Remember

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina are get ready to go to work.She check her schedule,she look who's gonna work with her today.Suddenly she froze when she saw that name.

"Today I have a flight with Chaeyoung?"Mina thought."How am I going to face her?"

~

"Hmm today Sana unnie have a flight with me and..Woah Mina."Chaeyoung smile."It seems I can meet her again today.Wait what?Why did I smile.Oh god what happen to me?"Chaeyoung facepalm.

~

Chaeyoung was on her way to buy a coffee,suddenly she bump into someone.She is Mina.

Mina look at Chaeyoung."Chaeyoung?"Mina thought.

"I'm really sorry miss."Chaeyoung said she didn't look at Mina because she take her blazer on the ground.

"Yahh are you blind?!"Mina shout.

Chaeyoung look at Mina."Ehh Mina?I-I'm really sorry."Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"Next time when you walk you must use your eyes!"Mina go away from Chaeyoung."I'm sorry Chaengie."Mina mumbles.

"Woah did I do anything wrong to her?I think I just bump to her twice.Hmm."Chaeyoung thought."Well she looks cute when she angry."Chaeyoung smile.

"Chaengie why are you smiling?"Sana ask.

"No I didn't."Chaeyoung said."Let's go unnie."Chaeyoung take Sana's hand.

"I thought that you want to buy a coffee?"

"It's okay,I don't feel to drink coffee today."

~

Mina was already on the plane when Chaeyoung and Sana get in.Chaeyoung look at Mina and she just go straight into the cockpit.

"Is she mad at me?"Mina thought.

"Mina?"Sana look at Mina.

"Hey Sana unnie."Mina smile.

"Oh my god! It's been a long time ago since I met you."Sana hug Mina."So you're the new stewardess?"

"Haha yes."Mina laugh."So how's your relationship with Dahyun?"

"Well we are married."Sana shows her ring to Mina.

"Woah..Congrats.When did you guys get married?"

"Last month.She met my parents to ask their permission to married me.Dahyun didn't tell me that she go to Japan and met my parents.Can you believe it."Sana facepalm.

"I never know that Dahyun can be so brave."Mina laugh.

"Yes me to."

"So how about the others?"

"Jeongyeon and Nayeon are married about a year I think."

"Wow."Mina laugh."Hmm how about Chaeyoung?Why she seems like she doesn't remember me?"

"Chaeyoung?You must ask her about it."

Mina just nodded.

Sana look at her watch."Hmm I think the passenger will get on the plane in few minutes,we better get ready."

"Okay unnie."

~

Someone enter the cockpit.Chaeyoung was space out on that time.

"Son Chaeyoung!!"Jeongyeon shout.

Chaeyoung was shocked when she heard Jeongyeon shout."Yahh unnie!"Chaeyoung hit Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon laugh."What are you thinking?About that new stewardess?"

"Haha yes."Chaeyoung smile.

"Woah are you already fall in love with her?"

"No I'm not.Oh yea,what are you doing at here?"

"You don't see I'm wearing this uniform."Jeongyeon said.

"Yea I see,but today the captain is Jackson oppa not you."

"He's sick.They called me to replace him."

"Ohh okay then.Ready to departure captain?"Chaeyoung smirk.

"As always."Jeongyeon laugh.

~

"Unnie I want to go back first.Sana unnie do you want me to send you home?"Chaeyoung ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter