Goodbye

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung wake up.She look at her hand,she can see the rope that binds her hand.Chaeyoung try to remember what happened to her.Suddenly someone approach her.

"Good morning Son Chaeyoung."

"T-Tzuyu?What a-are y-you doing at here?!"Chaeyoung stumble because of pain.

"I'm sure you didn't remember what happened to you last night.Well I have kidnapped you."

~

*flashback*

After Chaeyoung go away from Mina,she walk to somewhere else.Chaeyoung sit at the bus stop.But suddenly a car stop in front of her.A girl came out from that car she bring a stick with her.Then that girl beat her with it.Chaeyoung faint because of pain.

*end of flashback*

~

"W-why did you do this Tzuyu"Chaeyoung ask.

"Hmm for revenge.I bet Mina have told you that I like Jihyo.That's the reason I want to beat her last time.Actually you didn't get involved in this case but,well you help Mina so I changed my plan."Tzuyu smirk.

"Do you think Jihyo will happy if she know that you do something like this?!"Chaeyoung shout.

"I don't care what does she think for now,I just thinking about to complete my revenge."Tzuyu said."Okay I must go first,make yourself home."Tzuyu patting Chaeyoung's head.

Chaeyoung just glare at Tzuyu.

"Momo you must watch Chaeyoung!You better make sure that she didn't run away!"Tzuyu shout to Momo.

"Okay I will!"

~

*one week later*

"Chaengie where are you?I miss you.."Mina mumbles.She wipe her tears when she heard a knock from the door.

"Hey Mina"Dahyun and Sana greet Mina.

"Hey."

"Aigoo Mina are you crying."Dahyun sit beside Mina.

"I miss her Dahyun."Mina lowered her head.She burst into tears.

"Stop crying Mina.She will come back soon trust me."Sana said while patting Mina's back.

"I hope so unnie."Mina wipe her tears.

~

"Yahh Tzuyu let me go!!"Chaeyoung shout.

Tzuyu pulls Chaeyoung's hair."Can you shut up!!"

"No I won't!"

Momo take a piece of cloth and she ties Chaeyoung's mouth.

"Yahh Momo what tryi-"

"That's better."Momo said.

~

"I must get find a way to get out from here."Chaeyoung thought.She try to release her hand from the rope.

"Oh god I'm free."Chaeyoung run away from there.

Tzuyu saw Chaeyoung run away."Yahh Son Chaeyoung don't dare you to run away!!"

Chaeyoung cross the road.Tzuyu can't catch Chaeyoung so she take gun from her pocket and she shoot Chaeyoung.

The bullet hit right on Chaeyoung's head.Suddenly a lorry come towards her.She get hit.Blood flowed out from her body.Tzuyu and Momo run away after they saw Chaeyoung get hit by a lorry.

~

*at the hospital*

Chaeyoung was in hospital for a week.She still coma.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter