Chapter 14: Love is not easy.

The Indescribable feeling.

Chapter 14.

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

Alright.. alright.. What’s with the invisible thick air that’s surrounding us right now? Where does this tension coming from?

 

Mina is looking intensely at the strawberry boque that Chaeyoung is holding. 

 

Sana, who sit acrossed her seemed worried looking at Mina.

 

Then there’s Jeongyeon who is busy burning holes in Suho oppa with her stare.

 

And Chaeyoung seems lost for words staring at Yugyeom oppa, who is nervously trying to talk to her.

 

I.. I hope you like the strawberry boquet Chae.. Chaeyoung... Yugyeom said stuttering.

 

Nayeon told me how much you love Strawberries that’s why.. ahmm.. I bought that for you...

 

Mina and Sana looked at me judgingly.

 

What??? I exaggerately whispered trying to escape the blame.

 

Tha.. Thank you Yugyeom oppa.. that’s so sweet of you..but you dont have to. Chaeyoung said blushing.

 

Yugyeom dongsaeng.. you didnt tell me that Chaeyoung have many beautiful friends.. Suho  said looking directly at Sana.

 

Yaahhh!!! Saa.. Sana~yah I’ve been telling you that I’m already thirsty.. lets go get some drinks.. We should have get it before they even came.. Jeongyeon said almost shoutingly.

 

Oohh.. so Sana is the name of this beautiful lady.. Suho said giving Sana a wink.

 

Yaaah!!! Yah you squirrel .. let’s go! Jeongyeon dragged Sana far away from our table.

 

So.. ahmmm.. can I fe.. fetch you later after class? Yugyeom asked.

 

I can see the confusion in Chaeyoung’s eyes as she look back and forth from Yugyeom to Mina. Mina on the other hand was making herself busy eating her food. 

 

Ahmm.. I’m sorry Yugyeom oppa but ahmm I already have plans after class.. I hope.. you will understand..  

 

I.. I understand Chaeyoung.. maybe next time.. I’m willing to wait for you.. until you will be available .. Yugyeom said sincerely.

 

After their conversation, Yugyeom and Suho decided to leave, leaving Mina, Chaeyoung and I awkwardly. Why on earth are we awkward in the first place????

 

Aheemm.. I fake cough trying to break the silence. Both of them looked at me so I guess it’s effective.

 

Chaeyouuuung my babyy!!! I squealed. Awww.. can I see your stawberry flowers?? Omo! This must be really expensive... I told her as I’m inspecting the boque. 

 

But you dont seemed happy with the flowers.. I     honestly said.

 

I.. I just .. I just dont know what to say eonnie.. and I think I’m a little bit suprised.. I thought you were just joking when you said that he’s interested in me. Chaeyoung replied while the back of Mina, whose been silent ever since the boys arrived.

 

Awww .. you’re really so dense my kid.. I dont even need to tell you that he’s interested in you.. You know how he’s been sending signals to you since last semester..I said as a matter of factly. 

 

My phone started ringing. When I checked who it was, Jinyoung, my boyfriend’s name popped up. He must be on his way to our meeting place.

 

I gotta go guys.. Jinyoung is now waiting for me.. see you later girls!!! 

 

I left Mina and Chaeyoung who are now having a what it seems like a serious talk based on how Chaeyoung seems to be comforting and calming Mina. 

 

Then just before I exit the cafeteria.. I saw Jeongyeon who obviously not in the good mood. She looks like she’s talking to herself rambling about something while Sana’s looking at her with a funny expression.

 

I have a feeling that there’s really weird happening in our group. I just cant pinpoint what it is.. well.. for now.

 

END of POV.

 

************************************************

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

I dont know why I feel so irritated right now. Who the hell He think he is? He just saw us today and he’s making a move? Tsk.. how dare him. 

 

I was ranting in the air when I feel a hand started my back. 

 

 

My Jeongyeonie is mad huh? Sana said teasingly.

 

Yaaah!!! I told you that we should get our drinks but you’re too slow to follow.. Aish.. why is it so hot in the cafeteria? It’s making me mad!

 

I heard Sana laughing and that makes me angrier.

 

What??? I shouted. How could she laugh right now?

 

Without a warning, she jumped on my back like she’s some kind of a koala.

 

Yaaaahh!!! Get off me you squirrel!!! 

 

Jeongyeonnie... you’re so cute when you get jealous.. Sana  whispered into my ears.

 

You wish!! Who said I’m jealous.. I’m not jealous!! Why would I be jealous? You’re talking non sense.

 

She wont get down even if I swayed her, but she tightened her hold to me instead.

