Chapter 5: The Truth. The Dare

The Indescribable feeling.

Don't forget to upvote if you love my story. :)

 

Chaeyoung POV

 

I guess, everything’s back to normal. After Mina eonnie and I hang out, she started to join us again every lunch. It is so much fun whenever we’re complete and I cannot be happier because here she goes again, about to help me cut my food ..

 

 

 

but then Sana eonnie took my plate and started cutting it for me.   I saw the surprised look of Mina eonnie and I guess Jeongyeon eonnie and Nayeon eonnie too.

 

 

 

 

Woooahhh..  I see that Mina and Sana wants to babysit our Chaeyoung…  Jeongyeon said while munching her food.

 

 

 

I know you can’t help it guys, our baby Chaengie is so cute right? She’s so squishy..  Nayeon commented with exaggeration.

 

 

 

I don’t know if I should take it as a compliment or they’re just simply teasing me.

 

 

 

Mina’s been taking good care of my baby cub and I want to do it too. Besides, when Mina’s not around, I was the one doing this.. right baby cub?  .. Sana eonnie pinched my cheeks then continue cutting my food.

 

 

 

 Ooohh.. Chaeyoung is blushing…. She’s liking this…  Jeongyeon eonnie continue teasing.

 

 

 

Are you blushing because of me? Don’t be shy shy shy baby cub..  Here, you can start eating your food now..

 

 

 

Yaaah eonnies, I’m not a baby anymore.. Stop teasing me.. I protested.

 

 

 

Maybe you should grow more before we can stop treating you as a baby… Jeongyeon laughed so hard that she almost choked.

 

 

 

I felt a hand gently my back. When I look to check, Mina eonnie gave me a soft smile as if saying that it’s okay. Maybe she sensed that I’m not that happy with the teasing.  Sana eonnie then makes her way to me and hug me tightly.

 

 

 

Yaaaah.. stop it now guys. Let my baby cub eat. And stop frowning already Chaeyoung, you only look cuter with that. If you won’t stop, I’m gonna squish your cute face.

 

 

 

We started to eat quietly with once in a while bickering from Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie as Nayeon was forcing Jeongyeon to cut her food which leaves Jeongyeon eonnie annoyed. Those two won’t stop, can they? On my side was Mina eonnie silently eating her food.  I look at her happily because the food is really delicious, she smiled at me but there’s something different with it.   Her eyes.  It doesn’t go with her smile today. Or maybe she’s just tired. Poor Mina eonnie, she must be really busy with her recital.

 

 

 

 

Today is Saturday and Sana eonnie and I were here at the Supermarket buying food for the sleep over  that will happen later tonight. All five of us decided to have a sleep over in Sana eonnie and Mina eonnie's apartment to unwind after we finished the exam week. Originally, Sana eonnie wanted to treat me for passing my calculus exam. As you all know, she tutored me and if not because of her, I might be sulking now because I would probably failed it. But when Nayeon eonnie knew about our supposed date, she suggested that we must all celebrate and resulting to this planned sleep over.

 

 

How many soju should I buy?...  I heard Sana eonnie asking me.

 

 

 

One bottle per person is enough eonnie… I don’t want us to get drunk.  I answered.

 

 

 

It’s okay, I know that you will take care of me right?   Sana eonnie should really stop flirting. She’s been so clingy nowadays.

 

 

 

Yaaah eonnie, I don’t wan to baby sit drunk people. I had enough the last time I’m with Jeongyeon and Nayeon eonnie. It was so bad that I don’t want that to ever happen again.

 

 

 

 

You’re no fun Chaeyoung, but don’t worry I still love you. Come on, let’s get some snacks.  Sana eonnie held my hand as we continue to buy the needed stuffs.

 

 

 

 

We arrived at their apartment around 5pm; I guess we have enough time to prepare for dinner.  We heard some commotion and saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon having a discussion on how to cut a strawberry properly. 

