tandem love.

kaisoo tumblr drabbles.

[word count : 348] [post] [image]

he stood still with his eyes closed, standing with his legs slightly apart and his arms raised at his sides, wondering how did he end up here.

he suddenly felt strong hands pulling the safety harness, wrapped around his hips and when he opened his eyes, he saw the reason why he was crazy enough to agree to this - tanned, charming and adorable jongin.

kyungsoo’s body was pulled in different directions as jongin routinely unclasped, tugged, clasped, tugged, checked, tugged and checked again, every single safety clip, hook and buckle there was. in a very assuring tone, jongin said “there can never be enough safety checks at each point. now that you are all ready, its my turn” and he swiftly turned around, allowing kyungsoo to devour the alluring sight and appreciate the entire sequence of jongin gearing up. kyungsoo never knew that safety harnesses can be so y.

jongin suddenly looked up and caught him staring, making kyungsoo flushed so quickly as he tried to remain calm. his heart was beating out of his chest, but he was unsure if it was because he was about to jump off a plane in the next hour or because of this man in front of him, gazing at him with those eyes.

twelve thousand feet up in the air and twenty minutes later, his fear magnified and he was hanging on to the handle so tight that his fingers cramped up after awhile. “you ready? its our turn in ten minutes” he heard jongin said.

kyungsoo nodded in approval and jongin wasted no time to get closer and to fasten themselves to each other, with the help of another instructor. as they were getting ready for their turn to do the tandem jump, jongin said something that kyungsoo will never forget.

“soo, thanks for saying yes when i asked you out last week. although this is our first date, i want you to know that i have fallen for you. and when we jump off this plane together as one, i hope you will fall, for me too”