 

Yaaaah!!! Get off mee!!! You’re so heavy!

 

Ahahaahha.. You’re so cute Jeongyeonnie.. and No, I wont get down.. you’re really so comfortable to be with. I love being carried by you..

 

Haist! Alright.. I’ll let this pass .. you are really something Sana~ 

 

End of POV.

 

************************************************

 

Mina’s POV

 

After what happened in lunch, I suddenly didn’t have any interest in doing anything at all. I didnt listen during class, I didnt participated during discussion for our group project.. I didnt do anything at all but ... only think about my girlfriend.. Son Chaeyoung. 

 

That baby tiger.. Why does she needs to be so charming? So cute.. haaist..

 

So .. this is the feeling when someone’s really in love huh? 

 

Everything can become blurry and the only visible thing would be her. You would always think how you can keep her for the rest of your life because there are people who will try to eventually snatch that love of your life away from you. 

 

Because humans are naturally predators. Naturally competitve and naturally evil and greedy and selfish. 

 

Love is not that easy at all.. 

 

Minariiing!!! I heard my Chayeoung called my name as she walks in the corridor to fetch me.

 

Chaeyoungiiie~ I sweetly said as I held her hand and intertwined it with mine. 

 

You’re not mad anymore? .. she asked me. I could sense the worry in her voice. 

 

I’m not mad at you.. you know I cant get mad .. I ... I love you too much to get mad at you..

 

Awww .. You know I wont let anyone to take me away from you right? 

 

We stopped walking as we looked at each other. 

 

You dont need to worry Minaring.. no ones gonna take me away from you. I’m only yours.. and even if there is.. They still cant, because I’m only in love with you. 

 

She let go of my hand and embraced me, assuring that everything’s gonna be fine. 

 

Oh how I love being in her arms. 

 

************************************************

 

After we make sure that we got everything we need and passed all our projects in our respective classes, Chaeyoung and I are ready to go home. As we are about to walk outside the campus, I heard someone calling our names.

 

Mina... Chaeyoung!!! 

 

 

It’s Bambam.  

 

 

And I thought I can rest my mind now.. but I guess I am wrong. Today is really not a good day.

 

Bambam oppa~ why are you here? 

 

You’re not answering my calls so I came to visit you.. he said with seriousness in his voice.

 

Mina.. Can we talk? 

 

But I’m with Chaey...

 

Just the two of us please? He said almost pleadingly.

 

Chaeyoung tugged my hand and she smiled to both of us.

 

Mina~eonnie.. it’s okay. I’ll just wait in the cafeteria. Maybe you both really need to talk. She bowed her head and proceeded to the cafeteria.

 

I look at her disappearing figure and faced Bambam. Chaeyoung is right. Maybe we really need to talk about this personally.

 

************************************************

 

We arrived at the previous coffee shop that we went with Chaeyoung. I hate confrontations. It is not my forte. So you can say that I’m not really comfortable right now. I’m actually having a terrible headache. 

 

Oppa~ lets make this quick. I’m really tired today. I really want to go home.

 

Bambam held both of my hands and started to talk.

 

Mina... 

 

Mina.. what happened? I thought we’re okay? Did I do something wrong? Are my efforts not enough? Because I’m going insane thinking everyday what did I do to make you want this to stop.. 

 

I can see the tears forming in his eyes. I also wonder why I did not fall for him? I knew in my heart that I am really grateful because I found a guy who is  willing to give everything to me, but I guess, Our hearts chooses whom they want to love. 

 

And my heart didnt chose him. My heart chooses to love Chaeyoung. And I guess, I will always choose her over and over again.

 

The guilt is starting to overwhelm me and I really what to get out of this place.

 

I’m sorry ... I’m really sorry Bambam oppa.. but  ..

 

But I’m in love with someone else.

 

He dropped my hands and I saw how he’s slowly breaking.

 

You’re kidding me Mina.. I know you’re just lying.. tell me the truth!!!

 

I need to go Oppa.. 

 

As I walk near the exit, he grabbed my hands and without looking back.. he said.

 

I’m not giving up Mina. . 

 

I wont let my efforts get wasted because you had a changed of heart..

 

I’ll get what is supposed to be mine and I wont let anyone take you away from me.. 

 

I freed myself from his hold and run as fast as I can. 

 

What should we do Chaeyoung? 

 

Love is not easy at all.

 

END of POV.

*****************************************************

Hello guys~ ❤️ 

I hope you will like my update. I've been trying to put true scenarios that people can easily relate to so the emotions can come out real. 

I would appreciate if I can read your comments and suggestions so I can have more inspiration to continue this story. 

 

Thanks and enjoy! ☺️