club rivals.

kaisoo tumblr drabbles.

[word count : 370] [post] [image]

it was another friday night. he could feel the music under his feet, and felt secretly proud of his latest decision to upgrade the sound system in the dance club. looking at the monthly sales report right in front of him now and with a grin on his face, he knew it was definitely a sound investment worth making. no pun intended, he thought to himself and chuckled.

he finished signing the last few documents, and after putting them in the folder for his personal assistant, he took a look at the time and realised that it was that time again. not wanting to waste any more precious minutes, he removed his treasured timepiece and placed it carefully on the table. he rolled up his sleeves neatly up to this elbow, and with a quick ruffle of his newly trimmed hair, he locked his room and quickened his pace to where he should be.

as he walked towards the bar nearest to the vip private lounges, he caught a glimpse of his happiness, seated in his usual bar seat, looking smart but uptight. he quickly and quietly took his place behind the bar, ties a half apron around his waist and washed his hands, all ready to serve his favourite difficult customer that noone else wants to attend to.

“good evening mister do, should i make the usual drink for you now?”

“you are late kai, and i am stuck with a drink that is not up to my standards at all. introduce me to your boss and maybe i should tell him that his employee is not doing a good job?” kyungsoo said as he turned his chair around.

jongin felt the blush in his cheeks, as he locked eyes with the man in front of him and he felt a sudden surge of internal warmth and goodness throughout his body. sudden thoughts of their friday night rendezvous came in mind, and he still finds it amusing that kyungsoo does not know who he really is.

“well then, should i also tell my boss that the boss of his rival company is here every friday night to check the place out, and to … check me out as well?”