You Again

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At the class*

Chaeyoung was out of space on that time.

"Why must she move here tho"she mumbles.

Then the teacher come to the class.There's someone behind that teacher.

"Okay students today you'll have a new friend.Mina introduce yourself to the class"

"Hi good morning my name is Myoui Mina,you guys can call me Mina."she smile to the class.

"Oh my before this I must stay at the same house with her then she move to this school and now she in the same class with me!"Chaeyoung thought.

"Mina you can sit beside Dahyun"teacher said while pointing to the table.

"Thank you teacher."Mina bow at the teacher and go to her seat.Her seat was at behind Chaeyoung.

~

"Hi Mina my name is Kim Dahyun,everyone call me Dahyun."Dahyun introduce herself.

"Yea I know you.Don't need introduce yourself again."Mina laughing.

"Aigoo I thought you already forgot about your bff in kindergarten."

Chaeyoung turn her body and raise her voice little bit."Yahh eagle can you slow down your voice for awhile!I want to focus on what teacher is teaching."

"Okay okay chills"Dahyun reply.

Mina just stare at Chaeyoung until Chaeyoung and Dahyun notice it.

"Yahh what are you starring at?"Chaeyoung said to Mina.

"Chaeyoung you ask Dahyun to slow her voice but now you are the one who speak loudly."Teacher said to Chaeyoung.

"Mianhae teacher"Chaeyoung turn her body to her table back.

"Mina why are you starring at Chaengie like that?Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not starring at her tho I just space out for awhile"Mina said while laughing.

"Oh okay.On lunch break I will introduce you to someone."

"Who?"

"Well someone special to me"Dahyun smile.

~

"Mina faster she is waiting for me"Dahyun drag Mina to cafeteria.

"Dahyunie!!"a girl run to Dahyun,suddenly she just trip by herself.Glad that Dahyun catch her before she fell.

"Aigoo Sana unnie you must be careful"

"Mianhae"she just laughing

"Oh btw unnie this is Mina she is my friend since we are in kindergarten and Mina this is Sana unnie she is my...."Dahyun just smile to her girlfriend.

"Okay Dahyun,you don't need to say anything"Mina laughing because she saw Dahyun was blushing so hard.

"Let's go and buy something to eat and then we can talk about each other."Sana said

~

Chaeyoung,Jeongyeon and Nayeon just buy their lunch then they saw Mina,Sana and Dahyun.They want to go to Mina table.

"Unnie where are you going?"Chaeyoung ask Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter