(Part 2)

Goodbye My Love

SOLAR! SOLAR! SOLAR! Fans chanted holding their lightsticks.’

 

As Solars concert came there were millions of fans chanting waiting in line to get in the stadium. As people were beginning to be seated it got closer to the concert beginning.

 

Meanwhile backstage Solar was getting her makeup done. She began to feel nervous, this was her second comeback and she wanted to succeed. Rite in time before the show started wheein came to comfort her.

 

“Solar, it’s alright. You will do great. I believe in you. I think I’ll be more nervous than you. Haha I’ll be right in front okay.”

 

“Huh? Why would you be nervous for you aren’t the one that’s going to be on stage.”

 

“It’s nothing. I’m just kidding. Fighting!”

 

The concert began as Solar walked on stage everyone cheered for her. All the fans were excieted since this was her last concert. The fans began to settle down as solar was ready to begin.

 

Solar began her concert with the song “I won’t let go” whom she dedicated to an anonymous person who was there for her when she was at her lowest. That person is still with me today and I'm thankful for that person for being in my life.

 

I’ll love you more than I did today, more than you

You’re not alone, I am you, you are me

You only know how to give

What I want

Is for you to not be sick and to smile brightly

I’ll throw away all of me (I love you)

And I’ll go to you, I won’t let go of you

I love it

Can it get better than this?

I’m looking at you and we’re laughing together

You know me better than I know myself

I can’t express this feeling with words

Us right now

I’m sorry for always only receiving

Thank you and I love you

When you first made me cry, I remember your words

“I won’t let you go”

I promise you, me too, for always

I love you too

 

As she was singing she stared into wheein’s eyes remembering the happiness she gave her. She was thankful for Wheein cheering her up and always being there to comfort her.

 

It was finally her last song she would be singing. Solar said that she will be singing one of her personal songs. She wrote it recently because she was reminded of her past that caused her so much pain. It was about a person that she tried to forget. The song is called “Only longing growing”

 

My affectionate one,

did you forget me already

When all you left was longing,

Did you forget me already

Is separation easy for you

Just because time has passed, you forget me

And you leave far far away

I didn’t know your heart would change,

I really didn't know,

Oh, I lived trusting only you,

I only trusted you

Oh, I miss you, what do i do,

Only longing grows.

 

As solar was in the middle of singing, there was a bright light that only she could see from the back. A person was walking forward entering the concert. It was byul as she promised wheein to come see the concert. Byul walked forward just enough to see Solar. She stayed in the back leaning on the wall as she watched solar sing. She didn't want anyone to see her, especially Solar.

 

As byul was listening to solar’s song she could feel the sadness overflowing in her voice,  she started to resent herself for causing so much pain.  She felt unbearably guilty, being unable to say sorry for what she had done. Whenever she looked at her she couldn't help but just feel sorry. She thought she doesn't belong in solars life. 

 

All solar could do was look at byul thinking about the memories they shared. She began to tear up unable to control it. Singing the song just made her remember the painful memories she had to go through. When the song ended she thanked her fans one last time. Then all of a sudden the lights had turned off, the room was pitch black. The microphone went off making a loud noise, then someone began to speak, it was wheein.

 

“Ah… this is embarrassing. We’ve been together for 5 years now, and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my sun, you wake me up from darkness everyday. Solar, I love you a lot. I mean it. I want you to be in my life forever, I want you to be my family.”

 

The lights turned back on. Wheein got down on one knee with the ring in her hands.

 

“Yongsun, Will you marry me?”