Prologue

(Untitled)
The sun was rising and Taeyeon was still in bed.He was too lazy to go to school.Every lesson were boring to him since he knew every answer.Taeyeon was still in dreamland until a bucket of cold water splashed on him.

He jolted up from bed and glared at his best friend and shikshin,Choi Sooyoung.The latter grinned foolishly and ran out of the room,to the kitchen.Taeyeon,who was really wet,took off his clothes and wiped himself dry.

"For a shorty,you sure have a great body.However,the glasses you're wearing makes you unpopular,"Sooyoung said.Taeyeon ignored him and put on a new set of clothing.He combed his hair,put on his glasses and shoes."Oh,as a punishment,I won't treat you to lunch,"Taeyeon said to Sooyoung.Sooyoung pouted and walked ahead of Taeyeon.

Sooyoung was greeted by a lot of people but Taeyeon was the opposite."Aren't you jealous?"Sooyoung asked.Taeyeon shook his head."I don't like attracting people,"he replied which earned a smirk from Sooyoung.

Just then,the queenka of the school and her best friend,entered.Everyone turned their attention to them including Taeyeon and Sooyoung.Their view was later covered by another group of students.Both of them groaned and went to class.

The teacher decided to change the seating arrangement of the class."After you take your seat,I want you to introduce to each other,"Ms Park said.

"Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon.Jessica Jung and Choi Sooyoung..."(the list goes on)

Taeyeon was really happy.He even ignored the glares from other students.Both of them took their seats but neither of them said a word.What a nerd,Tiffany thought and looked away.

It was PE lesson but Taeyeon wasn't chosen to be in anyone's group.He sighed and went to the bench.However,Sooyoung was chosen in Siwon's team.

After school,Taeyeon decided to go to the gym to shoot some hoops.He took off his glasses and put it aside.He managed to throw all the balls into the hoop.What he didn't realise was that Tiffany was watching.

"What are you staring at?"Jessica asked her.Tiffany didn't reply and she decided to check it out for herself.

Her jaw dropped.She saw Taeyeon taking off his shirt to wipe his sweat."Wow,his body is even hotter than Siwon's,"Tiffany said.Taeyeon turned to their direction and both of them walked away.

"Who would have thought a nerd like him has a great body like that,"Jessica said.Tiffany had to agree with that."He has a crush on you right?I bet he'll accept you straight away,"Jessica said.

Tiffany's POV

I was waiting for Taeyeon to enter the class.He was really hot when he took off his shirt.Sooyoung entered the class without Taeyeon.What surprised me was that Jessica was holding his hand"Tiff,Sooyoung just asked me out,"she said.I looked at Sooyoung and he grinned sheepishly.

Taeyeon then entered the classroom.He looked angry and cute at the same time.Wait,what am I saying?He took a seat and ruffled his hair."Come in dude.You know I can't resist free food,"Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon ignored him and pouted.This time,for real,he looks cute.I couldn't resist but to pinch his cheeks.Every eyes were looking at us.What are you doing Tiffany?I scolded myself.

Taeyeon grinned dorkily.I looked away and blushed.I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach."Pani-ah,you okay?"Taeyeon asked.Jessica dragged me out of the class.

"Get a grip of yourself,Tiff,"she said.I nodded.I won't fall for him no matter what.After getting what I want from him, I'll dump him.