 

 

 

Hey guys, what’s happening here?...  Sana eonnie went to the bickering duo and tried to help.

 

 

 

Mina eonnie welcomed me and helped me carry the bags of groceries in my hands. She looks so pretty with her hair up, showing more of her face and neck. It looks like she just put on a little make up and I can also smell her jasmine perfume.

 

 

 

Thanks eonnie. Sorry we only arrived now. Sana eonnie wants to buy a lot of things that’s not in the lists. I hope you did not have a hard time with those two when we’re away.

 

 

 

No worries Chaeyoungie, eonnie survived. Mina chuckled.

 

 

 

You must be tired. Have a sit first and I’ll get you something to drink. Do you want juice or something?

 

 

 

Just water eonnie…

 

 

 

When she came back, she brought me a glass of water and gave me a towel as she saw me sweating. The elevator was not working so we used the stairs carrying all those groceries. After I rest for a bit, I help the others in cooking. Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie were assigned in making desserts, Mina eonnie in cooking  spaghetti, while I help Sana eonnie in frying chicken as she’s afraid that she might over cooked it and that the oil might splatter in her skin. She hates frying but she insisted as she said that as long as I help her, she will be okay.

 

 

Surprisingly,  all the food were cooked deliciously. Mina eonnie’s spaghetti is my favorite. The pasta was cooked right. The sauce is so creamy and the melted cheese on top of it makes it the best. The chicken that Sana eonnie and I cooked were also daebak.   We managed to make it crunchy and juicy. Jeongyeon eonnie can’t stop eating that she almost forget that five of us are sharing it. Lastly, Nayeon and Jeongyeon’s dessert were so good that both of them wanted to get the credit and end up for more bickering sessions.  To sum it all up, we enjoyed our simple dinner.

 

 

 

And now, here we are, watching a movie that Nayeon eonnie chose.  At the middle part of the movie, Jeongyeon eonnie lost her interest.

 

 

 

Yaaaahhh..Guys, Can we just play a game instead of watching some puke worthy movie? Jeongyeon eonnie said.

 

 

 

What did you say Jeongyeon?  Nayeon eonnie answered back.

 

 

 

I was getting frustrated already because of those two so I decided to in.

 

 

Nayeon eonnie and Jeongyeon eonnie. Can you both calm yourselves? We’re here to relax. Why don’t we talk about Jeongyeon’s suggestion and then have everyone to vote if we should continue watching the movie or just play?

 

 

 

Okay. I’ll shut up for now and let Jeongyeon speak.  Nayeon said.

 

 

 

At the end, Jeongyeon eonnie’s suggestion won. We decided to play the classic TRUTH or DARE game.  As Jeongyeon eonnie says, the purpose of this game was to make our group closer and to know more of  one another. I believe everyone wanted the same thing so we voted to play the game than to watch a movie.

 

 

 

The rules are still the same, the only thing that is different is that all the DARES and Questions (if we choose Truth) will be draw lots (like lottery/raffle draw if you know what I mean).  Sana eonnie volunteered to prepare all the questions and dares and we just need to pick one in a container. While playing the game, each one of us will pass a shot glass with soju in it and drink it. Mina eonnie and I protested and reasoned that we should have atleast 2 persons that are sober so that they could take care of the drunken ones. And everything else was agreed on. 

 

 

 

Sana spin the bottle and landed to Jeongyeon eonnie.

 

 

 

So TRUTH or DARE?  We all asked at the same time.

 

 

 

DARE!  .. Jeongyeon answered bravely.

 

 

 

Pick your DARE now..  Sana eonnie said.

 

 

 

DARE:  Call a boy in your lists of contact and say that you have a crush on him.

 

 

I’m not going to do that!!!!  Jeongyeon shouted and drinks her soju.

 

 

 

You know that you will be punished if you will not do the DARE…  Nayeon eonnie say it a matter of factly.

 

 

 

Aish..  Jeongyeon who doesn’t want to be punished accepted the DARE. She picked up her phone and started dialing a number.

