in.

kaisoo tumblr drabbles.

[word count : 271] [post]

as he closes the door shut tight with a heavy click, followed by the sound of the locks being placed proper, the room is enveloped in a slightly different atmosphere than usual. the tension was hard to ignore. the silence was loud, or was that just the beating of his heart.

as he took a deep breath and let out a slow calculated sigh, he turned around and got startled by the lack of distance between them. their eyes locked in each other’s stares in that sudden moment, but slowly, almost as if time had stopped, the deep stares turned into soft loving gazes.

he couldn’t believe that finally, they are together - just the two of them - in a foreign land, leaving behind all the uncertainties and worries behind in their homeland. right now, being in the same hotel room for even one night, is a risk he was willing to take.

he slowly lifted his hands and spread his arms open, and like a ten year old habit which is hard to break, they both moved forward and embraced, seeking solace in the comfort of each other’s arms.

they stayed in that tight embrace for a long time, as they listen to nothing else except their syncing heartbeats and their rhythmic breathing. their senses were awakened by the familiar scents, the lingering touches, the comfortable silence …

“soo, lets shower together. ”

he pulled his head back from their embrace and even before he could reply, he let himself be led away by his hand, into the abyss of love and lust with a man named jongin.