Chapter 12: The Unexpected.

The Indescribable feeling.

Dont forget to upvote if you like my story! :)

 

Jeongyeon POV

I can’t believe I am now giving this very drunk Sana a piggy back after only drinking 1 bottle of Soju. If I only knew she can’t take alcohol well, but she can right? I've drink with her a couple of times already.. So tell me, why is this happening? I shouldn’t have agreed to drink with her. Why is she so heavy?

 

 

Jeongyeonieeee~   .. Sana whispered to me. I feel her hot breath in my ears that made me shivered. I can feel my cheeks getting redder because of the sudden contact. Don’t get me wrong, I just don’t like this kind of intimacy.

 

Yaaaaaahh!!! Sana! How dare you got drunk for a bottle of soju.. I half shouted and complained.

 

She tightened her grip on me and I almost choked because of it.  She will definitely hear from me tomorrow..grrrrrr

 

 

Jeongyeonnieee~…  I’m hurt..  Sana sounded like she’s about to cry..

 

As I’ve heard it, I stopped and got worried. Am I not careful enough while carrying her? What is she talking about?

As I’m about to put her down to check on her, I felt something on my face. I’m sure I’m not sweating because it’s freezing cold right now. Then this must be…

 

Sana… are you.. crying? .. I hesitantly asked. This is very unlikely of her. Among the five of us, I’ve never seen her this vulnerable and weak.

 

Please don’t put me down..  Sana started.

Let’s stay like this for awhile please? You’re so soft Jeongyeonnie~  ..  I like how broad your shoulders are. My head fit nicely on it. . She nuzzled her head on me more as she rubs her cheeks on me.

 

Aish.. This girl. How can she still flirt when obviously she’s having a hard time. I continue to walk  and carry her rather slowly now to give her more comfort and to just be there for her during this times.

 

Yaahh.. Sana ~yahh!  If you’re hurt, you know you can’t just keep it to yourself. You all have us to hear you out. You’re not alone on this okay? Whatever you are feeling today, it will be alright.. I’m sure of it..

 

I hope so.. I really hope Jeongyeonnie… ~  ..  as she continue to tighten her hold on me.

 

We were engulfed with silence after our short conversation. Maybe I shouldn’t scold her tomorrow.   

*****************************************************

The next few days, I found myself being around Sana more. I don’t know why, but after that night I began to see her in a different light. We might be friends for more than three years but it seems like I can only see the true Sana now.

 

Yaaahh! Yoo Jeongyeon! Come here you little! ~ Nayeon’s pestering me with her mood as always.  I just ate her left over fries because why not, I don’t want someone wasting food you know.

 

We all know that you won’t eat it so I just did you a favor! Ahahahahaah..  why are you always mad at me huh?!

 

As Nayeon and I are bickering, Sana pushed her plate to me.

 

Jeongyeonnie~  I don’t have an appetite.. you can also eat my food.. Sana interrupted us.

 

But you haven’t eaten the half of it…

 

It’s okay, I’m already full just by ..seeing you…  Sana hastily said while preparing to leave.

 

Yahh! Where are you going Sana? Are you leaving us again? Nayeon shouted.

 

I grabbed Sana’s hand to stop her.

 

Nayeon~  I’ll leave with Sana first. Is Jinyoung going to fetch you?

 

Ahhhmmm~ yeah.. He’s on his way..  she suspiciously answered.

 

Alright then, see you tomorrow!!!  J We waved good bye to Nayeon eonnie and headed towards where Sana is going.

 

As Sana and I are walking together, it is the only time when Sana’s smile faded away. I knew she was pretending to be okay but up until now, she doesn’t share to me what keeps bothering her. I really want to ask but I think it’s better if she will be the one to initiate than bombard her with questions.  I am deep in my thoughts when I felt her hand intertwined with mine.

 

I love holding your hand Jeongyeonnie~  I feel safe whenever I’m with you..   

 

I’ve lost the words I’m about to say. I’m not really used to this kind of intimacy even if it’s with a friend. But if this will make Sana better, I’ll let her pass… again.

 

Yaaah! Stop it Sana~ I’m only letting you do whatever you want to do with me because… never mind.. where’s your next class?

 

Atleast.. even if you’re not willing to hold my hand.. you still hold it.. and you don’t let go..

 

She said those words almost like a whisper but I still heard it clearly.

 

What is bothering you Sana?

 

Why is my heart aching?

 

END OF POV. 

 

 

*****************************************************

Hello everyone! ☺️

I'm sorry. Lots of things happened that's why I was in a long hiatus 😅  I know.. I know.. I'm 3yrs late..

Please feel free to make comments.. would you still like me to continue this story?