forgetting you

Goodbye My Love

I’ll use up the rest of the life I have.

I’ll tell of my heart that I’ve had for a long time.

Even if we separate so many times,

we’re going to see each other again.

Fate doesn’t forget and takes us away.

It’ll tie us up on the same day and in the same place.

I end the separation that follows us

and I get on my knees before you.

From the beginning it was only ou.

All of my love.

Fate doesn’t forget and takes us away

It’ll tie us up on the same day and in the same place.

Do you know. Do you know of the sadness that’s become an illness.

Even if I believe that I’ve always had you

The love that I couldn’t have..

Your love…

-------------Sad soanta by Kim hee sun----------

 

 

“Wheein~ah~~... I have a favor to ask. Will you please take car of Solar for me. Please! I know this is too much too ask for.”

 

All wheein could do was just stare at byul. She started to pity her, all she could think about was how she wished to turn back time.

 

“I… am not going to care for her. I hate you! I told you not to get involved now look! You don’t belong in there. I’m leaving.”

 

“Wheein! Wheein! I’m begging you… promise me. I’m sorry Wheein. I’m leaving.”

 

--------5 years later---------

 

5 years has passed since that day happened. Yongsun had moved to Seoul to forget her pass. She changed her name to Solar and began a new path. She decided to be a singer.

 

Wheein had also moved to Seoul to take care of her father’s music business. She didn’t enjoy her job but after her dad became ill she had to take care of it.

 

Solar unexpectedly became an artist at Wheein’s company and the two started to catch up with each others life. Wheein began to take care of Solar remembering Byul's words that she couldn’t forget.

 

No matter how hard both of them tried to forget their past, the two of couldn’t get over it. Especially the person who had a huge impact on their lives. All they could do was rely on each other, they both understood each other's situation.

Every month for 5 years, Wheein would go see Byul without telling Solar, but Byul never accepted any visitors. Byul didn’t want to burden anyone. She hated people pitying her, especially seeing people cry because of her situation.

 

Prison had changed Byul, she wasn’t the person she had used to be. She had slept on her cold bed looking up at the walls regretting what she had done, but half of her was glad of what she did. Everything she had one was to keep yongsun safe.

 

In her mind she knew yongsun would be alright. She believed that wheein would have taken care of her. Wheein was her friend she trusted the most. She knew wheein wouldn’t forget her.

 

Byul knew that wheein came to see her every month but she always declined. She wanted her to forget what she had done. Being at the prison made them remember the sins they have done. Byul didn’t want her friends and family to remember her sin’s.

 

For 5 years wheein and solar had become really close. While solar had rose to fame, wheein was there to support here. While wheein was having a difficult time, solar was there to comfort her. They began to fall for one another unintentionally. They both were each other's comfort that they both needed.

 

During their hardest time in their lives Wheein and Solar had one issue, holding back from success. They were stuck on what had happened that traumatized them both.

 

“Solar… you know that it wasn’t your fault. So! Stop blaming yourself for what happened. Byul went to prison because of what she did. She didn’t have to kill your father. There were different ways she could have handled it. So… stop okay. Promise me.”

 

All Solar did was just cry. Her tears were overflowing. All she could do was just hang onto wheein. Grasping her for all the anger and sadness she had inside. That was they day they both wanted to forget the person who they cared for the most. The one who caused them sadness.

 

That day was the day it all happened. The day they fell in love with another forgetting the person who caused them pain. For 5 years solar and wheein relied on another. They brought each other happiness.

 

On the other hand, 5 years had passed for Byul but she was still living in the past. She lost everything she had, her family, friends. She had nowhere to go. Byul had thought of one person… Wheein.

 

She found out wheein had moved to Seoul to take care of her father's business, so she decided to go and ask her friend for help. On the other hand she was unsure of where yongsun had disappeared to. No one heard of here after she left.

 

Byul had arrived to Seoul getting directions to wheein’s company. Once she arrived she was proud of her great friend wheein taking care of her company. As she entered she had to sign in. When her name was called she was nervous wondering what she missed.

 

“Hello Wheein, its been a long time.”

 

Wheein was in complete shock. She didn’t know what to say or how to act. All she had on her mind was Solar.

 

“Oh… Byul… hello… When did you get out? Why didn’t you call me?”

 

“I got out yesterday… How’s everything? I have a favor to ask.”

 

“Oh yeah, ask me anything. Byul i’m glad to help you with anything. You’re my friend.”

 

Byul was greatly embarrassed. She never looked so pitiful before, but she couldn’t do anything.

 

“Wheein, i’m sorry but…”

 

Byul was cut off with a voice that was familiar. A soft loving voice that was kept in her heart.

 

“Wheein! Guess what I brought, it’s your favorite. Kimchi fried rice and mangos! Oh sorry… I didn’t know you had a guest i’ll come back.”

 

As Solar barged in she glanced up she overheard a familiar voice. Their eyes had met and all they could do was stare at each other. All the memories she tried to forget suddenly began to flow back. The only words she was able to get out was the name that she vowed to forget.

 

“Byul~ah~~...”