Chapter 4: The Diary.

The Indescribable feeling.

P.S  Upvote if you like my story! :-)  Thanks!

 

 

Chaeyoung POV.

 

 

It’s already past one in the morning and here I am, still widely awake. 

 

 

Someone is constantly in my mind.

 

 

Running circles and probably would not stop anytime soon.

 

 

Ever since I met that person, my emotions became a series of roller coaster rides. 

 

 

Unexpectedly, that person came and triggered something inside me.

 

 

Something…

 

 

Something  that I’m trying to ignore for the longest time.

 

 

Since childhood, I can say that I did not have any interest in boys. I remember my friends telling me how boring I am because my attention will always be in my sketchpad. Drawing and doodling anything that I find amusing.

 

 

Don’t get me wrong. I like boys too sometimes. Whenever I see a guy with a good sense of fashion or if they’re good looking etc., I compliment them but not enough to steal my attention completely.

 

 

Actually, I find girls more attractive. At first I thought, it is actually safer to think that I find them more interesting because my mom always said that boys are just pain in the . I could tell that it’s true, just basing everything in my parent’s everyday arguments.

 

 

There was a time when a boy tried to court me way back in high school.  He was everyone’s dream.  He’s handsome, smart, rich, plays basketball.. basically crushable.

 

 

But I don’t.

 

 

Most of my friends had a crush on him and when they knew that he was interested in me, they almost beg me to dump him. They don’t need to though, from the first time he told me his intentions, I straight forwardly say no to him. I will never forget how sad he was but it was the truth.  I always say things as honest as I can.

 

 

I didn’t make it a big deal whenever I find a girl attractive. I always say that liking them is normal just like how Sana eonnie fangirls  too although in a much extremely ways than me. So my conclusion was that I’m normal. It’s also the same feeling whenever I find a guy cute.

 

 

That’s it, no other meaning.  

 

 

End of thoughts.

 

 

Then there’s Myoui Mina.

 

 

She came crashing into my world and gave me this undescribable feeling.

 

 

Just like Taylor Swift’s song, I knew she was trouble..

 

 

I knew she was since the first time that I saw her, and then from the bus incident and now as I get to know her…

 

 

I knew she was because she let me feel things that I didn’t know I could feel. 

 

****************************************************

 

 

I love to write and composing songs.

 

 

For the longest time, my focus was mainly about my drawings and my writings. My theme will mostly about the current situations of my surroundings. About youth, politics, environment… anything, but never about someone.

 

 

But nowadays, all I can think, draw and write was about her.

 

 

Her gummy smile, her soft voice, her beautiful face,.  Everything about her…

 

 

It didn’t help that she’s too kind to me.

 

 

One instance was when we went to an old building after class just to accompany Nayeon eonnie as she left her baby rabbit there because we can’t bring pet in the University. I’m searching in the nearby window when she stopped me in time, as there was a poisonous spider in it. (Twice Tv 5 when Chaeng and Tzuyu where about to look at the huge window..)

 

Another instance was whenever she joins us during lunch, she would sit beside me and she will always offer to cut my food so I won’t have a hard time eating it. (Twice TV 5)

 

Or when we were in a convenient store buying some snacks, I was searching for a sour junk food and she suddenly appeared and recommends me something which I immediately bought four of them. (Twice TV 5)

 

There was also a time when Jeongyeon eonnie bought me a mango smoothie instead of strawberry smoothie, and Mina eonnie insisted to exchange our drinks because she said that she likes mango more than strawberries. ( Fan meeting when they exchanged drinks)

 

Or every time I’m trying to tell a back story to our friends and she’s the only one who can remember everything that I said and will end up with her explaining things to our friends. ( some shows that I noticed Mina knew what Chaengs been talking about)

 

And the times whenever she fixes my shirt or dress or just anything if I’m looking like a mess already. I can’t help but feel somewhat special to her even though I know that she only do all of those things because she’s thankful to me for saving her life once. (Fanmeetings mostly)

 

All of these and so many things, I slowly developed this undescribable feeling towards her.

 

 

That I’m starting to crave more of her attention more than I should.  

 

 

That I want her to look only at me.

 

 

To only look at Chaeyoung.

 

****************************************************

 

Is this the moment?

 

 

The moment to finally admit to myself who am I and what I’m really are..?

 

 

All of a sudden,  I felt my heart breaking… slowly and painfully…

 

 

What could be the difference if I’ll admit it or not… ?

 

 

That I’m falling for her?   That I might be a Minaual..

 

 

Just to realize that she will never feel the same way about me.  For Pete’s sake, she’s straight! And have a Bamabam oppa who’s in any moment from now, will be her boyfriend. 

 

 

I mean what's the point?  

 

 

I opened my diary once again and started to write..

 

 

"I feel like i need to buy a new diary.

 

because of my feelings..

 

 the diary that I have will get wet..

 

(from Chaeyoung's real diary according to Oppa Thinking)

 

 

END of POV.

 

*************************************************

 

Hello guys! :)  Happy MiChaenf Day! :-)

As promised.. Chaeyoung's POV.  So how is it?

 

Honestly, I'm not confident in writing Chaeyoung's part.. 

I really had a hard time but I hope I still gave you a nice POV.  I'm sorry if it's too short though as I just want to focus on Chaeng's feelings. 

 

By the way guys, do you still like my story? I'm having a hard time to assess if I'm doing an okay job in  giving you a nice story.. I hope I can communicate to all of you and know your thoughts by giving me a comment.

 

your UPVOTES will do too.. It actually gives me energy to continue. :) So pelase, if you like my story, please don't forget to upvote.

 

Thank you.