 

 

 

“Hello..”   the other line answered.

 

 

“Hey Taecyeon oppa, this is Jeongyeon….  I want to tell you something…

 

 

 

“Oh hello there Jeongyeon, what do you want to tell me at this hour?

 

 

 

She took a deep breath before saying it..

 

 

IHAVEACRUSHONYOU  BYE!.... then ended the call.

 

 

 

Everyone cheered and laughed as Jeongyeon face was so red right now.

 

 

 

Okay next… Jeongyeon spin the bottle and it landed to Sana eonnie.

 

 

 

DARE!!!!!    She said enthusiastically.

 

 

 

DARE:  Dance a y dance and upload it via Facebook.

 

 

 

Sana eonnie didn’t hesitate and started dancing. She makes her way to me and dance in front of me ily.

 

 

 

Woooooaaah! Chaeyoung is not a baby anymore!  Jeongyeon teased.

 

 

Yaaaahhh! Don’t pollute my kid with your dirty ways. Stop dancing now. Nayeon eonnie shouted.

 

 

 

Mina eonnie started to cover my eyes and tried to send Sana eonnie away. She must really think that I’m still a baby.

 

 

 

After Sana eonnie’s dance, she immediately uploaded it in her Facebook account.

 

 

 

I’m done, who’s next?   She spin the bottle again and it landed infront of me.

 

 

 

TRUTH or DARE? 

 

 

TRUTH!!!  I answered back.

 

 

 

I picked one and gave it to Jeongyeon eonnie so she will be the one to read.

 

 

 

TRUTH.

Okay, here’s your question. If you are a man, who would you want to be your girlfriend  in our circle (group)?

 

 

I should have chosen to do a DARE than this. Of all the questions, why did I picked this one?

 

 

 

As you all know,  I recently posted a picture of Mina eonnie in my Instagram account and she look so beautiful there.  I started.

 

 

 

Yeah, I saw it too.. Mina is really pretty there…. Nayeon compliments.

 

 

 

I mean, she barely take a selfie or a photo but once she did, It will always look great.  So, if I will to choose who I want to be my girlfriend.. I will definitely choose Mina eonnie… I ended it cooly and I even clapped my hands.

 

 

 

 

I looked at her direction and she’s totally blushing. I can also see her gummy smile. She seems happy with my answer.

 

 

 

 

What a cool way to confess Chaeyoung…   Jeongyeon once again teased.

 

 

 

I thought you would want to date me Chaengie?  But Mina and you will make cute couple though..  Okay next!  Sana eonnie interrupted and winked at me.

 

 

 

 

The bottle pointed to Mina eonnie this time. I thought she will also choose TRUTH over DARE but she chose the latter option. She gave it to Sana eonnie as she said that she would want to hear it from another person than just reading it.

 

 

 

I’m aiming for this DARE but I guess, it’s not meant for me.. Sana eonnie said that makes us all intrigued.

 

 

 

DARE: KISS your FAVORITE part of Chaeyoung’s face in 5 seconds.

 

 

 

Mina eonnie and I instantly blushed as we heard the DARE. I wasn’t expecting it and why does Sana eonnie made that kind of dare in the first place? Sana eonnie is really something….

 

 

 

Do you want to do the dare? Cause if you’re not, I’m willing to do it! Sana eonnie dared Mina eonnie.

 

 

I tried to study Mina eonnie’s face but here she goes again, Mina eonnie’s unreadable look. I don’t know what she’s thinking but I can tell that she’s nervous.

 

 

 

Me too.

 

 

 

I’ll do it… she answered in a soft voice but still enough to be heard.

 

 

 

She slowly makes her way to me as she’s looking at me intently. I saw the gulped that she made when she carefully hold my face with her both hands like I’m some kind of a fragile object.   Slowly her face is inching towards me. I could hear the cheers of our friends but when her face become nearer, it’s like there’s only the two of us in the room. I don’t know why I closed my eyes but I don’t think I have the courage and strength to look at her at this moment. I can now smell her jasmine perfume, indicating how close she is to me right now. Then she kissed me.

