Anniversary

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god,I can't believe that we will going back to Korea today."Jeongyeon said.

"Yea,I should buy many chocolate at here."Dahyun said.

"That is your fault Dahyun.You didn't keep your money properly.You're lucky that your girlfriend are kind to buy you some chocolate."Chaeyoung said.

~

*flashback*

After dinner like usual teacher will give some briefing for tomorrow's activity.

"Tomorrow I want you to wake up early because we will go to ferry terminal."Teacher said.

~

"Dahyun I know you must be exited for tomorrow."Mina said.

"Why would I?"

"You didn't read the schedule?"Nayeon ask.

"I read it.It says that we gonna go to Langkawi Island.Nothing interesting about it."

"You don't know that at there it's like chocolate lover's heaven.They sell chocolate with the cheapest price.Not just chocolate but yea."Chaeyoung explain.

"Really?!Yay!!"Dahyun shout like a little kid.

"Hey Dahyunie slow down your voice please."Sana said.

"Ohh heheh sorry."

~

They arrive at Langkawi Island around 9.00am.

"Dahyun what are you looking for?"Jeongyeon ask.

"My money.."Dahyun lowered her head.

"Why?"Chaeyoung ask.

"It's gone.."

"Ohh I see.Hey Chaeyoung I think I want to buy all the chocolate at here.Let's go Chaeyoung."Jeongyeon said.

"Yes,Dahyun you just can watch us buy it okay?And don't dare to ask me for some chocolate."Chaeyoung said.

Dahyun burst into tears."Omma!!"

Sana immediately hug Dahyun."That's okay Dahyunie I will buy you some chocolate.Don't cry."Sana said while patting Dahyun's head.

"Really unnie?!"Dahyun look at Sana.

"Yes of course."Sana smile.

"Yay saranghae Sana chan."Dahyun makes mini love with her finger.

All of them just laugh at Dahyun.

*end of flashback*

~

"Hey do you guys remember 'omma!' huhu."Jeongyeon mimicking Dahyun.

"Hahaha yes and th-"Dahyun cut Chaeyoung's word.

"Okay stop it guys the past is the past."Dahyun said."Let's go unnie."Dahyun take Sana's hand and walk away.

"Yahh ostrich look what did you do to Dahyun!"Nayeon said while pointing to Dahyun.

"Aigoo chills Nayeonie.She will be okay."Jeongyeon said.

"I want you to apologize to her.Now!"Nayeon pinch Jeongyeon's arm.

"Okay I will go apologize to her now."Jeongyeon run to Dahyun."Hey Dahyun."

"What!I'm still mad at you."Dahyun didn't look at Jeongyeon.

"Hey listen to me please."Jeongyeon hold Dahyun's hand.

"Okay what?"Dahyun look at Jeongyeon.

"Omma!!"Jeongyeon mimicking Dahyun again.

"Yahh you ostrich!!"Dahyun shout.

"Welk"Jeongyeon stick her tongue out.

Dahyun chase Jeongyeon around the airport."Yahh ostrich you better watch out!"

"Aigoo Dahyunie you better stop now.Let's go before we missed our flight."Sana stop Dahyun.

~

Dear diary,it's been a long time since I wrote to this diary.Well guess what,Chaeyoung and I has been in a relationship.She confess to me oh my god.My heart was trembling like crazy on that moment.

Then,at Kedah she bring me on our first date.She give me a penguin doll.Such a sweet person.She sprayed her perfume on that doll,she said the reason she do that because she want me to remember her scent.I melt at her sweet word tho.So that's it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter