i'm sorry (part 1)

Goodbye My Love

If I get to dislike you

If I keep disliking you

I’ll take a step back and wait

Only you don’t know that my heart can’t do anything

I miss you again, I keep missing you

I try to cover it up, I try to hide it

But my heart is visible anyway, only you don’t know

I miss you

This love won’t ever end

I can’t stop it, I’m calling out to you

I’m burning up as I’m waiting for you

Just like this, I’m only for you

Now you know

If I get to dislike you

If I keep disliking you

If you feel the same way as me

Erase all the times without me

I miss you again, I keep missing you

When I fall asleep to you and open my eyes

It feels like you’ll come to me

I miss you

---------I miss you by Hyolyn-------


 

The sound of Solar’s voice brought her back to reality. She began to realize what was going on between the one’s she cared for the most. Looking at Solar reminded her of the words she said to her 5 years ago. The words that pierced her heart.

 

Looking at both of them together brought anger to Byul. The girl who left her, and her best friend who stole the one who she cared most for. How could all of this happen. Everything was going through her mind, it brought back unwanted memories. The blood, Solar’s face, and her father.

 

“That’s enough! Stop it!”

 

Byul yelled. She couldn’t control her anger, and anxiety began to take over her mind.

 

“Byul~ahh~~ are you okay?”

 

All solar and wheein could do was look at her. They began to feel the pain and anger that was in byul.

 

“Don’t say my name, I don’t like it. I’m leaving”

 

Before byul had left, Solar quickly got on her knees ad begged for forgiveness.

 

“Byul~ah~~ I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I… I was wrong. I’m really sorry for what I said back then. Please! Byul don’t go.”

 

“Shut up! I hate the sound of your voice. Whenever i see you it reminds me of that day that should have never happened. Your face disgusts me. Look at yourself, you look pitiful like the day I met you.”

 

“Byul stop it! Don’t you think you went too far. Stop it!”

 

“No! The day I went too far was when I loved her so much that I ended up killing her father. Now look at me, look what you’ve done to me! Especially you Wheein. How could you do that to me, with yongsun. You betrayed me.”

 

Byul left wheein speechless. After she left wheein couldn’t say anything, she didn’t even chase after byul. All she could think about now was how could she fall in love with her best friend's loved one.

 

“Solar, get up. Look at me, don’t listen to what byul said. Okay? She’s just… angry.”

 

“It’s fine. It’s true I caused everything to happen. It’s my fault Wheein. I don’t know what to do.”

 

Solar just sat on the floor crying on wheein’s shoulder. She knew everything was her fault. How she left byul must have hurt byul more.

 

After a couple weeks Byul had suddenly called wheein telling her to come see her.

 

“Wheein! I’m going to kill you! How dare take her from me! You betrayed me, especially the one who I loved! How could you. You are not my friend!”

 

Byul started throwing punches at Wheein, but wheein didn’t defend herself. She took all the punches.

 

“Why! Why aren’t you fighting back? Why are you just standing there! Hit me! Come on! Is yongsun the one holding you back! She’s just trash, wanting everyone to pity her abusive life.”

 

Wheein suddenly punched byul as she fell to the ground. Byul just stayed on the ground laughing.

 

“Don’t talk about Solar like that. You don’t know anything! Do you know why she left? It’s because of your father. Did you also know Solar blames herself about what happened to you. You yourself told me to protect her, but why are you mad that we ended up with each other! This is the only way I can protect her”

 

“What? My father? What did my father do? Tell me!”

 

Byul quickly stood up to wheein.

 

“Your father put all the blame on her. He kept saying it was her fault that you were a disgrace to the family. Do you know how much that would hurt. Your dad hired men to torture her. That’s why she left you. You don’t know anything.”

 

Byul just stood there like a fool, regretting the words she called solar. She thought of herself as worthless. She herself was trash.

 

“I’m sorry Wheein… You’re right, I don’t know anything. I’m the trash here. Tell solar i’m sorry. Just promise me you’ll always protect yongsun. I’m going to go. I’m sorry.”

 

Byul smiled at wheein while turning her back on her.

 

“Byul hold on! Here is a ticket to Solars concert. You can tell her you're sorry yourself. This time you must promise me. I’m serious. You better come.”

 

Byul nodded before she started to leave. Wheein thought byul looked lonely and pitiful while walking towards the end of the tunnel.

 

Wheein had to meet up solar after that. Although she tried to play it cool, solar had always overreacted. Solar was yelling at her about what happened. Wheein had a little cut on her forehead and a cut on her lip.

 

“Wheein who did this to you? Tell me! I think I know who did this to you. It was Byul. I’m right aren’t I! It’s all my fault. Tell me where she is, i’ll talk to her.”

 

“Solar~shii~~ I am alright. I’m not dying, and didn’t I tell you nothing's your fault. It couldn’t be stopped. You tried your hardest to stop her, so stop blaming yourself. Just worry about your concert in 2 days. Promise me.”

 

Solar stopped and smiled at wheein.

 

“Thank you wheein”

 

Wheein told her she had a surprise for her on her concert day. Solar wanted to know but she kept it a secret.