Chap 1

(Untitled)
Taeyeon's POV

I can't believe that Tiffany pinched my cheeks.I was over the moon."So you forgive me Taengoo?"Sooyoung asked.I shook my head and looked to the front."What kind of best friend are you?"I heard Sooyoung murmured.

"I'm a dorky best friend,"I turned and said.Sooyoung flicked my forehead.I turned back to the front and Tiffany was standing right in front of me.I was shocked that I ran and hid behind Sooyoung."It's only Tiffany you dork,"Sooyoung said.

"I know that,"I said and walked back to my seat.Tiffany was giggling.I couldn't help but smile."I was wondering Taeyeon-sshi,do you want to go out with me?"Tiffany asked and gave me an eyesmile.

My mind was suddenly blank.Did I just heard it right?I'm a nerd,she's the queenka.How did this happened?I messed my hair up again."Will you?"Tiffany asked.

"He would love to,"Sooyoung helped me to reply.Tiffany flashed another eyesmile at me.I looked away and blushed.

Tiffany's POV

Phase 1,done.The teacher came and all of us went back to our seats.I slightly turned to see what Taeyeon was doing.He was asleep-_-||.I sighed and looked to the front."Mr Kim,no sleeping in my class,"Mr Ok said.

Taeyeon woke up and rubbed hus eyes."Do this question,"Mr Ok said.Taeyeon went to the front and wrote the answer.

"Well Mr Kim,you can enjoy your sleep back,"Mr Ok said,surprised with Taeyeon's answer.Taeyeon rested his head on the table and fell asleep quickly.I thought Jessica was the sleepy head.

----------

Sooyoung walked up towards Taeyeon.He carried Taeyeon on his back instead of waking him up.Jessica and I stared at him weirdly."You don't want to see his angry side,"Sooyoung said.Jessica and I nodded.

We arrived at the cafeteria and Taeyeon finally woke up."Taengoo!"a girl shouted.Taeyeon smiled."How are you Yoongie?"he asked.The girl,Yoongie,hugged him.

"Welcome my little Shikshin,"Sooyoung said.Yoongie hugged him next.She let him go and sat on Taeyeon's lap."Where's oppa?"Taeyeon asked.

A tanned guy appeared.Yoongie got off of Taeyeon and hugged the guy."What's up Yul.I thought you were in Japan?"Taeyeon said.

"I miss my cousin,"Yul said as he hugged Taeyeon.I looked over at SooSica and saw them making out.I shivered and looked away.

----------------

Short chapter...T_T