sunset

Days that I drew you out all night

Follow this passing by wind

Now I’m going to let you go

Meet someone good and smile

Live as you receive even more love

Forget about how I couldn’t treat you well and my pitiful memories

The memories of the hard days, memories of the happy days

Thank you and I’m sorry

For all this time

I was so happy and we fought a lot too but

When I look back, only precious memories remain

So I’m trying to tell you like this

Words that were inside my heart

Words I couldn’t tell you because my heart was too small

------Things that I couldn't say by NOEL-----

 

No one has seen byul for 3 years since the concert. The last time I saw her was that day at the concert. Byul where are you? How have you been?

 

------

All the fans cheered solar on. Solar looked down at wheein then she looked up towards Byul. She choked up on stage being unable to answer. Solar looked back down at wheein. The pressure she felt was unbearable.

 

“I… I don’t know what to say wheein”

 

Solar glared at wheein. She started to remember a memory with byul. It was when they had just gotten out of school and they were walking home together. It started to snow.

 

“Yongsun give me your hand.”

 

Byul kindly gestured. Yongsun hesitated whether to give her hand to byul or not. Byul forcefully took her hand.

 

“Why are you taking so long. I promise I won’t do anything bad.”

 

“Okok! Fine.”

 

Byul smiled at her crinkling her nose.

 

“Close your eyes. Let’s make a wish. Hmmm… Let’s wish for us to stay like this forever, and I hope you’ll stay be by my side. I also wish we won’t distance ourselves. Yongsun do you have anything else to add?”

 

“No… Byul are you playing with me, if you are i’m going to kill you. I’m opening my eyes.”

 

As yongsun opened her eyes byul opened her hands with promise rings. Byul smiled of embarrassment. Byul then put the ring on her finger and smiled. Yongsun smiled and nodded.

 

“Come on Yeba let’s go home!”

--

 

Solar glanced at byul one last time, then looked at wheein remembering all the times she was there for her.

 

“Yes wheein, I’ll marry you.”

 

Wheein smiled and got up to put the ring on her. When she put the ring on she hugged solar.

 

“Solar! Thank you for accepting me! I will take care you of! I love you!”

 

When solar glanced back up at byul, byul smiled at her. Byul turned her back walking to the door. Solar stared into wheein’s eyes, and was thankful for wheein loving her.

 

“Thank you wheein, from the bottom of my heart. I love you.”

 

Wheein wiped solars tears as they began to fall, then kissed her. All the fans cheered them on.

---

 

Solar! Solar! Be ready in 10 minutes you’re engagement announcement is going to begin soon.

 

“Okay! Don’t rush me! I’ll be out in 10 minutes. Don’t worry!

 

The door suddenly opened.

 

“Yah! I said I’ll come! Quit rushing me!”

 

“Yongsun... ”

 

Solar looked up. She knows no one call her yongsun anymore except. Except..

 

“Byul?”

 

Byul smiled and nodded.

 

“Solar come out! You’re making wheein wait.”

 

Solar and Byul were both got distracted. Solar looked back at byul as it was unreal.

 

“Go, you’re going to be late. I’ll see you out there.”

 

Byul gestured. Solar left the room.

 

There were millions of cameras flashing at both wheein and solar. There were reporters going back and forth asking questions.

 

“When are you guys going to get married?”

 

“When did you guys first meet?”

 

“How did you guys meet?

 

“Solar are you going to have another comeback?”

 

The MC told all the reporters to settle down and they will answer their questions one by one. Wheein and solar both answered.

 

“We are both thinking to get married next year in the spring. Hmm.. We first met at school, she was new in our class and I guess things just happened from there. We met through one of our friends, i’m very grateful for that person that I got to meet Solar.”

 

Wheein glanced back at Byul thanking her.

 

“I am going to have another comeback soon I am still working on it. Hopefully it’ll be out soon.”

 

"Solar there's a rumor going around around that your friend murdered your father is it true?

 

Solar froze. She was unable to answer. Luckily wheein jumped in and saved her.

 

"That rumor is false please don't say anything like that. Thank you."

 

As the engagement announcement ended Byul went up to wheein and solar she apoligized for what had happened. She blamed herself.

