Happiness

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina."Chaeyoung call Mina.

"Yes."Mina look at Chaeyoung.

"Let's go to uncle's house."Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand.

"Hmm okay.It's been a long time since I've met uncle."Mina smile."When we will go?"

"After I discharge from the hospital."Chaeyoung said.

​​​​​~

"Uncle I'm home!"Chaeyoung said.

Jongsuk get out from his room."Yahh Chaengie where di-"Jongsuk froze when he saw Mina with Chaeyoung."Mina?!"

"Hi uncle."Mina smile.

Jongsuk hug Mina."Aigoo I miss you."He said while patting Mina's head.

"Uncle,even though I forgot about her almost 10 years,but she still mine.So,can you please let her go."Chaeyoung said.

"My Chaengie are jealous."Mina pinch Chaeyoung's cheek.

"Hey stop it!"Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung did you got back your memories?"Jongsuk ask.

"Yes."Chaeyoung smile.

"How?"

"I'm gonna tell you later because I'm sleepy now.Bye uncle!"Chaeyoung said.

"Aishh that kid."Jongsuk said.

~

Nayeon,Jeongyeon,Sana and Dahyun was on their way to the cafe.

"Guys I think we should tell Chaeyoung about Mina."Sana said.

"Why?"Nayeon ask.

"Mina has come back from Japan and she is a new stewardess that Chaeyoung met on that day."Jeongyeon said.

"What?!"Nayeon and Dahyun shout.

"So how we gonna tell Chaeyoung about it?"Nayeon ask.

"I don't know."Jeongyeon said.

"I can't think anything."Sana said.

"Me neither."Dahyun said.

Nayeon sigh.

They arrive at the cafe.

Dahyun suddenly stop at the entrance."Guys that is Chaeyoung right?"She point to Chaeyoung.

"Now is the right time to tell Chaeyoung about it."Sana said."Chaeyoung I need to tell you something!"Sana go to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was shocked when she heard Sana shout."Sana unnie?"

Nayeon,Jeongyeon and Dahyun just facepalm with Sana action.They rush to Sana and Chaeyoung.

"Wahh everyone was here."Chaeyoung stand up.

"Are you came here alone?"Jeongyeon ask.

"Yes,but I'm waiting for someone."Chaeyoung smile."Take your seat."

"Where did you go last night?Your uncle called us so many times asking where are you."Dahyun said

"Somewhere."Chaeyoung laugh."Oh yea Sana unnie,what is the thing you want to tell me earlier?"Chaeyoung ask.

"Erm actually..You have a relationship with someone before you get amnesia."Sana lowered her head.

"Don't blame her,she didn't want to leave you but I asked her to do that.I'm sorry."Jeongyeon said.

"At first we want to tell you about her when you awake from coma,but we afraid if we tell you about her,that thing will effected your health."Nayeon said.

"That girl is Mi-"Dahyun words was cut by Chaeyoung.

"Mina."Chaeyoung said.

"How did you know?!"All of them shout at Chaeyoung.

"I've got back my memories."Chaeyoung smile.

"Really?!Did Mina know about this?"Dahyun ask.

"Yes.She's the one who help me to got back my memories."Chaeyoung smile."Talk about Mina,there she is."Chaeyoung point at Mina.

All of them look at Mina.They run to Mina and hug her.

"Mina I'm sorry!"Dahyun said.

"Yea me too!"Nayeon said.

"Me three!"Jeongyeon said.

All of them are looking at Jeongyeon.

"Yahh stop doing your stupid lame joke."Nayeon smack Jeongyeon's head.

"Okay."Jeongyeon lowered her head.

"It's okay guys.Mina smile.

"Yahh stop your drama and eat.I'm hugry."Chaeyoung said.

They con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter