Chapter 10: Three words.

The Indescribable feeling.

Don't forget to UPVOTE if you love my story.

 

Sana POV.

 

 

I hanged out with Nayeon and Jeongyeon after class since Chaeyoung will be finishing her sketches while Mina was still no where to be found.  To say that I’m not worried about Mina was an understatement. We’re living in one roof and it’s impossible not to notice how she’s been so not herself lately. If there’s someone who would know what she’s been going through, I believe I am that person. She’s my best friend and she can try to hide everything from me but I would always know. 

 

I was on my way to the bus station when I saw Chaeyoung in the street. I believe she’s heading to the station too and when I was about to call her, she started running. I run and forced myself to match her phase but she’s too fast.  I believe I never saw her run like that. It’s like she’s running for her life.

 

I followed where she’s heading just to see a girl who looks too familiar for me. I tried to figure out what’s happening when I saw a fast BMW approaching, the green light and the girl who was about to cross the road. I started to panic but to my relief, I saw Chaeyoung swiftly grabbed the girl just on time.

 

I wanted to approach them but it seems that they’re in an argument as I saw how furious Chaeyoung was. Again, this was the first time I saw her burst out like that. The girl suddenly broke down that I thought she fainted. I saw how Chaeyoung slowly enveloped the girl into her embrace and kissed the girl all over her face and when the girl seemed to be in a better state, both of them took a cab, leaving me rooted in my place.

 

 

Chaeyoung did run for her life…

 

 

 because it is Mina who’s in danger.  

 

 

Because Mina is her life.

 

 

FLASHBACK. (Sana POV).

 

I was so engrossed while watching my favorite variety show Running man when Mina started asking me something. We’re done doing our home work and we’re just killing our time before we sleep.

 

 

Do you really find girls attractive?  Mina asked.

I mean are you really attracted to girls?.. she continued.

 

I was a bit shocked about the question but I was more of curious as to why she asked me this kind of question. I mean, Mina is not the type to ask questions like this. She’s a smart girl, a very intellectual to say and she would never give time or bother to ask something like this. For five years that I’ve known her,  Mina is someone who tried to solve something by herself and would not bother asking others for help unless she’s really curious or overly confuse about something.  This was the first time I guess.

 

That’s an interesting question Minari. Honestly, I can say that I’m really attracted to girls. I’m really happy whenever I see pretty girls. If a girl has a good fashion, or style, good skin, good posture, nice smile, I think I can say that I find them really attractive. “But” .. just because I want to be like them. I answered.

 

She seemed a bit disappointed just by looking at her expression but I did not had the chance to analyze more about it as I saw an incoming call from Chaeyoung.

 

For awhile, I forgot the curiosity that was built inside of me not until Chaeyoung had a sleep over in our apartment the next day.

 

Mina’s bed was  a lot more bigger than mine so even though I was the one whose in charge of Chaeyoung since I’m the reason why she’s here in the first place, I suggested that they should sleep together. At first, Chaeyoung was a bit hesitant but since Mina insisted, she finally agreed.

 

It was 1:30 in the morning and I woke up feeling a little thirsty. My eyes were a little bit blurry from waking up and I would have brought myself up when I notice Mina’s also awake. It seems that she have her full attention in front of her, which is no other than Chaeyoung. The curiosity that I had yesterday came back so I decided to observe her.

 

 

 I can see Mina’s face clearly because of the light coming from the lamp.  If my judgement was right, Mina was studying Chaeyoung’s face and if I would to describe her right now, she looked so attacked. Mina’s eyes were sparkling and it’s full of adoration.  I never saw her eyes sparkled like that when she’s looking at Bambam. Her eyes travelled from the top until the bottom of Chaeyoung’s face and she’s smiling all through out, looking like a total lovestruck.  And when she touched Chaeyoung’s face, I believe her dimple in particular, she suppressed her giggle just not to wake us up.

 

I knew right there that Mina’s attracted to Chaeyoung. I knew I’m right that there’s something weird going on in her mind when she asked me that question. And  as her best friend, I would be glad to help her figure things out.

 

 *************************************************************************************

 

Although I’m certain that Mina likes Chaeyoung, I still sought more evidences to prove my conclusion. After the sleep over, Mina avoided Chaeyoung. Of course I knew why. Realizing that you might not be straight after believing that you are after all these years was really scary. That in just one click, you’re different. Different from what you used to know.

 

As per Chaeyoung, I noticed how she keeps on checking if Mina will join us during lunch.  She’s too worried for a friend I must say and so I started to think that maybe Chaeyoung must be feeling the same way too.

 

 

I started to test the water first. I would always make sure to include Bambam in the conversation whenever I had a chance just like now.

