Confession

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina,Chaeyoung please take care of yourself okay?Mina you must watch Chaeyoung for me.This little kid can't take care of herself."Jongsuk said.

"Yahh uncle!I can take care about myself.I don't need a guardian."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay okay don't ruin your day Chaeyoung."Jongsuk said.

"I don't ruin my day.The one who ruin it is you uncle."Chaeyoung pout.

"Aww my big kid is sulking.I'm gonna buy you some lollipop."Jongsuk said while patting Chaeyoung's head.

"You don't have to.Let's go Mina the teacher are waiting for us."Chaeyoung grab Mina's hand and walk away from Jongsuk.

Mina bid her goodbye to Jongsuk and then she follow Chaeyoung.

~

"Okay students,our flight is on 4.00pm so we probably arrive at Malaysia around 9.00pm.Please take care of your belongings and make sure all your friends are here."Teacher said.

~

"Hey Mina do you want to sit with me?"Chaeyoung ask.

"I want to.But why you didn't sit with Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie?"Mina ask.

"I don't want to disturb them."Chaeyoung laugh.

"Ohh okay then."

~

When they arrive at Malaysia they go to the bus that gonna bring them to hotel.

"Students attention please!Choose your partner and then come to me,I will give your room key."

Jeongyeon grab Nayeon and take their room key same as Sana and Dahyun.

"Chaeyoung it's look like just two of us again."Mina said.

"Hahah yea.Let's go and take our room key."

"Okay Chaeyoung and Mina,this is your room key and this is tomorrow's schedule.Sleep early because I want you to be on time.And don't forget to wear your school's uniform."Teacher said.

"Thank you teacher."Chaeyoung and Mina said.

~

*in the hotel room*

"Wow tomorrow we to wake up early."Mina said while looking to the schedule.

"Let me look."Chaeyoung take the schedule.

~

7.00am;Breakfast

8.00am;Get ready on the bus and go to SMK JYP Petaling Jaya

8.30am;Arrive at the high school and do the activity.

12.00pm;Lunch

1.00pm;Visit Aquaria KLCC

3.00pm;Go back to hotel.

6.00pm;Visit KL Tower

7.00pm;Dinner 

​​​​​​~

"What do you think that we gonna do at that school?"Chaeyoung ask.

"Well we gonna know tomorrow.Let's go to sleep.I don't want to be late."

"Hmm okay then.Goodnight."Chaeyoung switch off the light.

"Night."

~

"Dahyunie get up now.We gonna be late.I've prepared your uniform."Sana remove the blanket from Dahyun.

"Five minutes okay.Just five minutes."

"Okay then I will leave you.Bye~"Sana pretend to leave Dahyun.

"No no no.I will get up.Don't go first please,wait for me.I'll be ready."Dahyun take her towel and go to the bathroom.

~

After eating their breakfast,the teacher make an announcement.

"Students listen up!After this we will heading to SMK JYP Petaling Jaya.Don't make something that gonna ruin our school's reputation."Teacher said.

Everyone are looking at Jeongyeon.

"Yahh what are you looking at?!"Jeongyeon shout.

"Well everyone know that our girl crush here are gonna make some pabo things."Chaeyoung said.

Everyone just nodded when hear Chaeyoung's word.

"Oh guys seriously?"Jeongyeon look at every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter