Chap 2

(Untitled)
Taeyeon was waiting for Tiffany outside of the school.What's taking her so long?he thought,looking at his watch.He was about to enter the school again until he saw Tiffany talking to Siwon.He shook his head.Tiffany was looking really happy with Siwon.

Taeyeon turned around and walked to his car.Tiffany,who noticed Taeyeon presence,felt guilty."What's wrong?"Siwon asked,placing a hand on Tiffany's shoulder.

Tiffany shook her head."Nothing,I can't believe I'm sitting beside Kim Taeyeon,the nerd,"Tiffany lied.There it went again,she felt guilty.They bid farewell to each other and Tiffany went off to meet Jessica.

-------------------------------------

"Sorry,I'm late,"Tiffany said to Jessica.The blonde girl shot her a deadly glare.Tiffany shuddered and took a seat in front of Jessica."Sooyoung told me Taeyeon looked pissed when he got home.What happened?"Jessica asked.

Tiffany rubbed the back of her head.Jessica folded her arms,waiting for a reply.Tiffany sighed and raised her arms in defeat."Taeyeon saw me talking to Siwon,"she finally replied.

Jessica flicked Tiffany's forehead."What was that for?"Tiffany whined,rubbing her forehead.Jessica smirked."Never break Taeyeon's heart,"she said.

Tiffany looked at Jessica weirdly."Come on,he's Sooyoung's best friend,"Jessica said.Tiffany knew what Jessica was thinking of."No way Jess.You know I like Siwon,"Tiffany said.Jessica sighed."If I were you Tiff,I would choose the hot dorky nerd Taeyeon than the hot,brainless Siwon,"Jessica said and left.

"He isn't brainless!"Tiffany shouted,which caused everyone to look at her.Tiffany felt embarrassed and quickly walked out of the cafe to chase after her friend.

Tiffany grabbed Jessica's sleeve."Why must I listen to you?"she asked.

"He's in love with you Tiff.One more thing,Sooyoung told me that Taeyeon is going to leave Korea and stay at America forever if you lied to him or break his heart,"Jessica replied.Tiffany let go of her friend.She was now confused with her own feelings.Choi Siwon on Kim Taeyeon?she thought.

------------------------------------------

The following day...

"Taengoo,wake up.Taengoo!"Yul shouted.He clenched his fist,waiting 'patiently' for Taeyeon to wake up.However,the latter did not heard his cousin.

Yul sighed.He pulled Taeyeon's blanket away but it was to no avail.He was shocked to see his cousin's body."Amazing right?"Sooyoung said as he entered the room with a bucket of water.Yul nodded but he was confused with the bucket."It's a daily routine,"Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung splashed the water at Taeyeon and passed the bucket to Yul and ran away.Taeyeon woke up with an angry face.Yul gulped."No worries cousin.I know it's the Shikshin who did this,"Taeyeon said and got out of bed.

He went down and saw Sooyoung on the couch,acting as if nothing had happened."What's up Soo?"Taeyeon asked as he sat beside Sooyoung.The Shikshin started to sweat."N-nothing,"he stuttered.Taeyeon smirked.

Sooyoung wanted to make a run but Taeyeon pinned him to the couch."It's Saturday.Why did you wake me up early?"Taeyeon asked.Sooyoung grinned sheepishly.He was now trying his best to escape.Taeyeon lost his balance and both of them fell to the ground,with Sooyoung on top of Taeyeon.

The front door opened showing three shocked faces.Yul, who was standing at the stairs,shook his head.Idiots,he thought.

"Yah Choi Sooyoung!What are you doing on top of Taeyeon?"Jessica shouted.Sooyoung quickly got off of Taeyeon and walked towards his girlfriend."Mianhae,I splashed water on him and we were fighting,"Sooyoung explained.

Taeyeon got up from the ground and looked directly at the girl beside Jessica."Oh,this is Sunny,"Jessica said."She's our childhood friend."

The short girl gave her best smile.Taeyeon smiled back.Tiffany felt a little jealous.She shrugged it off and ran towards Taeyeon and hugged him."Mianhae TaeTae,"she said.Taeyeon chuckled."TaeTae?"he said.

Tiffany nodded."Your new nickname by me,"she said.Taeyeon smiled.

Yul's POV

While Taeny and Soosica were having their own sweet time,I decided to entertain the guest."My name's Kwon Yuri.Everyone calls me Yul,"I said.

"My name is Sunny,"the girl said.

I held onto her hand and brought her to the kitchen."Have you had breakfast yet?"I asked Sunny.She nodded.Taeyeon joined me in the kitchen."My name is Kim Taeyeon,"he said to Sunny,grinning like a dork.Sunny can't help but to blush.

Taeyeon grabbed a box of cereal into a bowl and pour milk into it.He was looking at Tiffany,who was talking with Jessica while Sooyoung was bathing."Taengoo,I need your help!"Yoona,my girlfriend,shouted from the room.Yup,she's living with us.

The danshin stopped eating and walked to Yoona's room."Who was that?"Sunny asked.I smiled."That was my girlfriend,Im Yoona,"I said.Sunny nodded her head.

Sooyoung was done bathing and went straight to the kitchen.He saw the cereal bowl and ate it whole."You're so dead Choi Sooyoung,"I said.

Taeyeon came down and his jaw dropped when he saw his bowl empty."ChoI Sooyoung,how dare you?"Taeyeon said and ran after Sooyoung."Are they usually like this?"Sunny asked while looking at the two dorks running.