 

 

I haven’t seen Mina for almost a week already.. Where is she anyway? Nayeon asked.

 

 

I instantly saw the interest in Chaeyoung’s eyes when Mina’s name was brought up.

 

 

Did her stalker started to bug her again? Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

 

 

Don’t worry Chaeyoung, I’m pretty sure her stalkers learned their lessons already. And I’m just kidding guys. I believe she’s just busy preparing for her ballet recital and I think she’s been spending more of her time with Bambam oppa..  I told her.

 

 

After I said his name, the pout and sudden lack of interest from Chaeyoung didn’t go unnoticed. She even immediately excused herself and made her way to the library.

 

This is getting interesting.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

There were numerous signs that I came to the conclusion and I’m definitely confident to say that Mina and Chaeyoung were both in love with each other.

 

  1. Chaeyoung’s never ending compliments towards Mina’s beauty. If she have a chance, she would always say how pretty Mina is. Every girl loves to hear compliments you know?

 

  1. They can’t stop talking about each other. Whenever I’m with Chaeyoung, all she can talk about was Mina and vice versa. Maybe they didn’t notice it but I did.

 

  1. Mina’s giving her 100% attention to Chaeyoung. She would always know the littlest, slightest things about Chaeyoung. From Chaeyoung’s food that I even tried to compete with her just to annoy her lol. To Chaeyoung’s clothes which she always makes sure the latter looks good.  Always looking out for Chaeyoung just to make sure the cub is okay. Well, Chaeyoung’s been like that for Mina too. She wasn’t called Mina’s hero for nothing and for that I would like to confess something.

 

Remember the time when Mina got a little bit drunk when I brought her to my friend’s party?  I only called Chaeyoung. I lied about calling Nayeon or Jeongyeon. I even lied to Chaeyoung that the reason why Mina got drunk was that she got a fight with Bambam which was totally not true. I knew why she’s so stressed and that was because she’s crazily in love with Chaeyoung and the poor girl can’t come out. Of course I can’t tell Chaeyoung that. I don’t want to ruin everything. So I have this idea that maybe when I got Mina drunk, she will have the courage to confess.

 

When I came back in the morning at our apartment, I saw them cuddling. Mina’s forehead in Chayoung’s lips and Mina’s hugging Chaeyoung tightly. I thought they’ve sort everything already but ended up knowing that the confession didn’t happen.

 

  1. The way both of them look at each other. Their secret glances didn’t get pass my eyes that sometimes I would like to hit them both in their heads for being so naive. I can see how they’re both struggling but it’s so hard to help when both are so DENSE. Arrrrg….

 

  1. Jealousy which was very evident every time I tried to trigger them.  When I told Mina I like Chaeyoung, I wouldn’t forget how broken she looked like. I was a bit guilty after I said it but it’s the only way I can force her to start doing something. I know that Chaeyoung will never confess knowing that she thought Mina will never reciprocate her feelings. Obviously, there’s still Bamabam on their way, and Mina is the only way for them to be together.  So when Mina said that she already dumped Bamabam, I can’t help but rejoiced. At least she started something.

 

 

I’m currently riding a bus going to our apartment as I remembered how Mina almost got into accident awhile ago. She might be so sad and depressed and I can’t help but to think that I was one of the factors why she felt that way. If something happened to her, I wouldn’t forgive myself. When I saw the heart warming scene of them hugging and protecting each other, I really hope that this day will be the day that they will finally admit their feelings for each other.

 

 

 

All of a sudden, a tear started to fall in my eyes and then another one. It keeps falling and I couldn’t stop it.

 

 

They said that when you love someone, their happiness will also be your happiness.

 

 

I hope Mina will love my baby cub more…

 

 

More than the love I could have given Chaeyoung.

 

 

I saw her first.

 

 

 Be with her first.

 

 

 I believed I loved her first.

 

 

But she didn’t saw me and will never see me..

 

 

 because her eyes will only see Mina first and always.

 

End of POV.

 

 

Chaeyoung POV.

 

I brought Mina in my house as she said that she doesn’t want to stay in her apartment or to be brought in the hospital. Good thing my parents were on vacation for two weeks and my brother was in training camp so I got the whole house by myself.

 

I currently replaced the hot towel in Mina’s forehead with another one. When we arrived, she was burning and as I checked her temperature, my instinct was right, she was having a fever.  I told her several times already that we need to go to the hospital but she was so stubborn. I couldn’t fight with her in her state and decided that I will just take care of her. Honestly speaking, I want to take care of her.  I always want to do that and this is my chance to do so.

 

Her cheeks were so red because of how high her fever was. Her eyes were shut as she was feeling  a little bit dizzy. I covered her with the thickest blanket that I have and settle myself beside her, sitting in my bed , holding her hand. I guess, the medicine that I gave her still didn’t kick in her system yet.

