Chap 6

(Untitled)
Taeyeon's POV

"Jessica...please...stop...need...air!"I said in between laughter.Jessica was tickling me to death while her boyfriend was only looking at us like it was a wrestling match.He grabbed the hospital food and began eating it.

"Not a chance Kim Taeyeon,"Jessica said.Why must my best friend choose someone who is violent?I would be embarrassed if there were other patients but I would be relieved if other patients were here too.Man,I'm confusing...

Jessica didn't stop.I think she isn't planning to stop.My face was all red now and my body started to hurt like hell.Sooyoung was finally done with eating."Let's make a deal.I'll treat you to every meal once I'm back from the States,"I said.A smile crept on his face and he pulled Jessica away."I'm not done yet,"Jessica pouted.Sooyoung kissed her forehead and finally said,"Deal."

2 Months later...After the surgery...

I'm finally back in Korea.I saw everyone except Tiffany.I frowned.Everyone looked like they were still waiting for someone to arrive.Yul looked over at me but looked away.Yoona suddenly ran towards me and gave me a hug."I miss you so much Taengoo oppa,"she said.I smiled."At least you still remember me.Not like the others,"I said.

Yoona giggled."You're still the oppa I know,"she said.Yul walked over and looked at me weirdly.He then started to ask me questions.

"What's my girlfriend's name?"he asked.

"Im Yoona,"I replied.

"Who is your cousin?"

"Kwon Yuri.Who is known as Yul."

"Where's your glasses?"

"Someone stepped on it in the plane."

Yul pulled me into a hug."I miss you!"

"Here's your spare glasses Taengoo oppa,"Yoona said.Someone then snatched it away from Yoona.I turned and saw Jessica holding it."Let's surprise the school with your looks,"she said.

"I don't really like to attract attention,"I said.Jessica didn't listen and dragged me away."Why Choi Sooyoung?"I asked him.He shrugged and followed us.

We were now in a store.Jessica was looking around for me to wear."Try this on,"she said as she passed me a blue v-neck T-shirt and a leather jacket.

When I went out,Jessica shook her head."Let's go with what you have at home,"she said.

"What is wrong with your girlfriend Sooyoung?"I asked and smacked his arm.He stuck his tongue out and walked with his girlfriend."You're just jealous,"he said.