Don' go

Goodbye My Love
I miss you,miss you
you may hate me but
I want to cry,I want to kneel to you
if it would make things like it didn't happen
 
The memories of loving you like crazy
the memories look for you but
they can't fill you with
the excuse of love
It can be like this but
I miss you until death
 
I miss you,miss you
you may hate me but
I want to believe,it's the right way
for your sake I have to leave
 
The memories of loving you like crazy
the memories look for you but
they can't fill you with
the excuse of love
It can be like this but
I miss you until death
----------I miss you by Kim Bum Soo
 

"Byul! Stop it! You're going to kill him. Byul Stop!!"

Byul realized what she was doing and froze. She looked at yongsun, then at the man on the floor. She checked to ee if he was still alive and realized that he was dead.

"Yongsun... GO! RUN AWAY! I killed him. You didn't whitness anything okay. You... You... You are just a victim I killed him look at me! Yongsun look at my hands they killed him. Okay. Go!" 

---------- 1 year before---------

 

 

"I... I want to die. I hate this life. Why did god give me this life. It's so hard to live everyday. I just want it stop."

Yongsun prayed everyday wishing all the pain she had would just end. She hated all of it. Her abusive dad beating her up till she's about to die. The kids bullying her. She just wanted her life. She didn't see any happiness in the future for her. It just wasnt there.

She changed schools multiple times due to her father being unable to pay the bills. This was the last school in the district that accepted her. She always prayed she would get to make a friend but that never happened. She didn't care for affection anymore.

"Hello everybody this is our new student Kim Yongsun. her new seat will be next to Wheein. Welcome her everybody. Yongsun please introduce yourself." 

Yongsun ignored the teacher and just sat down. Everyone just stared at her and believing she was stuck up. No matter what she did everyone found a way to dislike her.

"Wheein... who is that girl? I never seen her before. Is she new?"

"Yes she's new. She's in my class, but you wouldn't want to be her friend. You, you better not like her. I heard she moves a lo tbecause her fathers a murder. Byul~ahh~~ Promise me you wont get involved with her"

Byul promised Wheein and stayed away from her. She would see yongsun with her earphones in her ears while kids would curse at her. They filled her lockers with trash and death threats, but yongsun never did anything. Everyday she saw yongsun sitting alone. She thought she looked depressing.

 One day when Byul was walking to home she saw something she wasn't supposed to see. She had seen Yongsun being beated up by her father. She couldn't resist but to help Yongsun. She ran up to her father striking him to the face.

"Augusshiii! What are you doing, stop it you're going to kill her. If you don't stop I'll call the police on you. My dad is a lawyer and he will make sure you will stay in jail for a long time. Got it!"

Byul grabbed Yongsun hand and ran to the closest pharmacy. After buying medicine for her Byul yelled at her woundering why she never told anyone or said anything. All yongsun could do was sit there.

Byul dragged her to the closest restraunt she saw. She ordered all types of food because she didn't know what yongsun liked.

After they were done eating byul had asked for them to be friends. She quickly  denied. She didn't want anyone pittying her. Byul insisted that they would be friends, she didn't care what anyone thought of her, she told yongsun that she was serious from the bottom of her heart. Byul stuck her hand out of her pockets telling her to shake her hands to accept their friendship.

Byul brought her to her house. She knew she had nowhere to stay because of her father. She wanted to keep her safe. She could feel the tension between them. She set up a bed for yongsun to sleep on, and gave her some spare clothes to sleep in.

"Thank you byul"

Yongsun whispered.

When Byul woke up she noticed that yongsun had left. When she got to school she noticed yongsun sitting alone at her desk. She walked over to youngsun as everyones attention pulled torward byul. 

"Hello yeba! I thought we were going to school together.  Have a good day!"

When lunch time had came Wheein came to talk to Byul about why she was talking to yongsun. All byul could say was that they should be friends with her. She dragged wheein and they both sat with yongsun.

The whole schools attention turned to them. Wheein felt uncomfortable. Byul introduced them both and said they should be friends.

That is the day it all began... 

As months passed they all became very close. To all their parties, to talking about their lives they knew each other more than their parents could.

Byul thought today would be the day to tell yongsun how she felt. She planned that after graduation she will confess to Yongsun, the most precious person in her heart. She believed yongsun was the only one fire her.

"Wheein, I am going to confess to yongsun after graduation. I need your help okay."

"Am i going to get paid? Haha! Just kidding i'll help you my friend."

Today was the day Byul thought she would be the happiest, but something happened.

Before graduation Byul was looking for yongsun but she wasn't anywhere to be found. It was almost time for the graduation to begin. Yongsun still hadn't showed up. Byul knew that yongsun wouldn't miss out on graduation.

After graduation byul told wheein to get everything ready. Byul went to find yongsun, she went to her house ad knocked countlessly on their door. When she was about to leave she heard a scream inside. She broke through the door and found yongsun beaten. It was then when she was struck in the head with a glass bottle making her fall to the ground.

"I knew you would show up to save her. You're going to pay for embarassing me that day. You're supposed to respect and listen to you're elders."

Byul quickly remembered there was a knife in her pocket, she quickly charged at her father and stabbed him. It happed all so quickly. Everything was a blurr to byul, she had lost control of the anger she had. She suddenly heard a familiar voice telling her to stop.

"Byul! Stop it! You're going to kill him. Byul Stop!!"

Byul realized what she was doing and froze. She looked at yongsun then at the man on the floor. She checked to see if he was still alive and realized that he was dead. She quickly glanced at her hands that were covered in blood. The stained with blood.

"Yongsun... GO! RUN AWAY! You... You... You don't know anything.Yongsun promise me. Look at me! Everything is going to be okay. Go! Hurry! Okay. Go!" 

Yongsun ran away as fast and as far as she could. She ran to the closest phone booth. She didn't know who to call.

"Wheein.... Wheein... Byul~ahh killed my dad. I don't know what to do. She's going to go to jail. Wheein are you listening! Byul is going to jail."

Yongsun was tearing up not knowing what to do. Wheein hung up the phone being unable to speak. She ran back home not knowing what to do.

"Student put you're hands up! Drop you're weapon student!! Get down on the ground!"

As byul was lifted off the ground she had caught yongsun's eye and felt the tension between another. She saw yongsun standing there crying but all she could do was smile in disgrace. What she hated the most was seeing her loved ones cry.

"Yongsun i'm sorry you have to go through this" Byul whispered.

Byul was placed on trial for about a month explaining everything that happened. Leaving some parts out about yongsun, she didn't want anyone to disgrace her. 5 years was the maximum sentence. Luckily after trail byul was able to talk to her loved ones for the last time before entering prison. The first person she talk to was Yongsun.

When she first entered all she could do was smile. As byul picked up the phone talking to Yongsun, she didn't know what to say. She felt uneasy, she said the first thing she had on her mind.

"Yongsun.. I'm sorry for what I've done. Will you wait for me? I love you did you know that. I know its too much to ask but..."

Yongsun cut her off.

"I'm sorry Byul, but I cant do this. I'm not going to wait for you.You just bring back unwanted memories of that day. Why does my life have to be so hard. I never loved you! I'm not coming back. I don't need you."

"Yongsun! Yongsun! Yongsun! Don't leave me! Yongsun! I don't believe you! Yongsun!!"

Byul was shouted banging on the window that seperated them. Byul was screaming her name as the police handcuffs her and takes her back to her cell. Yongsun  walked out of there with no emotion. She didn't even look back.