Chae..Chaeyoungiieee… I heard her say.

 

Yes eonnie.. ? I answered  while blowing her hands so that it will warm up a bit.

 

I feel so… so.. cold..

 

I already turned the heater on.. wait, let me get you another comforter…

 

When I was about to let go of her hands, she hold my hand even tighter.

 

Please.. don’t leave me.. just stay.. she said almost a whisper.

 

 

 

I looked at her and her lips were quivering already.  She must really feel so cold.

 

 

I lay down beside her and made my way inside the comforter. I slowly raised her head and slipped my right arm so she could use it as her pillow. She then wrapped her arms around me and nestled close to me with our legs and feet all tangled up. As if the closeness was not enough, she embraced me tightly that she might be hearing how loud my heart was beating right now.  I placed my lips into her forehead and gently kissing it.

 

 

You’re so sweet Chaeyoungiee… I heard her say and felt her smiling too.

 

 

Hush eonnie.. sleep now.. or I will bring you to you to the hospital..  I .

 

 

You’re no fun.. she said and felt her pouting.

 

 

Good night eonnie.. as I kiss her forehead.

 

 

End of POV.

 

 

 

Mina POV.

 

Her addictive strawberry scent. It filled my nostrils as I woke up. I guess, my fever has gotten down already and thanks to Chaeyoung for patiently taking good care of me.  I wanted to drink water but because we’re both in each other’s arms, I would rather stay like this for the mean time. Few minutes had passed as I am appreciating Chaeyoung’s cute face, she started to stir up. Having a little bit trouble to open her eyes, she speak up.

 

Mina eonnie..  how are you feeling? She then kissed my forehead to check if I’m still warm and then tried using her left hand to check again.

 

Oh.. you’re temperature already improved. You’re not as hot as you are few hours ago. She then looked at her watch just to see that’s it’s only 2 o‘clock in the morning.

 

So you think I’m not hot anymore? I tried to .

 

Her eyes suddenly grew bigger but still looked straightly into my eyes then she smirked.

 

Are you flirting with me?  She asked as she put some strands of my hair into my ear.

 

Maybe? I answered.

 

I saw how her eyes were looking down into my lips and then into my eyes alternately. Fully aware of the position that we have and how close are faces were, I started to move closer and caress her face. She then closed her eyes and put our foreheads together. I can feel that she’s struggling and I wonder if her struggle was the same as mine because at this very moment, I wanted to kiss her so bad.

 

 

Mina.. she said it like a whisper..

 

I was just looking at her intently.

 

I.. I’m.. I’m sorry..  she hastily untangled herself to me and stood up back facing me.

 

I feel so hurt as I look at her direction.

 

I.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to.. I know you’re sick.. I shouldn’t have.. I mean.. I’m sorry eonnie.. this won’t happen again.. She tried to look at me but she can’t.

 

Why are you saying sorry Chaeyoungie?..

 

I’m sorry.. I’m sorry that I tried to .. to kiss you.. damn! She lost it. I can see how she’s trying to stop her tears.

 

I stand up feeling a little groggy and she immediately helped me.

 

Eonnie.. don’t force yourself.. you’re still sick. I’ll call Sana eonnie so that she can fetch you..

 

I was disappointed when I heard her saying that to me. Okay so I’m being a burden to her right now.

 

What’s wrong with you Chaeyoung? I tried to escape from her hold as I’m getting mad at her right now.

 

If I’m bothering you, you shouldn’t have help me in the first place. Don’t touch me, I can handle myself.

 

Eonnie please listen to me.. it’s not what I meant..

 

You make it feel like it.. I told her.

 

Yaaah! Why are you so stubborn? I can tell that she’s frustrated. And I am too.

 

You don’t care about me right? So don’t waste your time on me..

 

Yaaaah! I wouldn’t have saved you from your stalker if I don’t care about you. I wouldn’t have fetch you when you’re drunk if I didn’t care about you.. I wouldn’t send you home worrying that someone might hurt you if I didn’t care about you? And I wouldn’t have followed you and saved you from the rushing car earlier I didn’t care about you?

 

She rushed to me and held my face with both of her hands and looked at me sternly.

 

I would always love to be your hero but I’m getting tired eonnie. She slowly take away her hands from my face.

 

 

I’m getting tired of saving you…

 

Just to die over and over again.   She started crying while saying the next words.

 

Because every time I saved you..  I realized I’m not the same person anymore.

 

That I’m becoming selfish and I just want you by myself..

 

That I want to be the one who’s going to take care of you..

 

To protect you..

 

To be the one who can make you smile..

 

Who can make you laugh..

