Chap 2 Teaser

(Untitled)
"Taengoo,wake up.Taengoo!"Yul shouted.He clenched his fist,waiting 'patiently' for Taeyeon to wake up.However,the latter did not heard his cousin.

Yul sighed.He pulled Taeyeon's blanket away but it was to no avail.He was shocked to see his cousin's body."Amazing right?"Sooyoung said as he entered the room with a bucket of water.Yul nodded but he was confused with the bucket."It's a daily routine,"Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung splashed the water at Taeyeon and passed the bucket to Yul and ran away.Taeyeon woke up with an angry face.Yul gulped."No worries cousin.I know it's the Shikshin who did this,"Taeyeon said and got out of bed.

He went down and saw Sooyoung on the couch,acting as if nothing had happened."What's up Soo?"Taeyeon asked as he sat beside Sooyoung.The Shikshin started to sweat."N-nothing,"he stuttered.Taeyeon smirked.

Sooyoung wanted to make a run but Taeyeon pinned him to the couch."It's Saturday.Why did you wake me up early?"Taeyeon asked.Sooyoung grinned sheepishly.He was now trying his best to escape.Taeyeon lost his balance and both of them fell to the ground,with Sooyoung on top of Taeyeon.

The front door opened showing three shocked faces.Yul, who was standing at the stairs,shook his head.Idiots,he thought.

just a teaser ^^