The Broken Heart

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today at school,there will be a football match.Mina,Nayeon,Sana and Dahyun join the cheerleading team.

"Good luck Mina."Chaeyoung kiss Mina's cheek.

"Thank you Chaengie."Mina blush.

~

Mina go to her locker to keep her things.

"Hi."Someone greet Mina.

"Hi."Mina greet him.

"My name is Bambam and your is?"Bambam ask.

"My name is Mina."Mina smile

They continue their talk about few minutes.

"Okay I gotta go my friends maybe are looking for me."Mina said.When she want to go she tripped by herself.Bambam catch Mina.Their lips are few inches away.They froze for a minute.

Chaeyoung saw that incident.She go to Mina and Bambam.

"Yahh Mina what are you doing?!"Chaeyoung shout.

"N-nothing"Mina said.She stand properly.

"Hey,why did you hug her?!"Chaeyoung push Bambam.

"It's not your problem!I can do anything to her.What is she to you?Your girlfriend?"Bambam said.

Chaeyoung was mad and then she punch Bambam right to his face.Then she kick Bambam and let out all her frustration.

"Chaeyoung stop it!"Mina push Chaeyoung away from Bambam."He don't know anything,don't blame him."

"If he doesn't know,but you know that you're mine!You should not let something like that happened!"Chaeyoung shout.

"It was an accident Chaeyoung!"Mina shout.

"If it's was an accident,why did you didn't do anything when he hug you?!Why answer me Mina!"Chaeyoung shout.

"Enough!Chaeyoung I'm done with you!I want to end our relationship today!"Mina shout.She didn't know what is she saying.

Chaeyoung look at Mina and then she go away.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter