Chap 3

(Untitled)
Taeyeon's POV

Why can't that Shikshin leave me alone?I was now chasing after him around the house."Kim Taeyeon,stop chasing after my Shikshin!"Jessica shouted.I was shocked to hear her voice and I knocked onto the wall.I saw everything spinning and I collapsed.

"Taengoo,wake up,"I heard Yul said.I opened my eyes slowly and saw six pair of eyes staring at me.My eyes went wide opened and I fell to the ground,hurting my .

"What happened to you while I was away,Taengoo?"Yul asked.I folded my arms and stayed at the floor.Yoona entered the room and all of the sudden started laughing."What's so funny Yoongie?"I asked,tilting my head.

Yoona shook her head."You're like a kid under the care of six babysitters,"she said and stuck her tongue out.I chuckled and stood up."Let's go shopping TaeTae,"Tiffany said.I nodded.

"All of you wait at the living room,"I said.Everyone nodded and left the room.I took a quick shower and decided not to wear my glasses.

I got down and saw Tiffany,Jessica and Sunny's jaw dropped.I chuckled."Sooyoung,do you not want to fix your girlfriend?"I asked.Sooyoung glared at me and dragged Jessica to his car.

Sooyoung drove in his own car with Jessica while the rest,including Sunny in my car.

-------------------------------------------

At The Parking Lot...

Sooyoung was still mad at me.He took out something from his pocket and put it on me.It was my glasses."Who's the one jealous now?"I asked,smirking.

He stuck out his tongue and walked in the front with Jessica.I chuckled and walked with the rest.

not a long chapter but I like to wish all of the Chinese Happy Lunar New Year ^^