 

 

Chaeyou… I tried to stop her and hold her but she stepped back..

 

 

 

I tried eonnie…

 

 

I tried not to think about you..

 

 

I tried not to give in to what I’m feeling for you..

 

 

I tried to remove you from my heart so many freaking times..

 

 

I tied to hide my feelings for you..

 

 

But how can I do that when every part of me aches for you?

 

 

I started crying too as I can see how hurt she is right now.

 

 

And if you think I’m not making any sense ..

 

I’m in love with you Mina..

 

I love you that it hurts me so much..

 

She  then tried to wipe all her tears as she slowly calmed herself. I tried to speak but she cut me off again.

 

 

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to call Sana eonnie to fetch you…

 

 

Why are you walking away? .. I started.

 

 

Wha… What??? Her faced was so confused.

 

 

Why are you walking away?... I repeated.

 

 

Can’t you understa.. she was about to say but this time, I was the one who cut her off.

 

 

when I’m also in love with you…  I finally said it.

 

 

I made my way and crashed my lips into her. When I feel that she’s not responding, I stopped and started crying again.

 

 

I loved you from the very first time I saw you. I know I might sound crazy and you might not believe me but you made me feel so many undescribable feelings that I never thought I would ever feel. 

 

You lured me.

 

You intrigued me.

 

You bend me in every way possible.

 

I found myself falling harder and harder as I spent time with you more.

 

When you first kissed me, I knew that my heart already belongs to you.

 

And I can’t stop thinking about it every waking day up until this moment.

 

That I would risk my life to be in danger over and over again so that you can just save me and kiss me again!

 

 

But.. but.. Bambam… Chaeyoung was still confused.

 

 

I was never in loved with him. I tried but all I can think about was you. How can I be possibly be in love with him when I’m crazy in love with you?

 

 

I can still see the doubt and fears in her eyes. Pain and confusion were very evident as I looked into her. So I kissed her again and this time I tried to let her feel it through my kiss.

 

 

Can’t you feel it?  Then I kissed her again.

 

 

I love you Chaeyoung… (kissed her again)

 

I love you Chaeyoung…(kissed her again)

 

I love you..

 

I love you..

 

I love you..

 

Why don’t you believe me you pabo! I love …

 

I felt her lips now on mine as she kisses me slowly. Like she’s memorizing every part of my lips and savoring every bits of it and when she stopped..

 

 

I love you so much Mina.. Thank you for loving me too.. and gave me her cutest smile.

 

 

She tiptoed and kiss my forehead and wiped my tears by kissing it all away.  

 

 

End of POV.

 

 

 

 

Sana’s POV.

 

Isn’t weird that Mina and Chaeyoung were both absent today? Nayeon questioned.

 

What so weird about it? You’re thinking too much. Maybe they were both sick..? What do you think Sana?  Jeongyeon said.

 

Well, maybe. It’s not impossible to get sick together when you’re too close.. I answered.

 

What? I didn’t get you. Let’s just call them later. I’m worried about my kid. She said she have to pass her sketches today.. Nayeon continue to rant.

 

 

End of POV.

 

 

Mina POV.

 

I took  my time looking and appreciating the cute smol tiger in front of me who’s currently sleeping like a log. We’re in each other’s embrace and I will tnever exchange this moment even though it only meant that we just skipped our classes today. I looked down at our tangled legs and feet and noticed the length difference. It looks cute though, everything about Chaeyoung was totally cute. I remembered the day when I first told her that I love her. It was in my room and I said it secretly while she’s sleeping.  I guess I need to tell her that again “secretly” just because she’s such a sleepy head.

 

 

I.. (kiss)

 

 

Love.. (kiss)

 

 

You.. (kiss)

 

Son Chaeyoung…

 

 

That’s not fair Mina eonnie.. stealing kisses early in the morning?? To my surprised, my small tiger was already up.

 

 

She gave me her cute smile, showing me her cute dimple. How can I resist you Son Chaeyoung? I chucked as I say..

 

 

PULL MINA please???? I asked her cutely.

 

 

You don’t need to tell me that.. she started and then tried to copy  my actions earlier.

 

I.. (kissed my forehead)

 

 

Love.. (kissed my nose)

 

 

You.. (kissed my lips)

 

Myoui Mina.  

 

 

And she took my breath away.

 

End of POV.

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

Finally, the confession. :) What can you say guys? I'm not confident about this chapter but I did tried my best T.T

I hope you can give and leave me your comments. I'm sorry I'm not that good in describing the scenes, but I hope you somehow feel what I'm trying to say to you guys. 

 

Don't hesitate to comment down below. Good or BAD.. I'm open for everything.

Again, thank you in advance!

 

And please don't forget to UPVOTE if you love this chapter. :)