Chap 7

(Untitled)
I was finally back at home.When I opened the door,I was greeted by a lot of people."I didn't know you guys miss me this much!"I said.Sunny came forward and hugged me.Soon,everyone in the house hugged us.

"You look handsome without your glasses son!"my dad said and he ruffled my hair."I miss you appa,umma,"I said.My mum hugged me.

"Can we eat now?"Sooyoung asked as he rubbed his belly."Nope,"I replied and walked to my room.He grabbed the back of my shirt and carried me to the kitchen."Let's dig in now!"he said.I shook my head and started to eat too.

The next day,I went to school and all eyes were on me."Who's this cute boy?"a student asked.Siwon and Tiffany saw me.I wanted to walk away but Sooyoung stopped me."You finally ditch that nerd Sooyoung-sshi?"Siwon said.I clenched my fists.

I turned and looked at Tiffany.She was holding onto Siwon's hand."H-He didn't ditch the nerd oppa.This is Taeyeon-sshi,"Tiffany said.Siwon was shocked.He let to of Tiffany's hand and took a closer look at me.He spun me around and looked really displeased."This is war,"He said before leaving with Tiffany.

"He's just jealous,"Jessica said as she entered the school.Sooyoung grabbed her hand and kissed it."Morning,Princess,"he said.

"Seriously,get a room guys,"I said and left for Sunny.She smiled when she saw me."What's up nerd?"she joked.I chuckled and hugged her."Since when did you two get so close?"Yul asked.

"We video chat each night,"Sunny said.I grinned sheepishly.

Tiffany's POV

I was mesmerized by Taeyeon's look.I was angry at Siwon for declaring a war.Why would he do that?Is he jealous?"How can he change within two months?"Siwon asked.

"That's he's real look oppa.That is what he looks like without glasses,"I replied.Siwon looked at me."You don't have a thing for him right?"he asked.

I bit my lower lips."You don't right?"he said again.I nodded.He smiled and hugged me.I didn't feel anything.I frowned.

"I'll be at my locker if you need me oppa,"I said and he nodded.

I was shocked when I saw Taeyeon and Sunny making out.When did they?I was on the brink of tearing up.I turned and ran away.

Taeyeon's POV

"Are you sure you're alright with it Hyomin-sshi?"I asked.She nodded.I pat her head and Sunny wrapped her arms around my neck.We smiled at each other for a second and our lips touched.

Flashback...

I was video chatting with Sunny through my laptop.All of the sudden,a girl entered and pecked Sunny's lip.I looked awkwardly at them."Ah,mianhae oppa.This is Hyomin,my girlfriend,"Sunny said.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Taeyeon imnida,"I said,grinning dorkily.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"Hyomin replied back,smiling.

"You guys are scary,"Sunny said and earned glares from me and Hyomin."Can I make a deal with you Hyomin?"I asked.

TBC...