 

“It’s okay Byul it isn't your fault. It's been a long time my friend. Wow you look so different from the last time I saw you. Let's hang out tomorrow and catch up. Please promise me this time. You didn’t keep your promise last time when I told you to come solars concert.”

 

Wheein’s parents pulled her aside telling her to greet some people.

 

“Ahh… excuse for a minute. I’ll be back. You two catch up okay.

 

Wheein patted both of their backs. As byul and solar stood there, there was complete silence.

 

“How have you been?”

 

Byul started the conversation making it a little less uncomfortable.

 

“I’ve been doing ok. How have you been?”

 

Solar grinned.

 

“I’ve been doing good… Listen, I need to tell you something.”

 

They were interrupted by Byul’s assistant.

 

“Sorry, we’ll catch up later. I have to go, anyways I’ll see you around.”

 

Byul quickly left. Solar agreed and said bye.

 

“Solar. Where did Byul go?”

 

“Oh, she had to leave.”

 

“Oh really. Okay.”

 

Solar and Wheein had a good time. They were talking to many people that they hadn’t seen in a long time. When they went home they quickly fell asleep.

 

--

“You know who I am don’t you. You know why i’m here. Why did you do it huh! Answer me! Do you think this is a game. I killed someone before just like you. Tell me where is he!”

 

The old man got on his knees and begged to spare his life. He kept repeating “I don’t know”

 

“Should I teach you a lesson? Yah pick him up!”

 

As they picked the old man up they started to beat him up just enough to scare him.

 

“Okay I’ll tell you! The last time I heard he was in sweden! Please spare my life! ”

 

They gave him another beating, then just left him in the streets.

 

“Byul let’s go. Get in the car.”

 

“Let’s get out of here, take me home.”

 

Byul thanked her assistant Hwasa. And closed the door.

 

“Byul don’t forget, you have a meeting with your friends tomorrow.”

--

“BYUL! Over here!! Come here hurry up!”

 

Wheein shouted across the room.

 

“Hello, Wheen and Yongsun!

 

Byul waved her hand walking toward them.

 

“Wow! Look at you! To be honest I thought you would be living on the streets since you're a murderer. Solar aren’t I right.”

 

“Yeah… you’re right I never thought myself that I would be living like this.”

 

Byul sat down uncomfortably.

 

“Byul, i’m sorry. Wheein didn’t mean that she’s just a little drunk.”

 

Solar apologized in embarrassment.

 

“It’s alright, she’s just speaking the truth.”

 

Byul glanced at Solar.

 

“I’m sorry byul! I didn’t mean it from the bottom of my heart. I hope this private room doesn’t make you uncomfortable. It’s just  I hate the paparazzi! Come on let’s drink!”

 

Byul and Solar started into each other's eyes.

 

“Yong… I mean solar. Don’t drink, I know your tolerance isn’t that good. Wheein let’s drink.”

 

Solar thanked Byul.

 

"Byul, so what do you do now? You seem to be living well."

 

Solar wanted to break the ice. Byul gladly answered her

 

"I am a buisness woman you could say"

 

They didn’t end up talking too much. They ended up having to go home because of Wheein. She got too drunk. When they left,  Byul called her assistant to drop off the car. Solar insisted that she just get a taxi, but byul forced her to take her car.

 

As byul and solar were waiting for the car, wheein was grasping onto their neck holding onto them.

 

“You two! Do you know how much I love you both. Can you guys just make up already!”

 

Wheein tugged their heads making their faces closer together. Byul and Solar looked at each other. Byul noticed her car was here.

 

“Thank you Hwasa, here is some money for you to take a taxi.”

 

Hwasa gave the keys to Byul but before taking them, she whispered to her that she had a meeting the next week. Byul helped wheein get into the car and drove them home. As they arrived to wheein and solars house they brought wheein upstairs to her room.

 

Solar told byul to stay and asked if she wanted anything to drink. Byul declined saying that she should get going.

 

“Byul, wait. Wheein didn’t mean what she said. Please forgive her. I'm sorry."

 

“It’s okay, i'm sure she didn't mean it. I’ll get going.”

 

Solar looked at byul and nodded, but byul stopped moving and turned around.

 

“Solar… i’m sorry."