 

 

She kissed me in the tip of my nose. I felt the softness of her lips and smell the vanilla scent from maybe because of the ice cream that she’s been eating while we’re playing this game. I felt the guilt creeping on me as I instantly wonder what could be her lips would taste like. Her kiss did so many weird feelings to me. 

 

 

 

Undescribable like always. This feeling whenever I’m with her…

 

 

 

And then it finally ended. When I opened my eyes, she couldn’t look straight at me and she was blushing madly. I would have thought that she’s a tomato.

 

 

 

Wooooaahhh.. I thought she will go for the lips… Jeongyeon is now shouting.

 

 

 

That was intense! So Mina likes Chaeyoung’s nose…  you got a really beautiful nose kid.. Nayeon commented.

 

 

 

I smiled at Mina eonnie and said Thank you to her shyly.

 

 

***********************************************************************************

 

The game continued until the three of them where all drunks. It’s a good thing that both Mina eonnie and I were sober.  

 

 

We brought the three of them to a long cushion bed that we already prepared ahead in case this scenario will happen.   I even took a photo of them three hugging and all messed up. If Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie will see this, they will probably be puking as they hate being sweet to each other.

 

 

After washing up, Mina eonnie and I decided to take a rest and finally want to sleep. This is the second time that I will be sleeping with her and I’m still as nervous as the first one. Instead of back facing each other like before, we’re both facing the ceiling tonight.

 

 

 

Eonnie.. are you sleep already?   I asked her.

 

 

Not yet Chaeyoungie..  you’re having trouble sleeping? 

 

 

A bit I guess,. How about you eonnie?

 

 

I guess so too..

 

 

She shifts her position and now facing me, and I did the same thing. I can see her face glowing against the moon light.  She looks so pretty that I can stay all night just by watching her. We’re looking at each other and surprisingly, I don’t feel awkward with her anymore. She keeps smiling at me and I can’t help but smile with her too.

 

 

Seriously, how can we sleep?

 

 

 

Eonnie, do you want me to play a music so we can sleep?

 

 

If you think it will help, then I believe you should…

 

 

It’s just that whenever I can’t sleep, I always play a music.. We could try it if you want to..

 

 

 

Sure Chaeyoungie..  what song can you recommend?

 

 

 

I’m not good in english but I like listening to English songs. The song is called “In a rush” by Blackstreet. I don’t now if you heard about them but they’re from a 90’s boyband.

 

 

Seems interesting! Why don’t you start playing it now?...

 

 

 

Okay eonnie.  I hastily get my phone and started playing the song.

 

 

for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOIXynr7Fc

IN A RUSH by BLACKSTREET.

 

It came over me in a rush


When I realized that I love you so much
That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why
why I feel what I feel inside

How I try to express what's been troublin my mind
But still can't find the words
But I know that something's got a hold of me

It came over me in a rush
When I realized that I love you so much
That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why
why I feel what I feel inside

Baby, some day I'll find a way to say
just what you mean to me
But if that day never comes along
and you don't hear this song
I guess you'll never know that...

 

I can feel that we’re both about to drift to sleep as I saw how relaxed and calmed she is right now.

 

 

Good night Mina…  eonnie….

 

Good night Chaeyoungiee….

 

 

END of POV.

 

*****************************************************

Update! :)

First of all, i would like to say Thank you to everyone who cheered me. As you all know, I had a hard time continuing this story but because of all your messages and comments and upvote.. I'm able to write again. 

 

So how was it? I hope to hear your thoughts guys so I can know where I'm lacking (aside from my Engrish).. 

I will greatly appreciate your feedbacks and MOST specially your UPVOTE .. those keeps me going on.

 

Again. Thank you and enjoy! ;)

You may also add me in IG: https://www.instagram.com/therisinggeek/

And please upvote if you love my story! :)