you know uno - part two.

kaisoo tumblr drabbles.

[word count : 597] [post]

he felt his body suddenly tensed up and his heart was beating quicker, after it stopped for two microseconds. he was sure that he must have heard it wrong.

“kiss the lips of the person to your left”

as those words started to sink in, he started to feel light-headed, with his ears now blocked and all he could hear was muffled sounds of laughter around him.

the only thought that was on d_o’s mind - damn, im that left person.


“whose choice of penalty is this? whose? why would anyone choose such and why did i have to pick this one up?! urgh!” he grumbled aloud while the others were all happily group-hugging and laughing.

k_ai knew that if someone else had gotten this penalty, he would probably be laughing and anticipating with the others too. but it is not much fun that he is the one holding on to the penalty paper, as he read it silently again.

“oh, come on! dont be such a party-pooper, k_ai! this is considered easy, compared to what i had to do! just go for it!” yeol said, trying to make him feel better but it is not working at all.

he glanced to his left again, and he saw d_o in a near frozen sitting position, looking right into space without any expression on his face. it looks like d_o’s soul left his body in a hurry and will be gone for awhile.

he also noticed that the usually plump, heart-shaped lips seems to have lost it colour too.


d_o snapped himself back to the current situation and he could feel all eyes gazed on him, as he scanned around the room, hoping for any kind souls to stop this. but there were none, of course.

being a natural introvert, he keeps to himself most of the time, talks only when necessary, avoiding social gatherings and/or physical contact with people he dont know well.

and now, this.

he kept repeating to himself mentally that its just a game. but part of him wonders why is he blushing nervously, since its just a game?


“hyung, its easier if you turn to face me. lets do this quickly. plus, please dont hit me ok?” k_ai said with a sense of urgency and a hint of nervousness in his voice.

d_o shifted his position quickly and now, for the first time since they started training together, they are seated face to face and their eyes forcibly locked in each other’s.

“kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!” chanted the others, especially baek who was the loudest and who by now, have surrounded both of them and encouraging all these to happen.


“good job hunnie, you managed to switch the box without him noticing” su_ho patted the maknae’s back as he smiled widely.

“you are so naughty, hyung! all of us will be in huge trouble if they found out what we did. luckily they both were so engrossed with their cards, else … ”

“we just wanted them to break that stupid barrier between them. among all of us, they were not getting along well so we had to do what we had to, right, yeol?”

sensing some concerns his maknae had, yeol continued “dont worry hunnie, they wont think about this kiss because im sure it will be something they would want to forget. hahahaha!”

“im sure the barrier will be broken after today, their lips were pressed together for at least three seconds! … but hyung, why did they kiss longer than it should be, if its something they want to forget?